mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Making butternut squash soup and ripe tomato relish.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Iggy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Starting a new extension today, got to the job absolutlely pissing down, stood around for half hour all looking a bit sad, then said fook it lets try again tomoz.

If ever I had to do any massive groundwork jobs people would always delay it it November and the mud was three feet deep, they were mainly the ones that complained about the mud as well.

The whole place is immaculate and the guys wife is supposed to be a cleaning fanatic, its not going to end well!jocolor
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:11 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Starting a new extension today, got to the job absolutlely pissing down, stood around for half hour all looking a bit sad, then said fook it lets try again tomoz.

If ever I had to do any massive groundwork jobs people would always delay it it November and the mud was three feet deep, they were mainly the ones that complained about the mud as well.

The whole place is immaculate and the guys wife is supposed to be a cleaning fanatic, its not going to end well!jocolor

Trust you have a (large) flask, suffs... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Called Virgin Media to have a mank today. (always worth at least one mank a month to them to see if you can blag any freebies) - Oh I see Mr POI, said VM, so you're not happy with ypur braodband speed? Hang on, I'll see what I can do...................

Waits...................Mr POI, I can put you on our top tier of broadband (152MBps) for £3 less a month. Is that Ok? Errrm, Well, ok then. Bye. Put's phone down before they change their mind. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Builders were supposed to be starting our new extension this morning,  a right old parcel of cowboys turned up, stood around for half an hour looking sad, mumbled something about not wanting to get their hair wet and then fooked off, the missus is glad they didn't make any mess though, I've just phoned their boss and cancelled the job. Razz
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Builders were supposed to be starting our new extension this morning,  a right old parcel of cowboys turned up, stood around for half an hour looking sad, mumbled something about not wanting to get their hair wet and then fooked off, the missus is glad they didn't make any mess though, I've just phoned their boss and cancelled the job. Razz

Geddon Les.... you know us to well! lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Trust you have a (large) flask, suffs... Very Happy

Czarcs were cutting edge bhey.. got a kettle tea bags milk choccy bics, were digging in for the winter at Mrs Sticky Knickers Gaff.Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Waiting for a home made chicken curry, told the wife if she want a cucumber Peggy got them all
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:37 pm

zyph wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Bin dentist - back home. Had an ijecton so catn takl prorep til it wures orf.

r u dwiberling swil.... phrom cawner ov yaw mowth.
I whas and split my cofee - it was wurse at fist
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
but the dentist gve me a car stiker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:31 am

Tgwu wrote:
Waiting for a home made chicken curry, told the wife if she want a cucumber Peggy got them all

I did us a curry last night. No cucumber.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:40 am

There isn't much to recommend the city of Portsmouth. Unless you're a fan of concrete and low-flying litter.
Back to top Go down
bjorn_yesterday

bjorn_yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:42 am

I bought a new stapler today. I got it home and found there were no staples supplied with it. You'd think a staple component of a stapler would be some staples wouldn't you...? Luckily I had some in a drawer.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:48 am

Chingers wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I did us a curry last night.  No cucumber.

Peggy got them all, I do not know what she do with them all (I am naughty but nice)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:54 am

Allowed out today, school run this morning and again this afternoon, grandson diving this evening then it FOCP meeting. (Hope to hear news on the land at the top of zoo field and the new cafe hub)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:39 pm

The last time someone other than Pepsi Zyph or Asti posted on Pepsi's Word Game was 102 posts ago.

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:59 pm

bjorn_yesterday wrote:
I bought a new stapler today. I got it home and found there were no staples supplied with it. You'd think a staple component of a stapler would be some staples wouldn't you...? Luckily I had some in a drawer.

let me guess, you bought it at..... staples, and the cashier was an ex argyle director! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Allowed out today, school run this morning and again this afternoon, grandson diving this evening then it FOCP meeting. (Hope to hear news on the land at the top of zoo field and the new cafe hub)

You may see IJN joining up to help with next park tidy.
Back to top Go down
bjorn_yesterday

bjorn_yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:11 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
bjorn_yesterday wrote:

let me guess, you bought it at..... staples, and the cashier was an ex argyle director! Very Happy

I wish I'd thought of that but sadly, no... it was Ryman's (and it would have been a lot less mundane).
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:32 pm

green_genie wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

We have been told to bring a torch tonight, think we are pervert hunting
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Probably to help avoid all the dog dump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
The last time someone other than Pepsi Zyph or Asti posted on Pepsi's Word Game was 102 posts ago.

Ago = Gone or Since Laughing
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Tgwu wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

We have been told to bring a torch tonight, think we are pervert hunting
Where's Graiser tonight?
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:43 pm

My phone battery is flat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:40 pm

eating my toenails
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next