Dick Trickle
OnlyOdi
SwimWithTheTide
Beast_Guy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Unfortunately young spowell, zyph is quite bitter and likes to play the victim in between deleting his account, and what action can we take to voice our displeasure at brents ownership? as i see it there are two options stay away from matches and moan about it on this free forum, i like to do both.

I'm not really bitter about anything....just not into trashing everything that is PAFC...even though our ten men got thrashed today.

Our league position is more secure than it's been for a long time.....I can accept that many cannot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:55 pm

OnlyOdi wrote:
If he was to go, what would happen to the planned build?

it either continues as a separate entity, stops completely or some takes it over
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:10 pm

OnlyOdi wrote:

There is no planned build simple as  Handbags 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Beast_Guy wrote:
OnlyOdi wrote:

The relief washes over me like a wave of Blue Stratos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:06 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
OnlyOdi wrote:

The relief washes over me like a wave of Blue Stratos lol!  lol!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Unfortunately young spowell, zyph is quite bitter and likes to play the victim in between deleting his account, and what action can we take to voice our displeasure at brents ownership? as i see it there are two options stay away from matches and moan about it on this free forum, i like to do both.

You could add drive your car in circles round a car park too to those options, it'll do as much good. Contact him direct or gather like minded people and stage a protest perhaps; I've not the answers mate, but I'm saying the negativity on here won't do anyone any good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:38 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Alot of threads on the farm tonight mysteriously disappearing.

Unbelievably pathetic. Isnt it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Beast_Guy wrote:
Who is behind the PL2 3DQ monikor on Pasoti ??  Genuinely dont know but he seems Simple but it says Site Admin beside his Avatar ??
Or is one of Newells multi sign in accounts ?

He's Pasoti's version of Poirot, Newell's lapdog and Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk's secretary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:42 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

You could add drive your car in circles round a car park too to those options, it'll do as much good. Contact him direct or gather like minded people and stage a protest perhaps; I've not the answers mate, but I'm saying the negativity on here won't do anyone any good.

do you spout this on pasoti? genuine question

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 pm

I contacted Brent directly. I didn't get an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:25 am

I am fairly sure that people central to Argyle read both pasoti & ATD. In fact I'm certain. I assume that they wish to get a measure of what support they have in their decision making. I assume it has some influence ..... if only negatively.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:25 am

Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

do you spout this on pasoti? genuine question

I have done, but there's a lot more like minded people on there. Of course they're all just steeping mindlessly bowing down to their leader.  sarcasm Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

God give me strength
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:28 am

punchdrunk wrote:

God give me strength

Time to recall Barry Hayles & Coughlan!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:35 am

spowell92 wrote:

Also, I thought this was the free world in which all people and views are welcome? How come Zyph is being told to piss off if he doesn't like it here? Seems slightly hypocritical.

It is the free world, sort of, and within a legal framework. Hence Angry is allowed to say what he does and mildly demean people. I find Angry quite off the pace on many issues but hey, that's life, it's a free world. Maybe you're not tooled up for such a concept. Maybe controlled environments are more your emotional bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:47 am

Winter Green wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Also, I thought this was the free world in which all people and views are welcome? How come Zyph is being told to piss off if he doesn't like it here? Seems slightly hypocritical.

It is the free world, sort of, and within a legal framework. Hence Angry is allowed to say what he does and mildly demean people. I find Angry quite off the pace on many issues but hey, that's life, it's a free world. Maybe you're not tooled up for such a concept. Maybe controlled environments are more your emotional bag.

Up to a point I agree with you (otherwise I wouldn't have stayed so long and stayed so long in the mod room) but the other part of free speech & the constitution of this site is the expectation that posts are made bearing in mind common decency. I find the scorn poured on people who happen to have a contrary view a pain in the ass. The only exception I'd make is those who clearly are here to troll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 am

But scorn poured on people isn't just what happens in the free world. Pyonyang has poured all sort of scorn on many fans for years and years.
I don't agree with spewell92's comments. They infer every watering hole is probably as bad as the poisoned centre. That doesn't bare any scrutiny in REAL life. That's a very negative description of his environment. Maybe he needs to spread his wings and trust. Pigs don't fly, we all know that, but other beings do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:10 am

punchdrunk wrote:

God give me strength

that guy needs to get shagged badly. One of the biggest supporters of nool there is. That aside Wotton is crap now and past it retirement pending.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:44 am

Rickler wrote:
I contacted Brent directly.  I didn't get an answer.

Would have bet a tenner on that outcome. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:11 am

spowell92 wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Look I'm getting really feckin bored with this now. The negativity on this site probably achieves very little, however it is balanced by some people such as yourselves (even though you would rather harp on about the negativity most of the time rather than post anything positive yourself?) also what the feck does me posting that James is looking dapper and I'm very happy that his children won't have the doubt and worry about their future that my kids will because they can live off the profits from HHP achieve? I could also confidently predict that we are going to win all the rest of our games and clamour for James to put next years tickets on sale now so that we can get a good seat. What's the difference FFS? They are all just differing opinions posted on a website that is on the whole a talking shop, no more, no less.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:37 am

Iggy wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Look I'm getting really feckin bored with this now. The negativity on this site probably achieves very little, however it is balanced by some people such as yourselves (even though you would rather harp on about the negativity most of the time rather than post anything positive yourself?) also what the feck does me posting that James is looking dapper and I'm very happy that his children won't have the doubt and worry about their future that my kids will because they can live off the profits from HHP achieve? I could also confidently predict that we are going to win all the rest of our games and clamour for James to put next years tickets on sale now so that we can get a good seat. What's the difference FFS? They are all just differing opinions posted on a website that is on the whole a talking shop, no more, no less.

Who post anything like that? I'm on about keeping discussion Argyle related, not bitty and personal.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:38 am

James Brent is a millionaire.

I would be too if Plymouth City Council gave me £1.6m in cash, 1.22 acres of prime land complete with planning permission, the Pavillions (valued at £4m) and a further £2m in cash.

There's a thought, eh!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:44 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
James Brent is a millionaire.

I would be too if Plymouth City Council gave me £1.6m in cash, 1.22 acres of prime land complete with planning permission, the Pavillions (valued at £4m) and a further £2m in cash.

There's a thought, eh!

In the interests of fairness, we should probably add the discount on business rates (how much was that again?).

Oh - and the fact that he did have to pay for the Pavilions. One whole English pound.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:47 am

That tallies to £7.6m + 1.22 acres of land.

That's more than enough to have rendered Argyle debt-free when it exited administration.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:03 am

The business rate discount was £250,000. Not only that but the Pavilions is receiving full charitable status business rate discount (80%). The Brent Evans relationship surely has to be investigated.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next