akagreengull
Damon.Lenszner
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Crisis Without End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Has anybody questioned the veracity of what was written in the blog?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Shows just how far the fans argument has come reading SFD's blog. Normally there would be several posts disputing what was written no matter how right it all is and several complaints to the site's admin to get it removed. Doesnt seem to be many in the comments section. I've notice the same on the herald too

Could the unthinkable be happening and the sheep are finally releasing their Sheppard is nothing more than a pig farmer posing as one?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:48 pm

It's a pretty true account, no questioning from me
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm

The reaction to it has, predictably, been a masterclass in stifling debate the next time somebody wants to question club policy. There's various personal attacks aimed at the author, all sorts of bluster around the edges ("nothing new"..."just before a big game"... "why do we need to worry about this at all"... "can't we just talk about the footbal" etc) and denial of things that have never actually been said and wild misrepresentation of those that have but not one objection based on the actual factual content.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:16 pm

SFD or perhaps people are just ignoring you as you can do on these sites nowadays...same old regurgitated crap...
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:18 pm

LOL @ GS.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Succinct article.

Makes me hope more than ever that hhp never goes ahead, the brents sell up and leave Devon forever and the akkeron group fully disappears back up its own anus.

Good luck against brizzole rowvurrrrrrrs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
knecht wrote:
Lord Tis is UKIP!  lol! 

Thrown out I am afraid, wouldn't play nicely, will still vote for them mind, I couldn't vote for the LibLabCon, anything at all would be better than the devils I have known.

Voting for UKIP ? How quaint.  Very Happy 
How about throwing out the whole corrupt Westminster Palace, Tiddles ? Does that float your boat, or is that a bit too dodgy for your cathedral upbringing ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:40 am

Not often I disagree wit you WG but the UKIP are picking up a lot of voters that don't feel appreciated elsewhere. With the main parties Its all about the middle class, alarm clock Britain etc. For ukip It's not just the 50 yr old bollocks to Brussels round of golf brigade but the rest of us. I wouldn't say quaint, pointless maybe but what else you supposed to do with your vote...other than vote lib dem....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:06 am

To be honest Hugh, the quaint thing was aimed at Tiddles, and his desire to vote in a Westminster election at all. Not the UKIP party in particular. Just sort of tickled me that was his answer to the world's woes. As if..

I quite like Nige as a character, although I obviously don't like what he represents.
I'm quite aware of the working class/ hard working tennant farmer/council estate/old granny support for UKIP. I've heard enough people talk about it.
I just personally find any Westminster palace voting rather futile and only serves to keep the neo liberal monarchy and patronage in charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:25 am

greensleeves wrote:
SFD or perhaps people are just ignoring you as you can do on these sites nowadays...same old regurgitated crap...

And yet you feel the need to come onto another forum and try to discredit the bloke from a shared multi

Let me guess, is it now 'war' again? The war to save and protect King James...from reality and the truth, perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:31 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:
im interested to hear why ukip are an option/any different. its still a dilusional (?) posh lads club, nothing will change imo, whoever is 'voted' in

An option because they will be on the ballot paper, different because they would actually try to leave the EUSSR plus it would at the very least be a different nest of vipers with their hands in your pocket.

While there are unquestionably some decent people that get elected to Parliament once they get there they simply become tools of the establishment, if Nigey and his band of "freaks and weirdos" could shake them up just a little that would do for me. As it happens Muff, or at least either side of your fair city is considered as a Kipper target, Deb'n SW and Cornall SE fit the profile, Tory seats but with the Dims in a strong second place, Me, I think the Dims are far too strongly embedded in the SW for the expected national collapse of their vote to carry to your backward ass part of the realm while the two Muff seats should maintain enough Red votes to help Ed to the inevitable majority.

I wonder what both sides of the conflict in Ukraine think about a term as crass as the 'EUSSR'.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:26 am

I don't think they give a rats ass.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:30 am

ejh wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

And yet you feel the need to come onto another forum and try to discredit the bloke from a shared multi

Let me guess, is it now 'war' again? The war to save and protect King James...from reality and the truth, perhaps.

Good Post 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:56 am

Winter Green wrote:
To be honest Hugh, the quaint thing was aimed at Tiddles, and his desire to vote in a Westminster election at all.  Not the UKIP party in particular. Just sort of tickled me that was his answer to the world's woes. As if..

I quite like Nige as a character, although I obviously don't like what he represents.
I'm quite aware of the working class/ hard working tennant farmer/council estate/old granny support for UKIP. I've heard enough people talk about it.
I just personally find any Westminster palace voting rather futile and only serves to keep the neo liberal monarchy and patronage in charge.

Ah now we do agree. Though I'm not sure if I like nige, like most of them they are all sales men. Nige has traded off the toad of toad hall image which people like.
Never paid any attention to Tiddle, ever since he told me that off all clubs in the world That Leeds most hate is um Hudderssfield... Not Man U that's the plaaaaastics talking.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:57 pm

mcfry wrote:
64 lol
Good article and well written. Whoever Gary is just sums up everything about the Brent tenure, if you keep talking shite someone, somewhere may believe you.
Plus that has to be one of the major problems with debt in this country, in that you can have as many companies as you want but any debt is landed with the company and not the owner.
All those Akkeron companies nosediving have one common denominator and that is Brent. Its about time some of these greedy barstards were held account for their wrong doings.

aye. most retire at 65
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Winter Green wrote:
ive backed up the story with a commment, thats up for moderation. we'll see just how far certain peoples influence REALly spreads.  Very Happy 

I'll tell you this Mappers. I know for a fact that nool has no influence whatsoever with the Twounfortunates. None whatsoever.

that IS good news
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
im interested to hear why ukip are an option/any different. its still a dilusional (?) posh lads club, nothing will change imo, whoever is 'voted' in

An option because they will be on the ballot paper, different because they would actually try to leave the EUSSR plus it would at the very least be a different nest of vipers with their hands in your pocket.

While there are unquestionably some decent people that get elected to Parliament once they get there they simply become tools of the establishment, if Nigey and his band of "freaks and weirdos" could shake them up just a little that would do for me. As it happens Muff, or at least either side of your fair city is considered as a Kipper target, Deb'n SW and Cornall SE fit the profile, Tory seats but with the Dims in a strong second place, Me, I think the Dims are far too strongly embedded in the SW for the expected national collapse of their vote to carry to your backward ass part of the realm while the two Muff seats should maintain enough Red votes to help Ed to the inevitable majority.

cheers 

just like the others.

damons post (novote)  Thumbs 

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
knecht wrote:
Lord Tis is UKIP!  lol! 

Thrown out I am afraid, wouldn't play nicely, will still vote for them mind, I couldn't vote for the LibLabCon, anything at all would be better than the devils I have known.

Voting for UKIP ? How quaint.  Very Happy 
How about throwing out the whole corrupt Westminster Palace, Tiddles ? Does that float your boat, or is that a bit too dodgy for your cathedral upbringing ?

OMG, how about a reality check Knobber, how many dead bodies would be floating down the Thames if the great unwashed tried the whole Independence Square thing in London?

The reality is that it is the only protest option open to anyone who isn't a fook'tard like WG, mind you he isn't gonna be grabbing an AK and overthrowing owt, he might grab his own todger every now and again but that would be about the extent of it, piss and wind I think is the expression.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:51 pm

ejh wrote:
I wonder what both sides of the conflict in Ukraine think about a term as crass as the 'EUSSR'.

I wonder if you have ever managed a cogent thought about anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

OMG, how about a reality check Knobber, how many dead bodies would be floating down the Thames if the great unwashed tried the whole Independence Square thing in London?

The reality is that it is the only protest option open to anyone who isn't a fook'tard like WG, mind you he isn't gonna be grabbing an AK and overthrowing owt, he might grab his own todger every now and again but that would be about the extent of it, piss and wind I think is the expression.
You've got a lot to learn about life, Tiddles. Nige has come to save us all  jocolor   Great stuff. Democracy in action.
History didn't stop when you were born. There's been plenty of bodies before, and there will be plenty more no doubt. I don't think Nige and you will be changing anything soon. Still, if it floats your boat, carry on. Good luck. Very Happy 

Last edited by Winter Green on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:05 pm

I betcha feel right at home posting on a thread with this sort of title, eh Tis?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:17 pm

I shall be meeting up tomorrow in the Penzance sunshine for a stroll across the Prom with one of the Two Unfortunates of said website. I shall give him your regards Sir Frank.
Back to top Go down
HD

HD

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Winter Green wrote:
I shall be meeting up tomorrow in the Penzance sunshine for a stroll across the Prom with one of the Two Unfortunates of said website. I shall give him your regards Sir Frank.

How is the lido after all the storms?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crisis Without End
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2