Tgwu
Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Went and had a look at Millendreath today, just a small cafe and shop which has been open, beach condition bad.

The beach has always been pretty crap down there. The winter storms would only have made it worse too. My in-laws have got one of the small Villas up on the west side of the valley. There were huge plans to develop the east side with big fuckoff half million pounds des res's. Dunno if that ever got off the ground.

NEW Black Rock Resort Holiday Villas at Millendreath in Cornwall

Be amongst the first to try Cornwall's brightest new beach resort!

2013 sees the launch of the brilliant new holiday accommodation and beach facilities at Cornwall's hidden gem – Black Rock Resort. A once-popular summer destination from the 1940s to the 1990s, the holiday village at Millendreath is being transformed. The 75-acre estate, including a south-facing valley, extensive woodland, holiday villas and a private beach, is now in its second year of a multi-million pound regeneration process.

The first five villas have been newly refurbished for the 2013 season to the highest standard, have beautiful decorations and high quality contemporary furnishings as well as stunning sea and coastline views. Whether you want to lie on the beach, hire one of the kayaks and explore the coastline by sea, learn the art of paddle boarding, walk the beautiful Cornish coastal path or relax with a G&T on the patio enjoying the views there is something for everyone to enjoy. Offering short breaks and full weeks, Millendreath is the perfect place for a get away all year round.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Golly. So is there actual building work happening now? That's not in the slightest mundane.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:55 pm

Not much new build I could see, a new cafe and shop which is shown on the right corner of the green.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mundane part was the day out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:32 am

Moving wardrobes and stuff around for muvver, then putting some haind rails on the patio wall this mornin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:34 am

Having a new tattoo done this morning - in a very sensitive place. I'll leave that to your imaginations. flower 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 pm

I can now tick the Chelsea Bun off my to-do list. 'Ansome.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Going to the pub. Haven't been since Sunday.

Weather horrible. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:58 pm

[quote="Czarcasm"]I can now tick the Chelsea Bun off my to-do list. 'Ansome. [/quote

Well done. The cake lady wasn't up the market toiday !! Very disappointed]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:

FFS.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

FFS.  sunny 

It's too hot dear boy. Being bitten by mozzies now ffs !
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:05 pm

Having a new tattoo done this morning - in a very sensitive place. I'll leave that to your imaginations. flower 

HMS?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:28 am

Off to Exmouth this morning, any nice place for lunch, not fish and chips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:55 am

Tgwu wrote:

Les Saveurs in Tower street. Great food, great service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:02 am

Funny, even though I suspect it's bollox.  Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:47 am

There's a "Cock Inn" in Warminster, Wilts. I know this cos I was in there not so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:49 am

Tgwu wrote:

You're like Judith Chalmers, TG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

More like ATD's very own Alan Wicker. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Off to exeshitter tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

More like ATD's very own Alan Wicker. Very Happy 

Bleeding Exeter, we were going to come back via Dawlish took the Moretonhampstead rd by mistake, so we come back across the moors via Prince Town.

Hope I can find Home Park tonight, taking young grandson (6) to his first evening game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Poor sod.
Whose gonna call social services?
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Just heard 'Andante andante' by adda in spanish. I remember the english version but the spanish version seems more explicit. It set me wondering about other songs that have been translated........very mundane but it is keeping my brain alive at the moment. I was going to make a comment which maybe construed as being sarcastic, but can't be bovvered.......innit.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:41 am

Off to Tavistock later today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:11 am

I'm off to the offy
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:22 am

I once took part in tug o' war at a pub called The Cock Inn. It was in Kent. I forget the name of the village but it was somewhere near Sevenoaks. Very pleasant indeed. Proper chocolate box stuff. It was very hot and I ached for days afterwards.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I once took part in tug o' war at a pub called The Cock Inn. It was in Kent. I forget the name of the village but it was somewhere near Sevenoaks. Very pleasant indeed. Proper chocolate box stuff. It was very hot and I ached for days afterwards.

....Could it be 'The Cock Inn' at Halstead near Polhill and Sevenoaks.....just a couple of miles from Nigel Farage at Downe ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next