Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?

Go down 
+4
Czarcasm
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Tringreen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? Empty
PostSubject: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Who moved the thread? I put a really funny picture in it and now it's gone. Bleddy Mods doing mod stuff I reckon. Power mad them lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Looks like the thread has been deleted and Gob has resigned!!

Ah well. Soon be xmas.

Oh, and Dane. Well done. Mad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Don't look at me i was hung drawn and quartered for doing such a thing now they are all at it lol

did i resign for nothing :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Gob,s gone.....you are joking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:00 pm

So GOB was a mod? I don't like the look of this. Dane Funny wasn't banned so GOB flounced... GOB, you hastey bastard, get back here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:07 pm

It was an argument about those stinking evil murals..how i wish those responsible for these filthy designs would just feck right off, they cause nothing but trouble since day 1, now the politics of these murals have an affect on ATD...its all a conspiracy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:11 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
It was an argument about those stinking evil murals..how i wish those responsible for these filthy designs would just feck right off, they cause nothing but trouble since day 1, now the politics of these murals  have an affect on ATD...its all a conspiracy

but that was the point Punchy there was never a mural in the first place!! ian announced that noddy was to be a pasoti visual mural only and that was before dane posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:13 pm

will i need popcorn and supplies for this one ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:16 pm

I would suggest getting one of those big packets from Blockbuster. Punchie - do you genuinely believe what you've posted? It seems very difficult to even consider what you've posted, let alone think "hmmmm, guy has a point".
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:16 pm

I seem to miss all the fun these days lol! 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:20 pm

I thought this site would be different from the heavily censored 'erald, how naive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:24 pm

hairy j wrote:
I would suggest getting one of those big packets from Blockbuster. Punchie - do you genuinely believe what you've posted? It seems very difficult to even consider what you've posted, let alone think "hmmmm, guy has a point".

So having filthy money lender logos around the ground is not a valid point, if you dont take offence to it then thats your bag , but me and many others do...why are we wrong for pointing this out??
And dont get me started on the Pasoti ones, every single one of those is a result of the relationship between Newell/Pasoti and Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..and unhealthy cocktail if ever their was one.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over.

Last edited by punchdrunk on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:25 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
I thought this site would be different from the heavily censored 'erald, how naive.

It's not the real world, you know Wink 

GOB will be back. He always does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:28 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
hairy j wrote:

So having filthy money lender logos around the ground is not a valid point, if you dont take offence to it then thats your bag , but me and many others do...why are we wrong for pointing this out??
And dont get me started on the Pasoti ones, every single one of those is a result of the relationship between Newell/Pasoti and Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..and unhealthy cocktail if ever their was one.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over.

I don't think that's why GOB deleted his account though - that was my point. I thought you were linking the two.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Who is guest on the 2nd post, FFS?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:52 pm

In any pub sometimes things get out of hand. Let's hope GOB gets home, calms down and realises that if he stays away Dane and ignorance wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Serious question, what was the reason behind the Noddy name?

Surely not meant as a joke related to the effects of an accident?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Tringreen wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:

It's not the real world, you know ;) 

GOB will be back. He always does.

Exactly, the real world is heavily censored, i was hoping to escape from that with ATD !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Gobs a decent poster don't always agree with him but that's good, lets hope he's back talking crap soon.cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Don't know that Red Star. Always been Noddy. His chant was (originally) "Noddy Argyle, Argyle Noddy" and "we love youuuuuuuuuuuuu Argyle we Dooooooooooooooooooooo"

He would sing those continuously and on his own for nearly a half.

Anyone who went to away matches during the 80's and 90's would have known Noddy. As a teenager he was funny of course. It's only as you grow older that you appreciate what life can deliver.

In terms of famous Argyle fans it was Umbrella Vi and Noddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 pm

In the early days me and Gob had many disagreements, however once the Tapeworm Brent and his Evil reeking stinking co-horts made their pans clear we agreed on many things.l
I hope he re-considers and i look forwards to his input in the near future
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Don't know that Red Star. Always been Noddy. His chant was (originally) "Noddy Argyle, Argyle Noddy" and "we love youuuuuuuuuuuuu Argyle we Dooooooooooooooooooooo"

He would sing those continuously and on his own for nearly a half.

Anyone who went to away matches during the 80's and 90's would have known Noddy. As a teenager he was funny of course. It's only as you grow older that you appreciate what life can deliver.

In terms of famous Argyle fans it was Umbrella Vi and Noddy.

Ok thanks for that Pokes.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Guest wrote:

Ah well. Soon be xmas.

Who the fook was this, not that it matters as user names change so often I cannot recognise a lot of posters on here anyway!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Frankie wanky.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:11 pm

seadog wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ah well. Soon be xmas.

Who the fook was this, not that it matters as user names change so often I cannot recognise a lot of posters on here anyway!

I think it's Person of Interest/Wanky Franky but I'm struggling to keep up tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next