mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:46 am

Ahhhh (big sigh) just finished work for the week. Here's to another four off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:48 am

thats far to exciting for this thread, what you gonna be up to POI ?? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:05 am

Chinese take away for supper last night, scrambled egg this morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:07 am

alannotivvy wrote:
thats far to exciting for this thread,  what you gonna be up to POI ?? bounce bounce bounce

Drinking, dog walking, watch a few local bands, watch my mate play at the 'Acoustic Lounge' down at the Fortescue, watch some films I have downloaded and just generally chill-out. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:08 am

pepsipete wrote:

No good for your waistline, Percy. pig
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:17 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

No good for your waistline, Percy. pig

Scambled eggs and tomatoes on toast for me brought to me (in bed)by my good wife.

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:53 am

Free range eggs from my own hens, sausages from Warrens (Best that I know of) toast and home grown tomatoes.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:20 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
thats far to exciting for this thread,  what you gonna be up to POI ?? bounce bounce bounce

Drinking, dog walking, watch a few local bands, watch my mate play at the 'Acoustic Lounge' down at the Fortescue, watch some films I have downloaded and just generally chill-out. What a Face
ASDA want a ''chilled colleague'' in Falmouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:51 am

pringles crisps, and a cider before i start a painting
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Need to catch up on some emails.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Got 3 types of wood on the go. It's a veritable woodburning cocktail.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Estonia 0-0 England (ht)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:51 pm

chicken stirfry and homemade flat bread for tea..my girly is lucky to be with me
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Dentist tomorrow
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:29 pm

tigertony wrote:
Dentist tomorrow

Enjoy ~ Supermarket for me.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Spent a fair bit of time this weekend trapsing round DIY places looking for a part to modify something. As a result of looking at all the relevant things in the DIY places, I realised that mine already had the relevant part, which could be tweaked to modify it without buying anything else. Only had it over 14 years.

In other news, Lidl had cucumbers for 29p yesterday, so I bought two.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:18 am

Had to get out of bed yesterday to rescue the wife as she missed her bus and they only run every two hours on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:46 am

Taking Mrs zyph to the fracture clinic this morning......will they be on this 4hr strike thingy....could be a day of feeding hospital parking meters.....not so much mundane....but boring and expensive.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:19 am

I would go to Aldi, but the closest one is in Tottenham Hale. It's scary there. So it's Lidl in Waltham Abbey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:21 am

zyph wrote:
Taking Mrs zyph to the fracture clinic this morning......will they be on this 4hr strike thingy....could be a day of feeding hospital parking meters.....not so much mundane....but boring and expensive.

Well left home 0840....returned home 1035....having seen the registrar + x-ray + registrar again.....smooth very efficient and treated well, plus going into
the hospital restaurant for coffee/tea and a bun.

No sign of a strike on hospital property.....two Unison pickets on duty in the drizzle going into the hospital.....coming out no pickets there in the heavy rain.

This is a modern large teaching hospital....known as the 'PRUH' (Princess Royal University Hospital in Bromley/Orpington).

Agree with the unions stance on striking for 4hrs....but no sign inside that anything was amiss....and come on.... TWO pickets....that disappeared when the rain came down heavier......that will not scare the government.....who are now going to sell off our 40% share of the Channel Tunnel.....nothing mundane about that.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:28 am

Bin dentist - back home. Had an ijecton so catn takl prorep til it wures orf.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:33 am

tigertony wrote:
Bin dentist - back home. Had an ijecton so catn takl prorep til it wures orf.

r u dwiberling swil.... phrom cawner ov yaw mowth.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:33 pm

When's this rain gonna stop?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Starting a new extension today, got to the job absolutlely pissing down, stood around for half hour all looking a bit sad, then said fook it lets try again tomoz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:59 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Starting a new extension today, got to the job absolutlely pissing down, stood around for half hour all looking a bit sad, then said fook it lets try again tomoz.

If ever I had to do any massive groundwork jobs people would always delay it it November and the mud was three feet deep, they were mainly the ones that complained about the mud as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next