+2
Tringreen
downthetrack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? Empty
PostSubject: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 20:09

Not much football talk on the main board of a football forum.
Auctions,sponsors lunches, fan fest tickets,secret Santa's.Very little footy chatter.
Or have i missed something,you still play some sort of football in Plymouth don't you?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 20:48

downthetrack wrote:
Auctions,sponsors lunches, fan fest tickets,secret Santa's.Very little footy chatter.
Or have i missed something,you still play some sort of football in Plymouth don't you?

Not for a few seasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 20:51

downthetrack wrote:

It is because Pasoti is dying "kicking out like a dying dog" as someone on exeweb put it.
Our membership is growing and long may it continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 20:59

I think Pasoti is morphing into something other then what it was intended, good or bad, where it goes and what it does I have no idea, but its changed and it's probably changed forever.

We've all had good laughs on Pasoti at one time or another so it's sad to see it go this way, but evolution has arrived and things move on. It's been a traumatic time for the club and its fans, there's no way things would have stayed as they were.

There are some good people on ATD with some great ideas, but there will be arguments and debates just like there was during the good days on Pasoti, it'll be interesting to see how we, the users, evolve this site.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 21:03

punchdrunk wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

It is because Pasoti is dying "kicking out like a dying dog" as someone on exeweb put it.
Our membership is growing and long may it continue.

That's why i started the thread on Exeweb.Just to help promote this site.Piss take is not allowed on pshity
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 21:15

The fact that we didn't have a match Saturday probally has a lot to do with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 21:18

I just read the title of this thread, made I larf! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Spooner

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 01:34

Another pasoti thread. Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 02:47

The Spooner wrote:

Thanks for the revelation, but the thread title kind of ruined your suprise!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 17:36

The Spooner wrote:

You don't get banter then ,on a banter board ?

EXETER CITY PRIDE OF DEVON
Back to top Go down
erewegoagin

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 17:56

downthetrack wrote:
That's another reason for joining this site,yes a lot of good intentions in selling and sponsorship but lets remember football  was originally a working class spectator sport cheap and cheerful.

There's still a working class element that follow football,the prawn sandwich brigade haven't completely taken over the stadia of England.
Then there's an image gradually building up on pasoti of being perhaps elitist ,not just in members but in attitudes and a "loadas money" culture
We sit in the forgotten corner of England, low wages, high prices high fuel cost and a host of economic problems
So the average fan must find him self priced out of these auctions and perhaps a little resentful that a lot advertised is beyond his pay packet. Thats if hes employed !

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 00:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 47)
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 18:06

Top post fella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?   Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Pasoti turned into Ebay ?
Page 1 of 1