Greenskin
Tgwu
Czarcasm
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Happy Birthday Mock ! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:28 am

Many happy returns. Make sure you don't get your pressies mixed up.

Happy Birthday Mock ! Hairy_10
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:23 am

I alway thought Mock was God. Happy birthday and a merry xmas
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:12 am

Mock was really born around about April,this is just his official birthday, but many happy returns anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:30 am

Didn't he adopt this day when he adopted the Name of Jesus Christ, at least I think it was Jesus Christ?

Happy Birthday Jesus!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:49 am

Better not upset him, after all he is 93 and must be frail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:56 am

Back in November I was ambling around  Mock's beloved Kingsbridge estuary and estate. Thought I'D explore the 18/19thth century stone carriageway foolishly built between Kingsbridge and Salcombe.
Looked at the National Trust information stone and was shocked to see the carriageway was built by one Commander Mock ! affraid  Daddy !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:38 am

Happy Birthday, considering it's a double celebration for you today i presume you will be getting your mock well and truly cunched.  santa 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:38 am

Happy birthday Mockers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:20 pm

One of ATD's finest. Have a great day buddy. drunken 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Mocky C, have a good double un! xx
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Happy Birthday Mockers!!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Happy birthday, Lord Mock! Hope you're enjoying all those 'we've got you a big one for both' presents X
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Happy Birthday Mock!

A mock amongst mockers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Happy birthday the mock monster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:22 am

Belated birthday greetings Mock. I've hired Jeremy Lion for your next party  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Back in November I was ambling around  Mock's beloved Kingsbridge estuary and estate. Thought I'D explore the 18/19th century stone carriageway foolishly built between Kingsbridge and Salcombe.
Looked at the National Trust information stone and was shocked to see the carriageway was built by one Commander Mock ! affraid   Daddy !!
Ah, Commander Mock! The underachiever of the family, most of us have attained regal honours!

And yes, I was informed that the might have been an influx of lowly types who had to be chased from the estates last month. Most were harried from the lands (tally ho!) before they could slaughter any of the pheasant and deer that God Himself hast bestowed upon the Mock Clan, alas Jenkins the groundskeeper found one young buck smeared across the road near the west wing. The perpetrator's Vauxhall Nova (a French car for crying out loud!) was trapped in the ditch alongside the road, his family (no doubt sired from several of the nearby 'nouveau' posh villages like South Milton or Churchstow) in shock and weeping as he attempted to make love to the carcass. Strange types round here especially since the Cold War ended; too many reds with no direction. Only several .22 rounds warded them off the lands; Jenkins swears blind he didn't shoot any of them but apparently one of the sons ended up with 2 or 3 bullet-holes in the back of his legs. Strangely the shot matched the gun of Father who was stalking in the woods at the time, but we've had Jenkins whipped anyway to sate the strange mood emanating from the working class establishments of the village.

Many thanks for the well-wishes chaps. Upon hearing the news the villagers gathered round the Shambles and were quite the insatiable and inconsolable mob when Jenkins donned his town-crier voice and gave them the news that rumours of my impending birthday celebrations were circa 7 months premature. If only we'd summoned that kind of spirit post Dunkirk in 1939, the Kingsbridge militia would have given "Jerry" a square biff on the shnozz, boffed him back to Berlin pronto and we'd have been back home to the Castle before Jenny the maid had even boiled the kettle! Instead the year is 2013, and as it was Jenkins took another flogging!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:27 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mock !   Happy Birthday Mock ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Mock !
Page 1 of 1