Dick Trickle
Dane
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:56 pm

I have shown restraint with this irritant for months. His abuse is non stop. I have even offered him an olive branch as I didn't want to see him get banned. You can't help people who don't want to be helped.

You guys need to sort him out
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:59 pm

But when we do he starts to cry 'woe is me woe is me!  Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:00 pm

In fact after reflection why am I even bothering with this? Grow the feck up the pair of you, Jethro of you want to stay here wise up. If you are unhappy here then self delete, nobody would give a feck to be honest. If the pair of you carry on then there will be consequences, to both of you, bored as feck with it as everybody else is, period, wankers the pair of you.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Dane. wrote:
I have shown restraint with this irritant for months.  His abuse is non stop. I have even offered him an olive branch as I didn't want to see him get banned.  You can't help people who don't want to be helped.

You guys need to sort him out

you reep what you sow, karmas a bitch incidentally can you recommend some where to eat in Cullompton ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Iggy wrote:
In fact after reflection why am I even bothering with this? Grow the feck up the pair of you, Jethro of you want to stay here wise up. If you are unhappy here  then self delete, nobody would give a feck to be honest. If the pair of you carry on then there will be consequences, to both of you, bored as feck with it as everybody else is, period, wankers the pair of you.

everyone Pasoti school of moddin at work call your users wankers,
Im not unhappy just haven't finished grinding axes yet,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:05 pm

feck of iggy. Talk shit like that to me. You might get away with it with jethro.  I don't do feck all to start this shit.  He just takes any chance he can to abuse people.  He has attacked hairy earlier in this thread and now me again. Yet I get a warning like that.

Go take your head for a shit

Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Jethro will start playing the victim card soon and telling us how his mmr jab went wrong. Then he will get another 2 months free abuse time.

You better keep hiding behind that name you little wanker cause you wouldn't want me finding out who you are
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Dane. wrote:
Jethro will start playing the victim card soon and telling us how his mmr jab went wrong.  Then he will get another 2 months free abuse time.  

You better keep hiding behind that name you little wanker cause you wouldn't want me finding out who you are

Yawn.
Im not afraid of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:10 pm

None so angry as one who wants to be angry.

Jethro has been clear about his problems. What are yours?

God these are two feckin grown up men. One who can't seem to control himself and the other who doesn't want to.

Good luck mods.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Jethro wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Jethro will start playing the victim card soon and telling us how his mmr jab went wrong.  Then he will get another 2 months free abuse time.  

Yawn.
Im not afraid of you.

Get in touch then. Away from here. Not hard to find me
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 pm

knecht wrote:
None so angry as one who wants to be angry.

Jethro has been clear about his problems. What are yours?

God these are two feckin grown up men. One who can't seem to control himself and the other who doesn't want to.

Good luck mods.

I've stated once I've finished grinding my axe Il stop,
nearly sharp don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:15 pm

I know alot of people in Torpoint. Better not let me find out your name.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Dane. wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Yawn.
Im not afraid of you.

Get in touch then. Away from here.  Not hard to find me

9 oborne road Sherborne DT93DS
Il put the kettle on
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Great. Up that way next week with work. I'll pop in and find out what your problem is.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Dane. wrote:
Great.  Up that way next week with work.  I'll pop in and find out what your problem is.

yeah ok I wont hold my breath.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Don't get cocky. I'm 100% serious. I have an appointment in Christchurch near Bournemouth. And now with you on the way home
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:27 pm

PS.....by the way....the football wasn't too good to day.....thought I'd just mention it, seeing that it's a football forum.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:44 pm

Yeah I know Christchurch is near Bournemouth,
full of old people and whore houses.
not stupid you know
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Stop both of you now.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Why
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Fine.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:02 am

FFS. I go for an early morning 200 mile run, a quick ascent of Brown Willy, 600 mile canoe ride down the Yukon, fly home via hot air balloon, log onto ATD and find this? FFS (tm Seadog).

Seriously, Jethro, knock it off now. Dane, stop reeling him in, now. As to the pair of you threatening each other. STOP. You're grown men FFS. And don't either of you are dare try this 'woe is me shit' on me. You're no better than each other.

One more threat, wind-up or nasty shit comment, that quite frankly is fecking tedious, and I will lock this thread, lock-up the pair of you, cover your bollocks in honey and set my pet hornets on you.

Give it a rest, FFS, My PM inbox overfloweth with complaints about the pair of you.

I have had enough, ATD has had enough, the whole global football community has had enough.

Even the pope sexted, sorry, texted me earlier to ask WTF is with those pair of MOFO's on ATD. I could only apologise to him - he's an avid reader you know!!

Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 <a href=Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 16048611
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:25 am

Why do people PM mods to complain about posts they don't like reading? Is it like Points of View? You can scroll past them, put someone on ignore - I did that for a while with Tisdale just for respite.

Jethro - putting your address (if that's real) on the internet when you're having a row is really stupid. If it isn't your address, that's probably worse.

Threatening each other over nothing is pretty LOL though...

Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 RteZP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:54 am

Public warning.
For Dane and Jethro, pm's don't get read so I am posting it here so there is no misunderstanding. The other mods are in agreement that the arguing has to stop. We don't care who started it and who said what. The arguing stops now, if it doesn't a pasoti style 24 hr suspension will follow (lolorama as neither of you are allowed over there anyway). Thread being locked fun over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dane/TD Twitter split   Dane/TD Twitter split - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dane/TD Twitter split
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3