AstiSpumante
Les Miserable
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Happy Birthday Ma'am... Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:35 pm

A wonderful lady who has dedicated her life to this Country and has always behaved with wisdom and impeccable dignity. A large part of what makes Britain great. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN queen

Shorely the ATD brethren concur with these sentiments popcorn

queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Vive la republique!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:48 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
A wonderful lady who has dedicated her life to this Country and has always behaved with wisdom and impeccable dignity. A large part of what makes Britain great.  GOD SAVE THE QUEEN queen

queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen

I do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:51 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
A wonderful lady who has dedicated her life to this Country and has always behaved with wisdom and impeccable dignity. A large part of what makes Britain great.  GOD SAVE THE QUEEN queen

Absolutely, does for this country what no politician could ever do. :happybirthday: :Flowers:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Absolutely, does for this country what no politician could ever do.  :happybirthday:  :Flowers:

Dear oh dear. What planet are you on. I don't know anyone who thinks like you do. Are you ok ? Enjoy your fish and chips while they last.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:19 pm

Much better than a President. Helps prevent governments from being to extreme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Well I'm in the real world alright, tell us all what it's like on Zog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:25 pm

I have no idea. Maye take a peek at Pasoti, they'll be doing your thing.
I no longer despair, more pity, provided the cult is kept under control in an humane manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
I have no idea. Maye take a peek at Pasoti, they'll be doing your thing.
I no longer despair, more pity, provided the cult is kept under control in an humane manner.

Well I do my own thing and strangely enough can actually think for myself and feck what anybody else thinks and does.
Right on and God save the Queen queen king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:56 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Much better than a President.  Helps prevent governments from being to extreme.

Hey Pete, how does that logic work in Saudi Arabia then ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

100%
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:29 pm

We will really realise what a fantastic job the Queen has done over the years when she's gone, ninty and still grafting..... fantastic! queen queen queen queen
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
Much better than a President.  Helps prevent governments from being to extreme.

Hey Pete, how does that logic work in Saudi Arabia then ? Laughing

Different Country with different lifestyle and rules. Britain is democratic with a constituional Monarch.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:00 pm

God save the queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:47 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:20 am

I wish her the same good luck I wish on everybody. Hardly needs it though, does she? She lucked out big time 90 years ago.

The monarchy should be abolished and the parasites that hang off it expunged and the sooner the better.

Everybody does realise she's about as English/British as Angela Merkel and is married to an eastern European migrant/refugee, don't they?

Often the very same people that hate her sort and their matrimonial choices ("coming over here and stealing our thrones...") with all their heart also seem to lap up to Her Maj in a manner that is entirely inconsistent with their other beliefs and opinions. I'm not expecting any thanks or explanation for pointing this out, although abuse is very likely, but if there is any I'd be interested to consider it.

I can't think what it could possibly be though.

I look forward to posters tieing themslves into knots as they try to defend the indefensible.

Go on! Make my day. Try it.

Why worry about Germany, or Greece, grabbing a few economic levers when it has already grabbed the biggest one of the lot?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 am

lol So you wish her the same good luck that you wish everybody, yet you despise her, her family and everything that she represents.

I'll put you down as a no Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:10 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Often the very same people that hate her sort and their matrimonial choices ("coming over here and stealing our thrones...") with all their heart also seem to lap up to Her Maj in a manner that is entirely inconsistent with their other beliefs and opinions. I'm not expecting any thanks or explanation for pointing this out, although abuse is very likely, but if there is any I'd be interested to consider it.

Consider what?

And care to name a few examples of these "very same people"?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:05 am

Bless her!
I've got many of her stamps.
And really enjoy her notes in my wallet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:06 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I wish her the same good luck I wish on everybody. Hardly needs it though, does she? She lucked out big time 90 years ago.

The monarchy should be abolished and the parasites that hang off it expunged and the sooner the better.

Everybody does realise she's about as English/British as Angela Merkel and is married to an eastern European migrant/refugee, don't they?

I can't think what it could possibly be though.

I look forward to posters tieing themslves into knots as they try to defend the indefensible.

Go on! Make my day. Try it.

Why worry about Germany, or Greece, grabbing a few economic levers when it has already grabbed the biggest one of the lot?

You not only talk crap, it's bitter crap, my surname has German origins but doesn't make me anything else but English.

But hey you have your opinion and I, and plenty others have ours which seems to be contrary to yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:32 am

My missus watched her birthday on the telly, I read a book. I wish her well in her dotage I just wish we didn't pay for all the palaces and limos what with the austerity we have to put up with. The lighting of the birthday beacon was hilarious though.
I expect that today she will be mourning the death of her young son (conceived out of wedlock via the King of Saudi Arabia) across the pond.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:36 am

Not German?

Have a word with yourself.

Her family name is Battenberg which they altered to Mountbatten because it sounded too German and they rather hoped that the peasants, sorry - subjects, would forget that they were German and go and fight Jerry in WW2.

And then they chose Windsor because Phil's Greek name was something unprounounceable - and equally unEnglish/British sounding.

It's all a nonsense. Scrap it. Immediately.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Consider what?

And care to name a few examples of these "very same people"?

You've missed answering this...
Thought up an answer yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Not German?

Have a word with yourself.

Her family name is Battenberg which they altered to Mountbatten because it sounded too German and they rather hoped that the peasants, sorry - subjects, would forget that they were German and go and fight Jerry in WW2.

And then they chose Windsor because Phil's Greek name was something unprounounceable - and equally unEnglish/British sounding.

It's all a nonsense. Scrap it. Immediately.

Her family names not Battenberg, do your research pal before you start gobbing off.

However you fail to understand or your prejudices cloud your brain that we are a mix of nationalities, for example:

Take the surname Smith

Smith is a family name originating in England.

It is the most prevalent surname in the United Kingdom, Australia and the United States, the second most common surname in Canada, and the fifth most common surname in Ireland.

The surname Smith is particularly prevalent among those of English, Scottish and Irish descent, but is also a common surname among African Americans, which can be attributed to black slaves being forced to adopt the name during slavery and never changing the name upon the end of the era of slavery and after the issuance of the Emancipation Proclamation.

2,376,206 Americans shared the surname Smith during the 2000 census and more than 500,000 people share it in the United Kingdom.

Does that mean a "Smith" is African, American, Irish or whoever, no it bleddy well doesn't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:22 pm

The Queen is descended from English Kings and Queens and from memory on her fathers side the Germans, it's inescapable Graiser. She's also descended from a few Austrians. She's also married to a Greek. Go look it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ma'am...   Happy Birthday Ma'am... Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Ma'am...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next