akagreengull
Damon.Lenszner
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:34 am

I think Roger just about covers it all there....
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:38 am

Thanks for posting this and I have read it carefuly - so basically Brent has fecked us over putting it in basic terms but the most alarming thing is that he will continue to have a stranglehold over the club. To all those who have posted in the Herald this week that J.B. is the saviour of PAFC just get your heads out of the sand. Anyway I will enjoy the current the upturn in footballing fortunes while we can. bom 
Back to top Go down

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:43 am

It's bang on the button!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:53 am

A good read, indeed.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 am

The board have don't forget, issued a statement of reasurance to the 'worried' fanbase but as people may have noticed it was devoid of any detail so as usual we can all draw our own conclusions. affraid 
Back to top Go down

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 am

akagreengull wrote:
Thanks for posting this and I have read it carefuly - so basically Brent has fecked us over putting it in basic terms but the most alarming thing is that he will continue to have a stranglehold over the club. To all those who have posted in the Herald this week that J.B. is the saviour of PAFC just get your heads out of the sand. Anyway I will enjoy the current the upturn in footballing fortunes while we can. bom 

Them heads aint in the sand Aka - stuck up the someones proverbial passage I think!!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:05 am

it's okay because as you can plainly see the author is a crackpot, pisshead with a grudge against the club, Brent, Newell, Webb etc and he's got it all wrong.......or so the campaign against a perfectly written and thought provoking article will begin.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:34 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
it's okay because as you can plainly see the author is a crackpot, pisshead with a grudge against the club, Brent, Newell, Webb etc and he's got it all wrong.......or so the campaign against a perfectly written and thought provoking article will begin.

Beer shampoo for Roger !
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:39 am

ive backed up the story with a commment, thats up for moderation. we'll see just how far certain peoples influence REALly spreads.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:42 am

Out of all of that comes comes a very big question, where is the gate revenue going?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:44 am

will you still need me, will you still feed me, when im 65
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:57 pm

"Gary H MARCH 7, 2014 AT 11:39 AM
The article is just a re-hash of some fact, speculation and gossip. The author has been a long standing critic of James Brent so the reader should be aware it’s not a balanced synopsis of what is actually happening, readers should also be aware the author has long been discredited for spreading malicious stories and gossip to damage the club and people associated with Plymouth Argyle."

Gary H has a point not to mention that the whole article is debased by the suggestion that Brent has lent 2 Bar to PAFC, durr HELLO!

Brent has restructured a proportion of PAFC's debt via Akkers Gone, he hasn't put one penny of his own money in, Not Sharkey at all Nikk and Tony Wrathall have at least coughed up a portion of their not so hard earned, between the three of them and the good will of Gargs everywhere you should have enough wherewithal and Shark like tendencies to pull you through this, you just need to get it together, with together being the operative word.
Back to top Go down

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:05 pm

The author, possibly drunk, makes some very good points.
Back to top Go down

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:27 pm

64 lol
Good article and well written. Whoever Gary is just sums up everything about the Brent tenure, if you keep talking shite someone, somewhere may believe you.
Plus that has to be one of the major problems with debt in this country, in that you can have as many companies as you want but any debt is landed with the company and not the owner.
All those Akkeron companies nosediving have one common denominator and that is Brent. Its about time some of these greedy barstards were held account for their wrong doings.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Gary's post falls at the fatal hurdle of assuming an article has to be 'balanced' to be good.

If someone's looked up all the evidence and sees far more bad stuff than good stuff, why would there be a balanced article? I wouldn't write a balanced article on David Cameron because my honest view of him is overwhelmingly negative- why should this be different.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:01 pm

My view of Ed Milliband is that he's even more clueless..........................
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:03 pm

PatDunne wrote:
My view of Ed Milliband is that he's even more clueless..........................

Don't let me get started on Clegg.

Camoron, Red Ed, Clegg, all useless, so where do we go from here?

Step forward Nigey!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:50 pm

im interested to hear why ukip are an option/any different. its still a dilusional (?) posh lads club, nothing will change imo, whoever is 'voted' in
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
im interested to hear why ukip are an option/any different. its still a dilusional (?) posh lads club, nothing will change imo, whoever is 'voted' in

An option because they will be on the ballot paper, different because they would actually try to leave the EUSSR plus it would at the very least be a different nest of vipers with their hands in your pocket.

While there are unquestionably some decent people that get elected to Parliament once they get there they simply become tools of the establishment, if Nigey and his band of "freaks and weirdos" could shake them up just a little that would do for me. As it happens Muff, or at least either side of your fair city is considered as a Kipper target, Deb'n SW and Cornall SE fit the profile, Tory seats but with the Dims in a strong second place, Me, I think the Dims are far too strongly embedded in the SW for the expected national collapse of their vote to carry to your backward ass part of the realm while the two Muff seats should maintain enough Red votes to help Ed to the inevitable majority.
Back to top Go down

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:24 pm

ive backed up the story with a commment, thats up for moderation. we'll see just how far certain peoples influence REALly spreads.  Very Happy 

I'll tell you this Mappers. I know for a fact that nool has no influence whatsoever with the Twounfortunates. None whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

An option because they will be on the ballot paper, different because they would actually try to leave the EUSSR plus it would at the very least be a different nest of vipers with their hands in your pocket.

Get on there UKIPman  Very Happy 
You're too busy looking at the "EUSSR" suits. You wanna be looking at the City of Landan suits, they have far more influence. That's your trouble. You're besotted with just one enemy, and think union jack flag waving will save the day. It won't. The Brit/EU thing is a faux battle. The real battle is globalised  suits and elites, no matter what their hue. Still, there you go, you carry on.
Back to top Go down

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Lord Tis is UKIP!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 pm

knecht wrote:
Lord Tis is UKIP!  lol! 

Thrown out I am afraid, wouldn't play nicely, will still vote for them mind, I couldn't vote for the LibLabCon, anything at all would be better than the devils I have known.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crisis Without End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Without End   Crisis Without End Empty

Back to top Go down

Crisis Without End
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next