Rickler
Lord Tisdale
hairy j
lawnmowerman
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:59 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82602

Where's Jock when you need him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:09 pm

laugh 

He is pulling out all of the stops now to divert attention away from his buddy's failings. Whenever I see Newell at work I always conclude that there's shit going on somewhere else....and if that doesn't bump my position I don't know what will ;-)

Ian, you are more than welcome to join ATD, your skin is thick enough isn't it?

PS Mods, I think you should lock this thread so that others cannot reply  lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Wasn't he Sting Curtain on here anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:29 pm

I'm sorry, I don't usually get involved in personal mud-slinging and I think this site watches Mr Newell more than it watches Argyle. I think Jock goes too far at times & was surprised to see him breaking off from his self-enforced sabbatical to go onto the offensive on Exeweb. I do think "internet facts" become established far beyond their original real world truths & are seized on by others who don't actually know but have been told something by someone else that "knows" BUT..... I hate, by implication being called a liar.

1. The careful choice of words in lots of that is interesting. Some of those allegations he may not have been involved in directly but he was around & possibly encouraged them either before or after. He was certainly complicit in the fog around the facts and knows the truth of the situations.

2. He may not have "knowingly" broadcast files on the internet but the Flickr account he owned certainly did exist. I saw it before he deleted it (after firstly denying its existence). He had not set his privacy settings so it was a publicly available resource just as my Flickr account is.

3. Included in his Flickr account WERE such things as details of people he has dealt with including screen-shots of people's facebook page; pictures of someone's house complete with a valuation search; a letter from a parent about his son's medical condition (both of whom were posters on pasoti); etc.

4. There is other "evidence" I have actually seen that confirms other involvements not listed there.

All of the above I know to be a fact from my own experience.

After that it all comes down to who you believe. And after watching Mr Newell in action at the FoCP meeting I know where the weight of my trust goes.

I will now go back to my knitting.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Its like someone on here said the other day if you continue telling the same lies enough times you end believing them yourself.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:38 pm

You know when you really really deny something when nobody has actually asked you about the things you're denying? It usually means you're guiltier than a fat boy, covered in icing sugar and custard, licking your lips, found stood in a demolished cake shop.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:44 pm

As m'learned friend Knect points out some of the wording does seem somewhat contrived and legaleased while Jock is constantly portrayed as some sort of martyr despite the multitude of self righteously acerbic posts he has growled into peoples faces.

Rather judicious I thought, the locking of the thread after just one post.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Newell on Pasoti wrote:
10) I have never hacked into anyone's E mail account. Nor have I asked anyone to. That is a lie.

Really Newell....

Perhaps you can explain how this was found on your personal flikr account - The one you did not "Knowingly broadcast pictures on?"

IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! Nr_hac13

With what I know to be fact..

Newell is definitely lying about items 1, 5, 8, 9, and 10

The fact that he has locked the thread to stop any comment speaks volumes..

Newell is a pathological liar. Full stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:48 pm

hairy j wrote:
You know when you really really deny something when nobody has actually asked you about the things you're denying? It usually means you're guiltier than a fat boy, covered in icing sugar and custard, licking your lips, found stood in a demolished cake shop.

I was about to say exactly the same.

I don't think it requires a response, his comments say it all and his problem is that everyregular user will know at least one of his denials is a lie or a play with words and once they conclude that they will conclude that poor old Ian is scoring yet another own goal.

It'll be deleted by 9pm, I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Rickler wrote:

With what I know to be fact..

Newell is definitely lying about items 1, 5, 8, 9, and 10

Re 5 .... the word he's used is "have".

Re 8 .... the word he's used is "knowingly" broadcast. He has always claimed that not setting his privacy setting to 'private' was an accident. That still begs the question why he saved all that - and much more - on his Flickr account.

Re 10 .... I posted recently details of a site that enabled anyone to falsify a text exchange. Though that would beg the question of why he would do that & save it on his own Flickr account.

Sophistry is a nice word.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Mr NOOOL does come over as having some real mental issues, plus of course he is a big fat lying pig.....
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Re 10, it was probably done as a wind up. It's certainly worked. You can't hack someone's email account like that anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:02 pm

hairy j wrote:
Re 10, it was probably done as a wind up. It's certainly worked. You can't hack someone's email account like that anyway.

It's not e-mails, it's alleged to be texts. That's strange.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:18 pm

It's a text telling someone to hack an email account. It can be done if the email account holder opens an exe. file with that type of architecture built into it or if the email address AND password is known to the hacker but what's being described doesn't suggest that. For that reason, it's Newell winding Rickler up for me - did it actually happen? I doubt it did. Did that email account become hacked? I doubt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:25 pm

The text screenshot was on his Flickr account and dated back to the summer of 2011. There were lots of other text message screenshots on the account as well. If I remember correctly there were messages from Brent, Ridsdale, Peter Reid and myself.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Yea Man wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82602

Where's Jock when you need him.

we need our very own "Green Gordon"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:38 pm

I am sure that the 'Newell Files' are in safe hands  laugh 
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:48 pm

The "truths" are all denials which are stated to be lies, therefore making them true.

I (me) have never ever posted on ATD. That is a lie.

Of course it is a lie. I have posted before!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:36 pm

On the ATD posting thing- Nool admits to setting up the Sting Curtain account (and he also claimed on pasoti he registered as Ian Newell "so none of the freaks could use it"), and he also had a screenshot of the registration email sent from the ATD mods for Sting Curtain on his flickr. But he claims he has never used it, despite two posts being made- he told Knecht and I that it was Tony Campbell using it (as both posts were in relation to Tony Campbell and one threatened legal action).
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:01 am

pig Methinks he doth protest too much.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:45 am

GOB wrote:

Jock emailed me a downloaded copy of the website but all the images were thumbnails. I couldn't get the originals to work as they were hyperlinked to the original sources - the flickr account. Zooming just pixelated the thumbnails.

Here's something I found the other day looking through my sent items from my email.

IJN wrote:

hairy j wrote:
IJN wrote:
Good on the possies on this thread, ignore the people that tell you they've been going for 300 years, and it was crap, plus Hairy and his wind up posts.

I was with Burton people yesterday, they were totally gobsmacked by our support and the atmosphere from that end,

IF we had scored in the 94th minute, I think the roof would have come off.

Everyone that attended yesterday, you were a credit to PAFC.

You have no idea about my commitments or what I was doing yesterday. I've been regularly attending since 1986. I am 37. It's a shame there aren't more like me in Plymouth. If there were, we wouldn't have such a poor side, we wouldn't be playing in the basement and we wouldn't have bucket rattling thugs in our Directors box. We'd have a PROPER club. PROPER players.BLAHBLAH.

It's a shame our tin-pot club aren't a credit to us.

I am dying to make an example of someone, repeating those monstrous allegations by that deranged idiot.

Be very careful of your next step, I will take legal action, I promise.

Your move.

Apologise or I will take legal action.

I am totally sick of keyboard cowards making such allegations behind the apparent safety of their PC's.

The choice is yours, but you have overstepped the mark.

Now I received a one year suspension for that post. That suspension was activated on 14/04/2013. 6 days left.

Who's up for a hairy j multi account on pasoti? My old posts are there and my username is still registered. greensleeves ain't got nothing on us freakish weirdos.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:11 am

hairy j wrote:
GOB wrote:

Jock emailed me a downloaded copy of the website but all the images were thumbnails. I couldn't get the originals to work as they were hyperlinked to the original sources - the flickr account. Zooming just pixelated the thumbnails.

Here's something I found the other day looking through my sent items from my email.

IJN wrote:

hairy j wrote:
IJN wrote:
Good on the possies on this thread, ignore the people that tell you they've been going for 300 years, and it was crap, plus Hairy and his wind up posts.

I was with Burton people yesterday, they were totally gobsmacked by our support and the atmosphere from that end,

IF we had scored in the 94th minute, I think the roof would have come off.

Everyone that attended yesterday, you were a credit to PAFC.

You have no idea about my commitments or what I was doing yesterday. I've been regularly attending since 1986. I am 37. It's a shame there aren't more like me in Plymouth. If there were, we wouldn't have such a poor side, we wouldn't be playing in the basement and we wouldn't have bucket rattling thugs in our Directors box. We'd have a PROPER club. PROPER players.BLAHBLAH.

It's a shame our tin-pot club aren't a credit to us.

I am dying to make an example of someone, repeating those monstrous allegations by that deranged idiot.

Be very careful of your next step, I will take legal action, I promise.

Your move.

Apologise or I will take legal action.

I am totally sick of keyboard cowards making such allegations behind the apparent safety of their PC's.

The choice is yours, but you have overstepped the mark.

Now I received a one year suspension for that post.  That suspension was activated on 14/04/2013. 6 days left.

Who's up for a hairy j multi account on pasoti? My old posts are there and my username is still registered. greensleeves ain't got nothing on us freakish weirdos.

scratch 
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:25 am

Oh yeah. One month to go. I've been up since 5am due to my youngest daughter waking me up.
"Can we watch Batman dad?"
"No"
"Can we go to the park then?"
"No"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:19 am

Dear Ian Newell,
If the flicergate account was fiction or posted by others to discredit youas you point out then why did apologise to me on pasoti for posting my Name, Address, email online for all to see?
Your apology went something like this,
I am sorry for posting your personal details online, I am sorry, that's all I can say I am sorry.
Then do you remember me asking why you had these details stored on your pc anyway and you said that it was due to your mod work.
I then said there was no need for you to back up your own stuff as it was all archived on pbay and then I was banned again.
I remember being banned another time when you asked me out for a fight trying to intimidate me, I was well up for it and just said "careful what you wish for fat boy," and you then banned me for calling you fat!
If you would like to email the mods patd1920@yahoo.com then I will sort you out an account on here so that you can put your side of the story, I promise that I will make everybody stay civil, but that won't stop yours lies along with your arse being handed to you on a plate.
Ps. You can't sue anybody for libel that is telling the truth, that's why you have never sued for libel.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:38 am

"Football attracts a certain percentage of nobodies who want to be somebodies at a football club" Brian Clough (RIP)

And therein lies the problem.

Thanks for the quote Dick Trickle.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!   IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IT'S ALL LIES!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next