TWs lost money.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

TWs lost money. Empty
PostSubject: TWs lost money.   TWs lost money. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Most fans know that Tony and I joined the Argyle Board at the same time in Feb 2005 and worked together until I left in July 2007. Over the past 24 hours I have been asked by many people about TW. I have witheld some information until now but feel it is only right and proper for fans to know.

It was widely acknowledged that the three local directors were told to sit back and enjoy the ride by Todd, who had the controlling vote thanks to Kagami. The idea was that the Plymouth bheys would, within a matter of months, be bought out by Todd and co.

When cash was running real low, however, Todd asked Tony to put in another £500,000. Of course the last thing Tony wanted was to see Argyle in administration, he is genuinely as green as anyone I have met. But he didn't put in the half million out of the kindness of his heart. He was then bought back into the innercircle, with a place on Todd's future board guaranteed. That is why he was a Director of everyone of Todd's ancilliary Argyle companies.

Tony has rejoined the board now because he thrives on the prestige of being a director of Argyle. I understand that. I felt that. But that feeling should have been secondary to the remorse he should have felt for where his Board led us, to the pain and heartache the staff felt. The staff who are still at the club andthe staff who were forced to leave a place they loved to work because they needed to eat and pay rent.

Why post this now? Because the facts do not bare out the widely accepted belief that TW was the most innocent of the 7. He was indeed part of the Todd plan.
Back to top Go down

TWs lost money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWs lost money.   TWs lost money. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Damon - do you think that Brent has asked him to come back? Is he that desperate for the cash?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

TWs lost money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWs lost money.   TWs lost money. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:20 pm

According to Martyn Starnes yesterday, Brent has asked 'anyone who will listen' for investment. Martyn admitted that the Board knew the stink that would be created by this but still said yes to TW coming on Board. Does that stink of desperation, damn right it does.
Back to top Go down

TWs lost money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWs lost money.   TWs lost money. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:23 pm

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck

Or a bigfoot (C)Jock
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

TWs lost money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWs lost money.   TWs lost money. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Curiouser and curiouser.

JB must be looking to offload now surely?
Back to top Go down

TWs lost money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWs lost money.   TWs lost money. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:38 pm

Damon's comments just make me even more sure deals have been done with the future developments in mind at HHP and the Cricket club. All those things MUST have been included in the admin deal. Looking more like a pre-pack every day.
WHY DO FANS THINK WRATHALL AND KAGAMI JUST KISSED GOODBYE TO MILLIONS WHEN MASTPOINT STILL HOLD OUTSTANDING LOANS TO THIS DAY ?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

TWs lost money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWs lost money.   TWs lost money. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:25 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Damon's comments just make me even more sure deals have been done with the future developments in mind at HHP and the Cricket club. All those things MUST have been included in the admin deal. Looking more like a pre-pack every day.
WHY DO FANS THINK WRATHALL AND KAGAMI JUST KISSED GOODBYE TO MILLIONS WHEN MASTPOINT STILL HOLD OUTSTANDING LOANS TO THIS DAY ?

The last point is a mystery heightened by the fact that nobody but nobody wants to talk about it. Not least how the agreement over future unexpected income (tv money etc) just disappeared from the admin agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TWs lost money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWs lost money.   TWs lost money. Empty

Back to top Go down

TWs lost money.
Page 1 of 1