Greenskin
Mapperley, darling
pepsipete
downthetrack
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Sorry but my interest in the arts does not extend to over paid models running around pretending to be soldiers.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Iggy wrote:
Sorry but my interest in the arts does not extend to over paid models running around pretending to be soldiers.  Very Happy 

You have an interest in the "arts"?

We are due a decent war film imho.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Just a thought,imagine 12+well armed jee hads shooting up Oxford Street on a xmas weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:55 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Just a thought,imagine 12+well armed jee hads shooting up Oxford Street on a xmas weekend

now i know you read the daily mail lol
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Over a 1000 in the nick on terrorist charges in the UK over 500 + with isis not a problem ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:07 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Over a 1000 in the nick on terrorist charges in the UK over 500 + with isis not a problem ?

again the uk/usa wanted to train and arm them only last yesr
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Angry wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

now i know you read the daily mail lol
9/11 Never happen ?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:11 pm

Sand Chaps from Saudi & QATAR AMR ISIS

Last edited by seadog on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use of Apes to refer to another race.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:25 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Sand Apes from Saudi & QATAR AMR ISIS

read up on it uk/usa wanted to funded isis in syria only thank god the mp/senators voted against it.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:34 pm

When did I start the thread ? as it happened ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:05 am

I am afraid, Religion, Politics and war are all intertwined in a vile deja vu way.

We see the same shite time and time again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:03 pm

How does DTT comment of "sand apes" be allowed to stand?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Angry wrote:

Ahem!

Is it just me or is this kind of PC bloviation pretty bleddy pointless?

The term "sand ape" is in pretty common usage as is the ultimate no no "******", where does one draw a line? Is "Yank" ok when "chink", "gook" or "slope" would not be? Apparently "sand ape" is a total slur, what about "Red sea pedestrian", "towel", "beur", "Abba Dabba", "Hadji" or "camel jockey"? "Traveller" fine, "g*po" crime of the century?

I remember being marked up as a racist by El Porko in his infinite wisdom, gutted I was, ruined my life, only for him to refer to the people that worked for Brenda as "Northern monkeys", I was also pilloried for referring to the Japanese as "Nips" and the Germans as "Boxheads" when "Frogs" doesn't seem to engender any kind of response at all.

It's all bollocks, why make such a fuss?

Personally I find all references to Saturday's game quite repugnant, people need to man the fook up.

Gotta larf, the "ultimate no no" can't even be allowed to appear in these hallowed tomes, whatever the context, pretty pathetic really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

Ahem!

The term "sand ape" is in pretty common usage as is the ultimate no no "******", where does one draw a line? Is "Yank" ok when "chink", "gook" or "slope" would not be? Apparently "sand ape" is a total slur, what about "Red sea pedestrian", "towel", "beur", "Abba Dabba", "Hadji" or "camel jockey"? "Traveller" fine, "g*po" crime of the century?

I remember being marked up as a racist by El Porko in his infinite wisdom, gutted I was, ruined my life, only for him to refer to the people that worked for Brenda as "Northern monkeys", I was also pilloried for referring to the Japanese as "Nips" and the Germans as "Boxheads" when "Frogs" doesn't seem to engender any kind of response at all.

Personally I find all references to Saturday's game quite repugnant, people need to man the fook up.

Gotta larf, the "ultimate no no" can't even be allowed to appear in these hallowed tomes, whatever the context, pretty pathetic really.

it was racist thats why
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:27 pm

I did it simply to keep the majority happy, I am sure it is possible to refer to Arabs as Arabs. Whereas Northern Monkeys is perfectly acceptable.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Looks like a Brit geehad has cut the swede off of a yank journalist,James Foley.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Angry wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

Ahem!

it was racist thats why

Which just exemplifies why I don't come here often despite the sport available.

How dim are you Angry?

The point I am making is that Tracky's post was removed while your quote of his post remains yet at the same time the word nogger is even allowed to appear on the site in any context, if you don't see the dichotomy there then there really isn't any point trying to debate with you.

Using the term "sand apes" is not racist, shooting somebody in the head because you consider them to be a sand ape is.

So what terms do you really think are too harsh to describe someone who cuts an unarmed, defenceless, non combatant's, head off on video?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:41 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Looks like a Brit geehad has cut the swede off of a yank journalist,James Foley.

Tracky, I am going to have to ask you to use the correct term to describe the person in question, he is a British passport holding freedom fighter, we don't want take the chance that the likes of Angry, Harry and the rest of the muppets might have their sensibilities offended by you calling a filthy, murdering, bastard, names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:51 pm

downthetrack wrote:

It really wouldn't hurt to inject a smidgen of sensitivity into such an appalling subject, FFS.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

Ahem!

it was racist thats why

Which just exemplifies why I don't come here often despite the sport available.

How dim are you Angry?

The point I am making is that Tracky's post was removed while your quote of his post remains yet at the same time the word nogger is even allowed to appear on the site in any context, if you don't see the dichotomy there then there really isn't any point trying to debate with you.

Using the term "sand apes" is not racist, shooting somebody in the head because you consider them to be a sand ape is.

So what terms do you really think are too harsh to describe someone who cuts an unarmed, defenceless, non combatant's, head off on video?

i truly dont care if an exeter city fan doesnt come on an argyle forum much to be honest however trying to defend your fellow greek calling arabs sand apes which is no different from sand n***ers is a classic example of head bang a brick wall. Its a racist term enough said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:56 pm

I think drawing the line of when and where to use a certain term or expresssion would depend on the company around you, if people are offended then shorely the term is offensive as that is that nature of the beast. You could nogger away to your hearts content at an EDF meeting but the good people of ATD would be offended so it's not allowed.
Social skills and common decency it's known as Tis.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

It really wouldn't hurt to inject a smidgen of sensitivity into such an appalling subject, FFS.  Rolling Eyes 

He's just one of many 1000s I am afraid
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:09 pm

isis slaughter 1,000s - no parliament recall

one journo gets beheaded - back parliament comes !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Newsworthy and will give a chance for our brave old MPs to make a name for themselves with some old school chum who know works for British aerospace, wars money don't you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Middle East Blood Bath 2014
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next