The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ols shirts for sale?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
di canio

Ols shirts for sale? Empty
PostSubject: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Hello Im a new fan from Ireland ,was wondering is there anywhere I could get last years or even 2010's home or away shirts for a bargin price...Looked on the offical website and only have the new ones at the min...Im out of work so cant afford them...also anyone got Argyle stickers for sale want to noise up a torquay fan here in my work place with a few of them...

any help would be great thanks!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:05 pm

your boring now dane
Back to top Go down
di canio

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Renegade wrote:
your boring now dane

???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Best put your request out on Pasoti. Do you need their website address ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Another Irish rogue. Didn't Stanley Kubrick make a film about you?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 pm

I watched 'A Clockwork Orange' the other day.

Not fer the first time, foreshore, but for the first time since I grew up into the formidable chap that now types before you.

It was quite good!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 pm

All these long lost travelling fans we have lately.

As for the shirts, ask Ian Newell have you heard of him before?

He has an endless supply of shirts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:11 pm

An Argyle fan who chooses 'di Canio' as his username. Makes perfect sense to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Barry Lyndon ? Ryan O'Neal ?
Great photography...loved it. Picked up in a rare excursion to a video hire shop back in the dark ages.

As soon as I saw Di canio sign up ... I knew we had the next of a very long line .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Ironically Dane is using as cover the name of a successful football manager..... cheers

In other similarities I believe they both also have trouble unlocking their elbows and bending their fingers when saluting. albino
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:22 pm

I think ATD should have a 'nadsat' day.

I'm now off out to tolchock an old veck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
An Argyle fan who chooses 'di Canio' as his username. Makes perfect sense to me.

i think you and i are the more intelligent of the ATD users who cant see the wood for through the trees when it comes to these
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:17 pm

I think it was fairly obvious to all, just like Penzance said the moment the newest user's name appeared it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:52 am

Andy_Symons wrote:

O'Canio would have made more sense, at least the out of work bit is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:08 am

di canio wrote:
Hello Im a new fan from Ireland ,was wondering is there anywhere I could get last years or even 2010's home or away shirts for a bargin price...Looked on the offical website and only have the new ones at the min...Im out of work so cant afford them...also anyone got Argyle stickers for sale want to noise up a torquay fan here in my work place with a few of them...

any help would be great thanks!!

OUT OF WORK.........IN MY WORK PLACE..........YOU GOT A JOB VERY QUICK ....WELL DONE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ols shirts for sale?   Ols shirts for sale? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ols shirts for sale?
Page 1 of 1