green_genie
Mapperley, darling
seadog
Rickler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
zyph wrote:
Tringreen.....You must be a pasoti spy outing ATDer's.....at least have the courtesy of getting my name right next time.

I'll quote you zyph so Tring gets to see it, i'm pretty sure you're on his ignore list.

Did you return to ATD just to start bitchin' again ?

Ffs let it go, it's bad for your health.......................and tedious to read.

Only defending my corner when attacked.
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
He's losing control of his own forum, the natives are restless.

Its about to Fall without question. Have emailed Brent and despite knowing its been opened, he hasn't replied. Newell is finished.  popcorn3 

Would you care to share the gist of your email to Mr Brent? Either on here for all of us to see or via PM if you prefer.

The Gist was simply to indicate to Mr Brent that there were a devious set of Supporters masequerading as his "friend" (Brents) whose true hidden agenda was to ingratiate themselves into the hierachy at Home Park, having at the same time contempt for the masses on the Terraces.
I proceeded to name 7, four of which are repeated here and Pasoti frequently Ian Newell, Hooper, Chris Webb and Lee Jameson who quite frankly in my opinion, is the worst of the lot. Three faced doesn't come close Jameson.
The other three I haven't seen mentioned here but I suspect they know who they are. For now they shall remain unnamed.
The Email was read as have a programme on the Laptop which tells me they have from my particular Email provider

FYI Newell if your cohorts at Pasoti hadn't banned me for absolutely no reason other than being a member here, then quite simply I wouldn't have emailed Brent.
The above content is sanitised

The real content was polite courteous but absolutely savage towards your Ambitions.

You are finished Newell. It was a Done Deal   lol!

Paul Thomas seems to have a bitter dislike to Lee Jameson too.....

He does. Jameson had him arrested at Heathrow in January. Surprised you were not aware. Feel free to quote me.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Why? Has PT been loan sharking again?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
zyph wrote:
Tringreen.....You must be a pasoti spy outing ATDer's.....at least have the courtesy of getting my name right next time.

I'll quote you zyph so Tring gets to see it, i'm pretty sure you're on his ignore list.

Did you return to ATD just to start bitchin' again ?

Ffs let it go, it's bad for your health.......................and tedious to read.

'Price'less.

Don't quote him pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ! He's just a moaner without a cause and yes, tedious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Beast_Guy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
He's losing control of his own forum, the natives are restless.

Its about to Fall without question. Have emailed Brent and despite knowing its been opened, he hasn't replied. Newell is finished.  popcorn3 

Would you care to share the gist of your email to Mr Brent? Either on here for all of us to see or via PM if you prefer.

The Gist was simply to indicate to Mr Brent that there were a devious set of Supporters masequerading as his "friend" (Brents) whose true hidden agenda was to ingratiate themselves into the hierachy at Home Park, having at the same time contempt for the masses on the Terraces.
I proceeded to name 7, four of which are repeated here and Pasoti frequently Ian Newell, Hooper, Chris Webb and Lee Jameson who quite frankly in my opinion, is the worst of the lot. Three faced doesn't come close Jameson.
The other three I haven't seen mentioned here but I suspect they know who they are. For now they shall remain unnamed.
The Email was read as have a programme on the Laptop which tells me they have from my particular Email provider

FYI Newell if your cohorts at Pasoti hadn't banned me for absolutely no reason other than being a member here, then quite simply I wouldn't have emailed Brent.
The above content is sanitised

The real content was polite courteous but absolutely savage towards your Ambitions.

You are finished Newell. It was a Done Deal   lol!

Paul Thomas seems to have a bitter dislike to Lee Jameson too.....

He does. Jameson had him arrested at Heathrow in January. Surprised you were not aware. Feel free to quote me.

WTF was that all about? Do speaketh of it. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Anyway if the clusterfuck gets built I will be surprised but if it did the answers simple, buy the shops, pull the whole lot of shit down and build something decent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:50 pm

It's gettin' heavy man.  red card 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:13 pm

"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

I know it's not PC, but   lol!

Sorry Czar, but I have to remove as with Beast_Guy Post.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by Mouldy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Got the feeling the lines are now drawn then - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 'kin brilliant!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sorry Bandy, but I have to remove as with Beast_Guy Post.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by Mouldy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:25 pm

referring to yourself in the third person is nnot what i call covering your track paul thomas lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:07 pm

He always gives himself away. He can't keep it up. For a man with important international business connections I'm surprised he has the time to post. We are unworthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:24 pm

knecht wrote:
He always gives himself away. He can't keep it up. For a man with important international business connections I'm surprised he has the time to post. We are unworthy.

Link?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:27 pm

knecht wrote:

thailand have up their prices on its ladyboys for sale i heard
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:11 am

I have removed Beast_Guy's post as it has no place on this site.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:55 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Incredible Sir
The Forum that revels in the truth removes a 100% truthful post and verifiable incident with reference to the most spineless individual involved within Home Park
Speaks volumes am sorry. Sanitised for what ??  Libel ??  It was perfectly true.

Last edited by Beast_Guy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:16 am

The truth and the legally proven truth are two different things, the mods did the right thing to protect the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:54 am

Beast_Guy wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Incredible Sir
The Forum that revels in the truth removes a 100% truthful post and verifiable incident with reference to the most spineless individual involved within Home Park
Speaks volumes am sorry. Sanitised for what ??  Libel ??  It was perfectly true.

Provide us with proof that would make your claims legally dependable and the post can return.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:57 am

Beast_Guy wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Incredible Sir

I don't give a damn if it is true or not, it was removed because of its homophobic content.

Do not do it again.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:32 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Incredible Sir

I don't give a damn if it is true or not, it was removed because of its homophobic content.

Do not do it again.

You boys dont sing from the same hymm sheet obviously !!  Make your minds up !!
Yea Man what exact proof would you like ??  The easy option I might suspect is to ask one of Jamesons cohoorts if its true. Jameson undoubtably would have taken great delight in his perceived "victory" Suspect Newell was grinning from ear to ear.

The Dectective Sargeant from Southwark was called "Townsend". Pulled off Etihad flight from Abu Dhabi at 5.20pm on 21/01/2014 at Heathrow Terminal 4
It happened guys trust us !!

Last edited by Beast_Guy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Better still ring PT. He has no objection. PM the detail should you want it. He has no axe to grind with you blokes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Beast_Guy wrote:
Better still ring PT. He has no objection. PM the detail should you want it. He has no axe to grind with you blokes

does he still live in mutley as i could pop round and see you?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Graham Clark wrote:
One important exception to this is that the 4 ground floor retail units within the proposed grandstand will be subject of a separate 125 year lease. The report says that the Council are expected to receive £30,000 ground rent from these units which represents 10% of the rent to be paid on these units (paragraph 2.6 of the Cabinet report). In other words these four units will generate £300,000 per annum in rent that will now go to the development funder rather than the football club. Some may baulk at this but capitalized up this revenue stream obviously plays a significant part in the funding of the grandstand.

Newell on Pasoti wrote:

A) I had missed that first time round and B)I must check the validity of that statement.

Two days later, and loads of gobbing off by Newell, but no sign yet of any answer from the Controller to Bermudan Green's question. Bit strange really, as Newell can seem to get an answer from Brent about completely mundane stuff in a few hours.. What is the hold up?

"The trees are losing their leaves, James...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Beast_Guy wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Incredible Sir

Do not do it again.

You boys dont sing from the same hymm sheet obviously !!  Make your minds up !!
Yea Man what exact proof would you like ??  The easy option I might suspect is to ask one of Jamesons cohoorts if its true. Jameson undoubtably would have taken great delight in his perceived "victory" Suspect Newell was grinning from ear to ear.

The Dectective Sargeant from Southwark was called "Townsend". Pulled off Etihad flight from Abu Dhabi at 5.20pm on 21/01/2014 at Heathrow Terminal 4
It happened guys trust us !!

ahhhh, that's OK then  clown 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Spineless individual at home park ? Doesnt narrow it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just how wrong can you be?   Just how wrong can you be? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just how wrong can you be?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3