Elias
downthetrack
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

The pasoti banned leaders board Empty
PostSubject: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:21 pm

GOB with over 4500 views,that's more than most views on their threads.I have just over 1k views pleased with that .So please add your own totals
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:01 pm

what a thread Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Greendave

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 pm

1680 for me. Poor effort.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 53)
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:23 pm

The roll of honour continues apace.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:57 pm

seadog wrote:
The roll of honour continues apace.

Seadog just what is your current avatar? looks like a printed circuit board.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:14 pm

It's a QR code Pete, you need a smart phone scanner app. It's like a bar code encoded with all sorts of shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:20 pm

downthetrack wrote:
GOB with over 4500 views,that's more than most views on their threads.I have just over 1k views pleased with that .So please add your own totals

Yoladabecool ! Is 46 your age or your IQ ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 am

659 for me, that was after my re-infiltration of crapotti and consequently my second banning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:27 am

I'm not banned, just not liked Laughing
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:54 am

greengenes wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Come on don't take it to seriously.its a football forum,more to life than football.Life can be very nasty,so try and have a laugh if you can.

I lost two very good mates 6 weeks ago,one 47 the other 53.So cheer up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:02 am

What the fek is this about, views of what, the forum?

Yours
dim and confused . Com
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 am

GOB wrote:
What the fek is this about, views of what, the forum?

Yours
d
im and confused . Com

The pasoti banned board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 am

downthetrack wrote:

Im a little bit disappointed that gob has been credited as being Derek. Derek was my creation if i remember correctly. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 am

dane_b wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Im a little bit disappointed that gob has been credited as being Derek. Derek was my creation if i remember correctly. Very Happy cheers

So it was you!!! Lol

So much for checking IP's!!

Ian needed to justify my banning and thought my name would help him out of the shit. It's just more proof of unstable behaviour lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:07 pm

So they banned you without knowing for sure you were behind "derek"   Is that what has just come out here ??? Makes you wonder what else they been up to

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 46)
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Pasalb shizzle   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Damn you all! I didn't even get a thread when I was banned...proper old school banning twas. Don't think it's permanent, haven't really posted over there enough since to check that tho.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:23 pm

£5 for the man, woman or child who brings me Tony Wrathall's head, upon his neck or upon a pike

I've got it in a 56lb potato sack at the moment, and upon making enquiries I have found out that a pike would cost me far in excess of £5. Would you take it in it's current surroundings at a reduced price of £3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
So they banned you without knowing for sure you were behind "derek" Is that what has just come out here ??? Makes you wonder what else they been up to

Yup, that's pasoto mods for ya, all legit and above board you know! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:19 pm

i love this thread - im not as popular as you on banned list lol!

brilliant
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 pm

If you look on page 2 of the PASOTI banned list,some of the posters at the bottom of the page apparently last posted on 31st December 1969. Shocked Them thar PASOTI mods have obviously got very long memories.Billy Bingham was Argyle manager then,i'd have thought,i was at primary school,having just passed my 10th birthday! Twas a bleddy long time ago indeed.What was everyone else doing on 311269 [generally speaking,apart from obviously getting pissed]?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Greenskin wrote:
If you look on page 2 of the PASOTI banned list,some of the posters at the bottom of the page apparently last posted on 31st December 1969. Shocked Them thar PASOTI mods have obviously got very long memories.Billy Bingham was Argyle manager then,i'd have thought,i was at primary school,having just passed my 10th birthday! Twas a bleddy long time ago indeed.What was everyone else doing on 311269 [generally speaking,apart from obviously getting pissed]?

Playing with me dollys,i mean action man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:44 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

You joke - but one of my younger brothers was given an action man one Xmas and my dad sneered at the doll he was playing with. My dad was a "real man" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:53 pm

funny man wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

You joke - but one of my younger brothers was given an action man one Xmas and my dad sneered at the doll he was playing with. My dad was a "real man" Laughing

Thinking back to about that time and delving a very long way into the old brain box,i remember getting something called a "Johnny Seven",which did not consist of seven rubber things [bit too young,they came the year after Smile ] but was a sort of machine gun which made real machine gun noises and fired sort of plastic grenades.Anybody remember such an entity? Yer tis;

http://www.sterlingtimes.org/politically_incorrect8.htm

£500! Excuse me,just going for a rummage in the attic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:54 pm

downthetrack wrote:
greengenes wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Come on don't take it to seriously.its a football forum,more to life than football.Life can be very nasty,so try and have a laugh if you can.

I lost two very good mates 6 weeks ago,one 47 the other 53.So cheer up

Sorry for your loss but er ...... It was a joke .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:55 pm

My father had just shot his load on 31.12.1969, and was cracking open another bottle to celebrate. I'm sure he washed his hands though.

Too much information?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board Empty

Back to top Go down

The pasoti banned leaders board
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next