Lord Tisdale
Czarcasm
pepsipete
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 Stick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Nonsense Tiddles. Cant take you seriously anymore affraid 
How's them red white and blue super underpants ?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I didn't call you a cnut GOB. Angry is talking out of his ass. I don't think we called anyone a cnut. I think "prat" or "pain in the ass" was about as rude as we got. There were no plots to get rid of anyone. The mod team for that period was Charlie Wood, knecht, Mouldy, Chemical Ali, Mock, Pepsi and Yea Man. Things were pretty quiet for most of the time and I think we went a whole 2 weeks once without posting in either of the mod rooms.

I was Keyholder who administered the election that Angry was voted in and I was the Keyholder that upgraded his account to Mod. I handed the Keyholder keys to CA and Knecht about a week later.

The thread "aimed" at Angry wasn't vile. I think we called him a prat and someone else opined that he would probably flounce off again within a few days (which he did). He was having an ongoing argument with Hairy at the time. I can understand him being a little bit upset by it, but he over reacted as always.

I think his rant above, and his reaction to me today after moving one of his posts tells you all you need to know about him.

Fill your boots Angry. You are just making yourself look a fool.

A right next of vipers in a Mod room of iniquity I tells ya..... party animal 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:48 pm

So, to precis....

POI resigned, Angry offered to step back in but most of the forum (including MODS) now realises what a bitter childish little twerp he is, so his offer was declined.

Meanwhile Frank, who is probably ATD's most level-headed poster ever, offers his help. The Mods accept after a vote, and Angry launches his toys from the pram after the outrageous snub.

Classic. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
So, to precis....

POI resigned, Angry offered to step back in but most of the forum (including MODS) now realises what a bitter childish little twerp he is, so his offer was declined.

Meanwhile Frank, who is probably ATD's most level-headed poster ever, offers his help. The Mods accept after a vote, and Angry launches his toys from the pram after the outrageous snub.

Classic. Very Happy 

Angry didn't even offer..........

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:38 pm

And people say nool rewrites history!

Unreal!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry offered to step back in but most of the forum (including MODS) now realises what a bitter childish little twerp he is, so his offer was declined. 

Angry didn't even offer..........

So to precis:-

More old bollocks posted by Juan in the no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:45 pm

If frank was to stand for an election he'd win.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
If frank was to stand for an election he'd win.

Unrequited man love?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:46 pm

What do you think the solution is then Tiddles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3