Lord Tisdale
Czarcasm
pepsipete
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:52 am

pepsipete wrote:
Never delete a post or poster without consultation with another MOD.  Move an offensive post to a file for discussion before deletion.  Temporary suspend an offensive poster for discussion.  If this procedure is followed a Punch/Angry situation will never arise again.

knob
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:55 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hello everyone

We are working on a code of conduct for the mods. If anyone has any sensible suggestions that they would like to see included then please feel free to contribute below. It can't have escaped your attention that we have a had a few problems recently and I think that its only right that if we expect certain behaviour from you then you can expect certain behaviour from us.

This thread is for sensible suggestions. If it degenerates into a bitch fest then I will move the offending posts. We have to move forward and learn from the past so your help will be much appreciated.

Cheers
Frank

As promised
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:00 am

so an unelected mod is now censoring now haha briliant.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:08 am

Angry wrote:

Angry......I highlighted the bit in bold for you. I want this thread to be for sensible discussion not a bitch fest.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:30 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Angry wrote:

Angry......I highlighted the bit in bold for you. I want this thread to be for sensible discussion not a bitch fest.

Try Winning an election first Frank before you start trying to be uber mod again. nothing more dictatorish than an Unelected hand picked mod on a censorship trip.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:32 am

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Angry wrote:

Try Winning an election first Frank before you start trying to be uber mod again. nothing more dictatorish than an Unelected hand picked mod on a censorship trip.

God you're such a buffoon !

This is Frank's world. We're just lucky to be living in it. [Dean Martin]
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:32 am

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Angry wrote:

Really? Is that the best you can come up with?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 am

Angry is clearly demonstrating why he is unsuitable to be a MOD.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:38 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Angry wrote:

Really? Is that the best you can come up with?

Do the right thing and stand in an election rather than politic your way back into the clique.

That or change your name job title to the great pretender.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:42 am

Just done some "uber/great pretender/dictator" modding and moved this crap over here.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:43 am

pepsipete wrote:
Angry is clearly demonstrating why he is unsuitable to be a MOD.

Coming from you i'll take that at a compliment cheers 

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:44 am

Take your ritalin ffs !
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:46 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Just done some "uber/great pretender/dictator" modding and moved this crap over here.

You better do it again then because I just added to it  clown 
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:48 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

you do that and while your at it do the decent thing and stand in an election to serve the forum.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:50 am

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

you do that and while your at it do the decent thing and stand in an election to serve the forum.

The day I take modding advice from you Angry is the day I start supporting Exeter.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:50 am

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Angry, with all due respect, who the fek are you to start introducing new rules?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:54 am

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

He was co-opted temporarily and as a former Keyholder probably fits the criteria to Mod, more than any.

Do you revel in being in a minority of one? You really are a very bitter boy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:37 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

He was co-opted temporarily and as a former Keyholder probably fits the criteria to Mod, more than any.

'sfunny, I thought the sole criteria to mod the site was to get elected?

Didn't realise I was playing with somebody's toy.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

The day I take modding advice from you Angry is the day I start supporting Exeter.

Before you start dictating what gets said and done on here remember your the hand picked monkey to help out the other elected mods not the cavalry leading the charge against the indian's remember it well and i'll ensure to remind you with every post you make as a paper mod.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:51 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Angry, with all due respect, who the fek are you to start introducing new rules?  

im not frank is GOB i just dont get why its him making the call to make a code of conduct for mods when he didnt even get elected. Also he did ask for some suggestions too and i gave him one.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

'sfunny, I thought the sole criteria to mod the site was to get elected?

Didn't realise I was playing with somebody's toy.

Nope and it never was since word 'Go'.

Mods have always been able to bring in help whenever they wanted and it's been done on dozens of occasions.
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

im not frank is GOB i just dont get why its him making the call to make a code of conduct for mods when he didnt even get elected. Also he did ask for some suggestions too and i gave him one.

See my comment above Angry.

Frank is in order, you are out of it.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:54 pm

What's the point of an ignore button if every bugger keeps on quoting their posts?  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
What's the point of an ignore button if every bugger keeps on quoting their posts?  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:00 pm

GOB wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angry/Frank hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack Empty

Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next