HW/les Mis Hijack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
"If the British people vote to leave, there is only one way to bring that about, namely to trigger article 50 of the treaties and begin the process of exit, and the British people would rightly expect that to start straight away." DC Feb 2016

"Begin the process".........the process has begun.  LM Aug 2016.

No it hasn't, nor will it till 2017 at least, the Governemtn have already said that.

The process has begun, ministers have been appointed to prepare for Brexit, deal with it.

Rubbish they've given Has Beens like Liam Fox and Oliver Letwin token jobs. And guess what happened when Liam Fox actually tried to "prepare for Brexit". He got slapped down.

Can't happen without parliament assent. The referendum has no constitution legimacy.

Deal with it

Deal with what? You're the one bitching Sulk I'm quite happy with a steady, methodical approach to Brexit Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
"If the British people vote to leave, there is only one way to bring that about, namely to trigger article 50 of the treaties and begin the process of exit, and the British people would rightly expect that to start straight away." DC Feb 2016

No it hasn't, nor will it till 2017 at least, the Governemtn have already said that.

The process has begun, ministers have been appointed to prepare for Brexit, deal with it.

Rubbish they've given Has Beens like Liam Fox and Oliver Letwin token jobs. And guess what happened when Liam Fox actually tried to "prepare for Brexit". He got slapped down.

Can't happen without parliament assent. The referendum has no constitution legimacy.

Deal with it

Deal with what?  You're the one bitching Sulk  I'm quite happy with a steady, methodical approach to Brexit Thanks/OK

I'm not bitching I'm pointing out some rather disappointing facts to you. Which you are responding with you your usual feeble baiting.

There will have to be parliamentary assent. Even if it's a vote to repeal the European communities act

I'm happy steady and methodical too (cough Oliver Letwin) because it basically it's not happening.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Deal with it

Deal with what?  You're the one bitching Sulk  I'm quite happy with a steady, methodical approach to Brexit Thanks/OK

I'm not bitching I'm pointing out some rather disappointing facts to you. Which you are responding with you your usual feeble baiting.

There will have to be parliamentary assent. Even if it's a vote to repeal the European communities act

I'm happy steady and methodical too (cough Oliver Letwin) because it basically it's not happening.

No bait required, a bare hook will suffice for you, when it comes to biting you are positively piranha.

You might not want it to happen but it doesn't necessarily follow that it won't, cruel World innit.
Back to top Go down

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:32 pm

"This is a matter of gravest urgency Get me Oliver Letwin" said nobody ever.

And you might want something to happen, just follows it wo sometimes won't especially when the cards are stacked against it.

Anyway you've pretty much admitted to trolling there. But as you were.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

And you might want something to happen, just follows it wo sometimes won't especially when the cards are stacked against it.

Anyway you've pretty much  admitted to trolling there. But as you were.

Oh dear, incomprehensible gibberish, lay off the sauce Hugh.
Back to top Go down

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Les Wum   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Pathetic. That's a Newell tactic, have a word with yourself chum.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Les Wum   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Meltdown alert, Hugh Watt(presumably) appears to have gone into loose cannon mode and is deleting my posts(2 so far)

drunken
Back to top Go down

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Meltdown alert, Hugh Watt(presumably) appears to have gone into loose cannon mode and is deleting my posts(2 so far)

drunken

They've been archived which isn't the same thing and that's quite enough from you.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:35 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

drunken

They've been archived which isn't the same thing and that's quite enough from you.

Says who..?

I like what Les Miz has to say. Perhaps you can point me to where you've "archived" his posts, I'd like to read them?

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

drunken

Like fcuk it is. Either toddle off and return my posts to the thread or remove the two original insults from you, re baiting and trolling.
Back to top Go down

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:41 pm

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

drunken

Says who..?

I like what Les Miz has to say.  Perhaps you can point me to where you've "archived" his posts, I'd like to read them?

So you like the Noolesque "are you drunk" jibe? Can you tell me why I should have to,put up with that?

if the other mods want to put them back then they can do that,
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:50 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

drunken

Says who..?

I like what Les Miz has to say.  Perhaps you can point me to where you've "archived" his posts, I'd like to read them?

So you like the Noolesque "are you drunk" jibe? Can you tell me why I should have to,put up with that?

Are you serious? You deleted "are you drunk"? You should be embarrassed of using mod powers to delete that. People say that everyday to someone who they think have got things wrong.

Serious lack of good judgement deleting that little barb.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Play nicely girls and stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:28 am

Les Miserable wrote:

drunken

Apologies, 3 not 2. He's also removed one where I accused him of (unnecessarily) biting like a piranha. Clearly a contravention of the ATD rulebook cheers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:48 am

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

drunken

Says who..?

Here you go Ricks...

Touchy Hugh posted this in response to another of my posts that he spuriously removed where I accused him of (unnecessarily) biting like a piranha...

Anyway you've pretty much admitted to trolling there. But as you were"

I responded to his laughable accusation that I was trolling(an easy out), with these exact words...

"Oh dear, incomprehensible gibberish, lay off the sauce Hugh"

That was swiftly removed by touchy Hugh so I posted the exact same words again just to verify that I wasn't going mad and lo and behold 5 minutes later it was removed again lol

Last edited by Les Miserable on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:53 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

drunken

Says who..?

Oh the irony, you accuse me of being "Noolesque" after displaying the kind of moderation that the pasoti stasi would be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 am

cheers  Make that 4, this atrociously vile post has also been given the chop...

"Deal with what?  You're the one bitching Sulk I'm quite happy with a steady, methodical approach to Brexit Thanks/OK "

Appalling post, I'm utterly ashamed of my actions, offer unreserved apologies and beg forgiveness from my fellow members.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 3:33 am

I can't see why any of that would ever need deleting. Sorry, I mean 'archiving'.
Back to top Go down

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:32 am

You are right, at worst they probably needed moving off to a separate thread on the terraces. As for Les Miserable, he has made it quite he is after bites which has been noted by previous mods.
I will try and reinstate the posts.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:45 am

Well, good for you for seeing the other side of things...

Fwiw, I don't see Les Miz as being all that provocative, certainly no more or less than several of the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:14 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
You are right, at worst they probably needed moving off to a separate thread on the terraces. As for Les Miserable, he has made it quite he is after bites which has been noted by previous mods.

lol! ...........quite what watt.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:21 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

You've missed this one where you cheekily accused me of trolling, it'll have to go into 'archiving' with all the rest. Happy cleaning.
Back to top Go down

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:22 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
You are right, at worst they probably needed moving off to a separate thread on the terraces. As for Les Miserable, he has made it quite clear he is after bites which has been noted by previous mods.

Still going I see, this time under the guise of Grammar PC.

fishing
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:26 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
You are right, at worst they probably needed moving off to a separate thread on the terraces. As for Les Miserable, he has made it quite clear he is after bites which has been noted by previous mods.

Still going I see, this time under the guise of Grammar PC.

fishing

Nice edit.........of my post Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HW/les Mis Hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack Empty

Back to top Go down

HW/les Mis Hijack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next