Tgwu

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:45 pm

No, because the club is worthless
Back to top Go down
Hitch

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:50 pm

It might be up for sale but I doubt there would a queue of willing takers. It's still a basket case riddled with debt both historic and ongoing and is still a loss-making/failing business. Brent has a whole heap of reputation on the line let alone money. I reckon Administration/Liquidation is a better bet if Brent's plans don't work out.
Back to top Go down

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:52 pm

If it comes with the planning permission then it might attract some however if not i cant see many wanting to take over a poison challis.
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Hitch wrote:
It might be up for sale but I doubt there would a queue of willing takers. It's still a basket case riddled with debt both historic and ongoing and is still a loss-making/failing business. Brent has a whole heap of reputation on the line let alone money. I reckon Administration/Liquidation is a better bet if Brent's plans don't work out.

Some on here and the farm would love that. There are those that have pretty much begging for us to fail so they can rub it in faces they were right.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:08 pm

no need for failure to come. we are right, it even says it at the top of the page  Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
green_genie

green_genie

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Angry wrote:
If it comes with the planning permission then it might attract some however if not i cant see many wanting to take over a poison challis.

Planning permission for what land? If the new lease gets signed all the "Planning Permission Approved" land for money making ventures gets transferred to JB. PAFC will have not much more than the pitch and horseshoe.

How much do you think JB will be able to cream off into his pension fund in revaluation of the land before a theodolite is seen on site, like the Pavillions?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:13 pm

depends how long he is at the club gg, the previous incumbents did ok, remortgaged twice (wasnt it). thats a nice little pension fund sorted
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:22 pm

green_genie wrote:

How much do you think JB will be able to cream off into his pension fund in revaluation of the land before a theodolite is seen on site, like the Pavillions?

It's rife across the whole of the planet where manufactured bubbles exist ... it's a form of dole for the executive class, poor loves, sitting on their hands with nothing to do but wait.... and wait.
Keeps them solvent while they wait for the price of blocks to drop.
A bit like huge "set aside" dole payments for the big farmers, but funelled through private "enterprise".
Back to top Go down

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:27 pm

green_genie wrote:
Angry wrote:

Planning permission for what land? If the new lease gets signed all the "Planning Permission Approved" land for money making ventures gets transferred to JB. PAFC will have not much more than the pitch and horseshoe.

exactly why i said if the planning permission comes with the club if its put up for sale. If it isnt JB wont be finding too many takers.

Last edited by Angry on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitch

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:27 pm

OnlyOdi wrote:
Hitch wrote:

Some on here and the farm would love that. There are those that have pretty much begging for us to fail so they can rub it in faces they were right.

I'd be very surprised to find a fan anywhere begging for the club to fail again - nervous, apprehensive and frightened by the notion certainly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Sale Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Soon   For Sale Soon Empty

Back to top Go down

For Sale Soon
Page 1 of 1