Lord Tisdale
hairy j
lawnmowerman
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:57 am

No worries whatsoever Tring. That man is sorely missed, spoke a great deal of sense. Worth an hour or so on You Tube watching a few of the old clips.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:40 pm

It's amazing how someone can start a thread making statements whether true or false and then lock the thread so no one can reply.

Others have mentioned various things that they have seen etc. I too have been told various things and indeed seen various things, particularly in my capacity as a Trust board member. All I can say is for a man who claims he's innocent of all rumours he has a propensity for upsetting rather a lot of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Its disgusting that its left there. I wouldnt be able to stat a thread like that. One rule for one etc

Having said that i do have some sympathy. He's a prick but the abuse of him by some here to me crosses the lines of basic human decency. Hes an internet troll, not a war criminal. I think some people on here just like the aggro to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm

how can ian lock it if he has no mod powers  raised eyebrow 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Then you are either naive, trolling or ignorant Womble.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Womble wrote:
Its disgusting that its left there. I wouldnt be able to stat a thread like that. One rule for one etc

Having said that i do have some sympathy.  He's a prick but the abuse of him by some here to me crosses the lines of basic human decency.  Hes an internet troll, not a war criminal.  I think some people on here just like the aggro to be honest.

I don't believe that's the case at all. He is not referred to as Napoleon of Animal farm without just cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:08 pm

GOB, feck off. Typical of both pasoti and atd, anyone who swims against the tide get jumps on.

I said he wasnt a war criminal and am called ignorant - is he a war criminal.

Yiur so fecked up that i can call him a troll and you think im sticking up for him!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:11 pm

My apologies for being overly aggresive above. Have now taken my meds!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Womble wrote:

Having said that i do have some sympathy.  He's a prick but the abuse of him by some here to me crosses the lines of basic human decency.  Hes an internet troll, not a war criminal.  I think some people on here just like the aggro to be honest.

Thing is Womble, you have a reasonably neutral position, but can still conclude that he's a prick and an Internet troll.

Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:19 pm

This seems to fit our much maligned Porcus :

Archetype
Napoleon fulfills the dictator archetype in the novel. The most basic component of this archetype is totalitarian leadership. On the farm, Napoleon does not start with this feature, but he soon acquires it. Absolute power is a common characteristic between Napoleon, historical figures like Stalin, and literary characters like Big Brother. All exercise complete power which often creates a society of fear, silence, and dishonesty.

The dictator archetype must have absolute authority. Napoleon meets this criterion in many ways, but his power is most concisely defined in the motto of one of his supporters: “Napoleon is always right” (page 125). Individuals in the society that Napoleon rules do not have the ability to contradict the will of the leader for reasons present in the other criteria.

Napoleon fulfills one of the most significant criteria for the dictator archetype by using violence to enforce his will. When he is not getting the support he needs at a meeting, “Napoleon…uttered a high-pitched whimper. Immediately, the dogs bounded forward, seized four of the pigs by the ear, and dragged them” (page 92). Napoleon trained a group of dogs to be his personal army. They only serve him, and they are used to accomplish many tasks around the farm. Napoleon can always get his way when the dogs take part. The threat of their presence is often enough to enforce his absolute leadership. In this example, Napoleon is not the actual actor of the violence, but he commands it as a leader.

Another one of the criteria for a dictator is the combination of fear and admiration that is inspired in the people. A correct example of the archetype is not a dirty character who everyone hates. Instead, he is impressive in his intimidation. Napoleon fulfills this necessity for the archetype: “The animals watched his coming and going with a kind of dread, and avoided him as much as possible. Nevertheless, the sight of Napoleon…roused their pride and partly reconciled them to the new arrangement” (page 78).

Despite the fundamentally illegitimate power wielded by a totalitarian ruler, the archetype does include claims of legitimacy, even if they are utterly absurd. Among the animals, it is taboo to doubt these claims. For example, Napoleon does not simply claim power. He uses a false ritual: “It became necessary to elect a president. There was only one candidate, Napoleon” (page 118). These activities do not fool anyone, but they are part of the hypocrisy and dishonesty of the archetype.

A final criterion for the dictator archetype is a life of luxury among poverty. Napoleon does not immediately fulfill this criterion. However, he soon advances himself and a select group of fellow pigs. He lives in a human house and uses luxurious beds, accessories, and activities, claiming that “it was also more suited to the dignity of the Leader to live in a house than in a mere sty” (page 79). This archetypical characteristic is also seen in 1984, where the ruling elite have far more luxurious accommodations at the expense of the common people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:20 pm

As i have a reasonable neuteal position, i conclude that im right!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Womble wrote:
As i have a reasonable neuteal position, i conclude that im right!  

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Womble wrote:
I said he wasnt a war criminal and am called ignorant - is he a war criminal.

Take out the word 'war' and ask the same question?

Is hacking someone's email account criminal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Yes - if convicted
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:56 pm

lol..
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Womble wrote:
Yes - if convicted

Hmmm, so if a burglar robs your house but isn't caught or convicted, then the crime never happened?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:14 pm

What if not convicted, but admitted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Did you press charges?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:39 pm

I called the British police from the USA and filed an official complaint. The put it in Newell's file. Made me laugh that he had one. They have bigger fish to fry, but I can give you the case number if you want it.

And your answer to my question is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:53 pm

I dont know to be honest rickler. He hasnt admitted to me and i have seen no evidence of an admission. It would change things tho.

I should add that i really dont give a shit as i dislike you as much as ijn - 2 peas in a pod.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Two  peas in a pod, eh?

I don't go around hacking email accounts.

I don't go around abusing stewards who won't allow me pitch side to join in celebrations.

I don't go hurling abuse at the directors and their wives in the directors box.

I don't turn up at peoples houses unexpected - to put em right..

I don't 'storm' the Argyle boardroom.

I don't set up 'Deepthroat' accounts to attack the AFT.

I don't send people dying of cancer white feathers.

I don't close down rival websites I don't like.

I don't set up 'copy cat' websites to abuse and mock people I don't like.

I don't have flikr type dossier accounts storing personal info on people I don't like.

I don't lock threads or delete them or ban posters to stop people asking me questions that I don't like.

I don't disrupt Friends of Central Park meetings that I don't like.

I don't get into altercations outside Home Park (with Argus) that have the police threaten to arrest me.

I don't do any of the shit that Newell does.

So you tell me Womble...  Why do I share a 'pod' with the lowlife that is IJN?

... and you dislike the controlling pathological liar?  I don't remember you ever being blunt or brave enough to tell him that on Pasoti ...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:12 am

blimey that's some list !!!!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Womble is so far off the mark its un-true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Thank you for allowing me to re-post the infamous files again. They are a bit dated now & that bastard Jock has stolen lots of the best lines but they're still worth a few minutes. Sadly the Flickr files they were based on aren't there anymore.

Shit, I've just found that this poxy site won't allow me to paste a link!

Try this and insert the necessary abbreviation of worldwideweb in front and .com at the end       thenewellfiles.wordpress

Happy times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Always faithful wrote:
Thank you for allowing me to re-post the infamous files again. They are a bit dated now & that bastard Jock has stolen lots of the best lines but they're still worth a few minutes. Sadly the Flickr files they were based on aren't there anymore.

Shit, I've just found that this poxy site won't allow me to paste a link!

Try this and insert the necessary abbreviation of worldwideweb in front and .com at the end       thenewellfiles.wordpress

Happy times.

This poxy site doesn't allow new members to post poxy links and poxy images for 7 poxy days. Sorry. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next