swampy
Mapperley, darling
Mock Cuncher
LondonGreen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... Empty
PostSubject: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:24 am

Apart from Exeter, Torquay or for Freathy's sake, Plymouth Argyle.

Are there any certain clubs that you take a particular disliking to from each league, and why?

Premier League: I will kick this off by saying West Ham (wet spam), a club full of jumped up knobhead fans, always seem to have had a 'rough team' and Upton park is never a good matchday experience, give me Millwall anyday of the week.

Championship: Sheffield Wednesday, remember, their just as good as Man U or Livepool still Rolling Eyes

League 1: Crawley, obvious reasons.

League 2: Northampton, I really don't know why.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:51 am

Pitbull wrote:
Apart from Exeter, Torquay or for Freathy's sake, Plymouth Argyle.

Are there any certain clubs that you take a particular disliking to from each league, and why?

Premier League: I will kick this off by saying West Ham (wet spam), a club full of jumped up knobhead fans, always seem to have had a 'rough team' and Upton park is never a good matchday experience, give me Millwall anyday of the week.

Championship: Sheffield Wednesday, remember, their just as good as Man U or Livepool still Rolling Eyes

League 1: Crawley, obvious reasons.

League 2: Northampton, I really don't know why.

Beg to differ - now with that cretin Evans at Rotherham, they should slip back into relative obscurity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:27 am

Swansea,Burnley,Aston Villa,West Brom, Walsall
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:30 am

Pitbull wrote:

West Ham have long been associated with playing good football.

Sheffield Weds are underachieving more than we are.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 am

Liverpool,Man C,Chelsea,Hull,Leeds,Millwall,Peterborough,Crawley,Scunthorpe and Dag & Red.

Further afield.....Celtic and Bellingham Synfonia Recreation (hopefully they've changed their stupid name by now)
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:54 am

exeter, exeter, brizzle city and exeter, oo and dirty leeds of course. dont like sheffield paranoid police either, do they count?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:01 am

Showing your tender years Cobi if you think West Ham are associated with rough football, their history is quite the opposite. Premier league for me-Chelsea. Championship-Leeds. League 1- MK Dons and league 2- nobody in particular I just hate the whole league and the sooner we are out the better.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:07 am

newcastle, sunderland, forest, derby , leicester, aston villa, oxford, watford, peterborough,
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 am

Man utd (by a long way) and I can't think of any others who I dislike as much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:37 am

Man U, Chelski,
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:39 am

Oxford, Southampton, Exeter, Swindon, Chesterfield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Perhaps I was wrong on that, but their fans and manager are still disgusting horrible vermin
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Leeds, Leeds and Leeds for me,dirty on the field and dirty off it. European Champions, my arse.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 pm

In no particular order:

Arsenal
Arsenal
Arsenal

Pompous manager and the most arrogant fans you will ever come across
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Argyle (green kit, accent), Celtic (fenian), Liverpool (thieves, accent, hysel) and Man Utd (plastic mancs).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Liverpool, Bolton, Middlesborough, Newcastle, Fulham, Man Utd, Barcelona, Marseille, PSG, Lyon, AC Milan for starters
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:16 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
In no particular order:

Arsenal
Arsenal
Arsenal

Pompous manager and the most arrogant fans you will ever come across

Arsenal for me too. I've known a few gooners as I used to live in London. Easily the most arrogant fans of all the clubs in the capital.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:19 pm

arrogance when youre shit, surely argo fans could top them
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 pm

I don't much care about any other club to either like or dislike.

I don't agree about West Ham either. I took my son there when he was about 8/9 years old as a treat when we visited London. All the supporters around us spoke to him when they heard the accent and were absolutely excellent. Somebody gave him a programme and a West Ham newspaper. The match was absolute crap though but it wasn't the supporters fault. Versus Oxford and it was a league match which ended 0 - 0. Billy Bonds was still playing and was 42.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Interesting to see Villa, Walsall and WBA in Punchies list. Either he hates the Brummie accent or it is West Mids police who are the problem. It's the same with Sheffield (South Yorks plod) and anywhere in S. Wales. In my experience these 3 police forces are the worst at handling even routine matchday crowds and do their best to ruin a nice day out.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Man Utd
West Ham
MK Dons -FAKE FANS
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Chelsea, Leeds, Sunderland, Portsmouth, Hartlepool, Carlisle, Burnley.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Never liked Leeds. Never liked Liverpool.

And for some reason, Oxford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Exciting night for the Man U haters then. I wonder how red SFA has gone.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Portsmouth and Cardiff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...   Clubs that rub you up the wrong way... Empty

Back to top Go down

Clubs that rub you up the wrong way...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next