pepsipete
downthetrack
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Nobody kills kids for fun Angry to suggest so just inflames the situation. Do you have  problem with the two state solution?

Angry just living up to his name unfortunately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Nobody kills kids for fun Angry to suggest so just inflames the situation. Do you have  problem with the two state solution?

i think they do otherwise they wouldn't keep targeting beaches where they play or schools that hey stay in.

There should be a two state solution of course and always should have been its what the UN has called for and what both sides want i gather but they will never agree on East Jerusalem being Palestine's capital given the cities identity. so its swings and roundabouts till that is resolved along with both sides recognising each others right to be a free and independent from one and other without hostiliates.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:46 pm

[quote="Damon.Lenszner"]

Gaza is also the frontline in the war of civilisations. Hamas, Islamic State, AlQueda, Boco Haram all born out of the Muslim Brotherhood, all seeking to bring to us the peaceful Islamic Sharia that allows men to marry girls at 8, allows persecution of gays, stops the education of women, stones to death adultresses and generally has a great time crucifying Christians and butchering, slaughtering, raping and starving to death anyone that doesn't follow suit.

Very good post .If wrote the above I'd get banned again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:56 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Gaza is also the frontline in the war of civilisations. Hamas, Islamic State, AlQueda, Boco Haram all born out of the Muslim Brotherhood, all seeking to bring to us the peaceful Islamic Sharia that allows men to marry girls at 8, allows persecution of gays, stops the education of women, stones to death adultresses and generally has a great time crucifying Christians and butchering, slaughtering, raping and starving to death anyone that doesn't follow suit.

Very good post .If  wrote the above I'd get banned again

Rubbish, if Damon had implied that all Muslims were sharia fanatics then maybe you'd have a point, but he didn't.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:05 pm

Extremists are just that, the vast majority are not.

The same for any religion or race.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Iggy wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Rubbish, if Damon had implied that all Muslims were sharia fanatics then maybe you'd have a point, but he didn't.

I never imply all Muslims either.I hate all religious loons as I've said many times,but still get called racist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Iggy wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I never imply all Muslims either.I hate all religious loons as I've said many times,but still get called racist.  

i think sir, the comment of

downthetrack wrote:
The sooner its all white the better

is what clinche that title.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 pm

The feckin map you daft twat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:05 pm

It was obvious downthetrack was referring to the colour of the map and nothing else. Obvious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
It was obvious downthetrack was referring to the colour of the map and nothing else. Obvious

obviously Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Yes Razz
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:25 pm

downthetrack wrote:
The feckin map you daft twat

I have to admit that's how I read your comment Downy.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:49 am

Iggy wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Don't see very many moderate Muslims protesting about ISIS ,IS or what ever there called
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:01 am

downthetrack wrote:
Iggy wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Don't see very many moderate Muslims protesting about ISIS ,IS or what ever there called
Because you don't look and the media don't tell you. The Muslim Council of Britain have issued SEVERAL statements against ISIS and they're the biggest Muslims organisation in the land. Like, this is basic stuff. I'm not asking you to dig into the annals here. It only took a look on their website (30 seconds on google) to realise the above statement is nonsense.

There was also a protest in solidarity with oppressed minorities in Iraq outside parliament last week which many Muslims attended. Columnist Mehdi Hassan is probably the most high profile Muslim journalist in the country and he has spent a lot of time on Twitter and in articles condemning ISIS. Every Muslim that I know and speak to, be it in the digital world or the physical world has only ever said negative things about ISIS.

I appreciate that you won't like to hear that because it doesn't fit into your narrative of 'all Muslims are untrustworthy' but it happens to be the truth.

This whole 'moderate Muslims won't condemn' bullshit is seriously sinister phenomenon. Cause A) They do condemn and B) You don't see it being done for other groups. Do people like you go around hassling Jews to condemn all of Israel's crimes? Or bothering Christians to condemn Andres Brevik? Why not grab a few black people and ask them if they think the ANC were terrorist or not whilst you're at it? When you only ask Muslims to condemn the 'extremists in their mast' (nonsense phrase) then you reveal that what you really think of Muslims is that they're one big conglomerate group that are either distrustworthy murderers or distrustworthy enablers of murderers.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:17 am

You are a fool ,they have killed over 500k in 3 years of there own,get a feckin grip .
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:46 am

GreenSam wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Iggy wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

. Columnist Mehdi Hassan is probably the most high profile Muslim journalist in the country and he has spent a lot of time on Twitter and in articles condemning ISIS.
Have you seen his vids on YouTube when he calls the kaffer pigs.?The man's a {unt
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:06 am

downthetrack wrote:
You are a fool ,they have killed over 500k in 3 years of there own,get a feckin grip .

Personal insults are not, in my book, substitute for reasoned debate.

I can find a video of an audio file where he quotes from the Koran about cattle.

Quotes, not asserting it as his own view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:25 am

downthetrack wrote:

I rest my case m'lud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:17 am

zyph wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Angry just living up to his name unfortunately.

nope just dont like nazi states killing kids. you might but i dont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:10 am

Troops back into Iraq? I thought the rhetoric coming from the MOD in tha last week or so was starting to sound familiar, and this morning, hey presto, FFS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:55 am

Haven't they forgotten that they've reduced our armed forces.......what are we going to do, rent a mob instead ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:18 am

We are going to be strung in a long thin line for the start of world war three, who the feck votes for our PM with the idea that they wish we went to war? Feckers can't wait to start bringing home the bodies. Cameron is starting with all that shite about we have to fight them over there before they come over here and start, maybe if we kept out of it then no one would bother attacking our shores?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:21 am

can we not just stop feckin up countries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:22 am

Have we learnt anything from Iraq and Afghanistan? It would seem not. There was a film on the other night with Matt Damon, Green Mile or summat, usual Hollywood crap but inside it all was the lie about the weapons of mass destruction, whatever happened to all of those people that sent us to war on a lie?
Rewarded with cushy jobs brokering peace deals on the middle east, I've got to laugh or else I'd cry.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:57 am

Iggy wrote:
Have we learnt anything from Iraq and Afghanistan? It would seem not. There was a film on the other night with Matt Damon, Green Mile or summat, usual Hollywood crap but inside it all was the lie about the weapons of mass destruction, whatever happened to all of those people that sent us to war on a lie?
Rewarded with cushy jobs brokering peace deals on the middle east, I've got to laugh or else I'd cry.

Of FFS Iggy, it's Green Zone not Green fookin Mile, a not bad Tom Hanks movie in which Billy Bob Thornton was the real star and got nominated for an oscar or three but fortunately didn't win anything.

Zone was a fairly watchable piece of Poo, albeit one of Damon's worst, with a message that needs to get out there far more. Blair the fookin baby killer and Bush, along with all their fookwit advisers, should be down the Hague awaiting sentencing.

The Muzzies have done feck all in this country to counter the imagery of IS flags being flown in East London............FACT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Middle East Blood Bath 2014
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next