HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here Empty
PostSubject: Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here   Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Absolute Joke
Joined this Forum exactly same time as Pasoti. Think I made one post maybe two and thats it banned ffs. No rude offensive posts whatsoever. Can only be because I suggested this forum should be the official PAFC one

Those people are cretinous twats they really are. They must be feckin simpletons
I aint taking this lying down make no mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here   Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Surely you're used to that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here   Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:43 pm

What are you going to do Beasty ? sign up under another name maybe  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here   Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
What are you going to do Beasty ? sign up under another name maybe   Suspect 

Will not bother rejoining. For what ?? Pointless if you cannot make minor observations about another format. Obviously what we read here is true in that Pasoti is run by people who expect individuals to tow the party line or feck off.
Bunch of gormless pricks obviously. Tomorrow will fire off an email to PAFC and see what response we get
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here   Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Beast_Guy wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
What are you going to do Beasty ? sign up under another name maybe   Suspect 

Will not bother rejoining. For what ??  Pointless if you cannot make minor observations about another format. Obviously what we read here is true in that Pasoti is run by people who expect individuals to tow the party line or feck off.
Bunch of gormless pricks obviously. Tomorrow will fire off an email to PAFC and see what response we get
Rastus you just got back from working in europe? the last time you were on here you were going to buy the club! did speccy turn you down? jocolor  Banana
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here   Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:00 pm

I'd call the police if I were you.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here   Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Cocko....at the very least,,,,,couldn't happen to a better bloke,,,top drawer,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here   Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Pasoti for Criticism here
Page 1 of 1