Tringreen
Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:24 am

trust meeting was packed clown 

Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:02 am

I'll post some Q&A stuff later when I get on my laptop.It will take all day on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:22 am

Richard Blight wrote:
I'll post some Q&A stuff later when I get on my laptop.It will take all day on the phone.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:44 am

Ok did'nt go to game but heard the whole game on radio (not fit for purpose) Devon via Sparksy and El Presidente. Clearly at best it was an average quality game but we were so amiss in many departments, spoke to a couple of people who were at the game and they said we never looked like scoring and the service from midfield was pathetic.
Must say I was very disappointed to hear Sheridan talk up the performance like he did it really did sound like he was watching another game. An experienced manager to come out with "we could have won the game" well we feckin did'nt - pathetic. The reason we will probably get to mid table is we can pick off certain teams but come up gainst a half decent counter attacking team - we lose. Come on Sheridan cut the bullshit we still have too many shite players - Bocco, Reckord to name two.confused 
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:55 am

AMBITION = A DESIRE FOR SUCCESS (dictionary definition).
Maybe someone should leave a copy of the Collins dictionary open on the "A" word in the directors box.
Tossers!cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:35 pm

I cannot believe that we have just lost to a team that can barely scrape an average gate of 2,000 and that they can still go out and sign players like Rene Howe, competitive budget my arse.
People are still telling other people who are rightly pissed to pipe down as we lost to a top side...Burton a top side!!!, that's the level of ambition at the club nowadays, to stink it up in L2 for the next 3 or 4 years. We now have 6,000 happy clappy Avivas whose only counter argument is to tell people to shut up and be grateful or toddle off and support Man Utd.
Sad times.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:41 pm

If we could of - we should of signed Rene' Howe but hey it's that Ambition thing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:41 pm

We could still go down with this crap squad, sheridans only tactic is to park the bus in front of goal, and hope for the best! lose a few of the tough looking away games at" big club"s like chesterfield oxford wimbledon, and its back in the shit times! still the gratefuls and aviva's are appy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:50 pm

I actually think that Welling will do us over next Saturday, i honestly do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:55 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I actually think that Welling will do us over next Saturday, i honestly do.
Hand on heart i think we will either draw or lose, there is no cutting edge to this team, no quality, and no attacking intent from sheriden. the reality that we are very poor will sink in next saturday about five pm.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:
Thank you.
See the Trust AGM thread on the Trust forum.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:46 am

A very disappointing afternoon. They scored an early goal and then despite huffing and puffing we never really looked like scoring and when we did threaten it was either cleared off the line or we failed to hit the target.

There was one notable moment I haven't seen mentioned though. Reid, I think it was, was clearly fouled partway inside their half. The ref played an advantage and the ball went out to the right (Guerrieri?) who passed a good ball inside his full back. Somebody (Young?) broke from midfield, ran onto the pass, which was sitting beautifully and begging to be slotted into the onion bag, and shot at goal and missed. There was a huge groan from the crowd with many pairs of hand going to half as many heads in the time honoured way of showing disbelief/disappointment. Nothing unusal in that except that one thiose who put their head in their hands was the referee!

I've never seen anything comparable at any game I've ever seen and Burton's players didn't look too happy about it at all.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:58 am

A Burton viewpoint

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Plymouth Argyle have an excellent ground and enjoy supporter numbers that are two to three times the size of Burton Albion’s.

But they don’t have a team that reflects either the club infrastructure or the support. I feel sorry for Plymouth because you know that despite their past glory, it will be a long time before they have a chance to experience it as they once did.
Quote :
I’m just glad we are Burton Albion, not Plymouth – who only have past glory.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Past glories my arse ! Predictably parochial mindset littered with missed opportunities.

What's worse is the village idiots are now helping to permanently limit the club's potential. The more intelligent and high profile Argyle fans can now at last see what is going on at HP and how the Deepthroating Windsor Boys have wormed their way into the club. They provide all the cover the reluctant one requires. Jeeeeez ........ apart from the council, the Erald and the farm all being in his pocket, he even got the pasb to provide public supprt for his clusterfuck.

History will condemn these self promoting bullies but the club will probably never recover, remaining village, just as they like it. Geddon......No 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:21 pm

I'd love to see that posted on the farm Dougie, e can all see the cb for what it is, away fans can see it for what it is, do the apologists not see it or do they have an ulterior motive? Suspect 
What was the excuse for not signing Rene Howe btw? He moved to Torquay so it can't be location and hes been signed by Burton who have crowds of 2000 so surely it can't be we were outbid for his services? Patience in short supply Mr. Brent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAL FANS match thread    REAL FANS match thread  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

REAL FANS match thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3