Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:02 am

Home brew and cook tea.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:32 am

Peggy wrote:
Had a meeting in Bristol on Friday. Went to Ikea afterwards and bought new curtains. Therefore today will be dedicated to washing windows and altering some of the curtains to fit.

The new curtains I bought for the bedroom (not from Ikea) turned out to be a bit rubbish at blocking out the light. Cue waking up by six whether you want to or not, even after a late one.

Today, therefore, I have bought blackout curtains for the bedroom and moved the other ones into the sitting room. Doesn't really matter if it's not proper dark in there, innit.

Must admit, it's a bit worrying, all this domestication. Hopefully it'll stop now I'll be getting a proper night's sleep again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:35 am

Pub has reopened across the road
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:23 am

Having a rest watching the music thing on BBC1 after a day of running computer network cables around the house because the wifi signal is crap upstairs. Tomorrow I found out if it works!  affraid 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:15 am

Those plug in jobs that route yer interweb thru the wires are shit hot.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:01 am

I hope so or my son will be really pissed off tomorrow if his xbox doesn't work up stairs.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:02 am

Ssmokey robinsons face looked well botox'd .
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:06 am

alannotivvy wrote:
Ssmokey robinsons face looked well botox'd .

Yes I know.

I thought culture club were crap!

Boy George, if anyone's ego was bigger than his talent it would be that prat!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Grand-kids sent packing back to their owners.  Very Happy 

Obviously no drinkypoos when kids are in the house - so tonight, lashings of frothing ale will be plentyful in the POI household.  drunken 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Off to a bbq / karaoke ( any requests ? ) Shindig at a Pompey supporting mates place later..should be interesting after a few apple juices drunk 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Small people duties two days a week for the foreseeable future. I've just had to buy crisps, white bread and various meat products, none of which would normally be found in my cupboards. Probably got the wrong kinds, too.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:14 am

Rest from the grandchildren today, two full days ahead, starting with both morning and afternoon school runs tomorrow,  give them dinner and entertain until picked up at six. Tuesday the same but early dinner, because got to be at life center for the six year old to do his diving lesson.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:16 am

D'ya wanna have go at looking after and entertaining mine too TG? Cos' all their grandparents are fuckin useless!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 am

Czarcasm wrote:
D'ya wanna have go at looking after and entertaining mine too TG? Cos' all their grandparents are fuckin useless!

I concur. rabbit 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:32 am

My day off was to go to Teignmouth, just missed a lot of old motors leaving the green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:27 pm

I sang don't u want me by human league at the karaoke thingee..I was bleddy awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:08 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
I sang don't u want me by human league at the karaoke thingee..I was bleddy awesome

laugh 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:02 am

Me and my Pompey scum chum also did an even more awesomer rendition of I've Got U Babe
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:11 am

Which one of you was Cher?  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:34 am

Both of em  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:59 am

He got pushed in the paddling pool. 1 - 0 to the Argyle
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:51 am

On drive to work noticed Gilpin have finished demolishing Novotel site and set about Plympton Megabowl.

Strange as formal planning hasn't been submitted by Lidl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:42 am

green_genie wrote:
On drive to work noticed Gilpin have finished demolishing Novotel site and set about Plympton Megabowl.

I thought it was a Morrison's going on the old Megabowl site? scratch
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:33 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
green_genie wrote:

I thought it was a Morrison's going on the old Megabowl site? scratch

Morrisons have the other units along the stretch but Megabowl wasn't included as supposed to be for leisure rather than retail.
Lidl's have put in for the site
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:54 am

Today's lunch menu:

Sun-warmed tomatoes from the windowbox
Freshly picked basil from the kitchen windowsill
Mozzarella from Lidls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next