Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Argo v Shit and no fans match thread Empty
PostSubject: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:33 am

Wont be close argyle will stuff them four nil. cheers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:57 am

Hope you are right suffs but I have my doubts, tight affair. Argo to nick it 2-1

RRROOOOOOOAAAAARRR
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 12:10 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hope you are right suffs but I have my doubts, tight affair. Argo to nick it 2-1

RRROOOOOOOAAAAARRR
Rest easy les, the new manager is shite even by their standards sacked everywhere he's been, fourth division squad heavily reliant on a young Fulham reject it will be easy. sunny
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 12:47 pm

Think we’re beat em but it will be a nervy game ride our luck at times and generally make absolute hard work of it as usual ..but us to prevail in the end
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:06 pm

Our last few performances have not been good at all and we have been lucky to come away with as many points as we have.  Argo can't afford any poor passing, cheaply giving the ball away or defensive errors in this one as Exeter will definitely punish us. We have certainly missed Scarr but hopefully with him back from suspension we may be a bit tighter at the back.  Bit worried about the injury to Azaz as we really could have done with him in this one.  And also Mayor.  Not confident at all but hopefully we should have enough to earn a hard very fought draw.

2-2
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:33 pm

Im with Suffs 3 1 we will be too strong for them but if Azaz is out I think a few may realize how reliant we are on a couple of players.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 7:52 am

Here it is then, got to admit I can't wait, feel like a kid again.

Get into those ponces Argyle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 9:15 am

I admit to feeling a bit nervous about this game, but objectively we should be favourites to win, personally think it will be close, but if we can repeat how we played in the second half (not the first) against the Shrews it should be ok.
COYG cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 9:43 am

1-0

Ennis
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 12:09 pm

It's either going to be a 7-1 stuffing up their arse, or (God I hope I'm wrong) We freeze in front of the cameras and a full house, with our 100% home record going up the shitter.

Glad I'm working. My nerves couldn't take it! PLus, it's going to fackin piss down!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 12:22 pm

Yep gonna hail and piss down just to add to the fun. Will be at home with a glass of something listening to the wonderful radio Devon coms.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 12:36 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Yep gonna hail and piss down just to add to the fun. Will be at home with a glass of something listening to the wonderful radio Devon coms.
don’t know if you got sky GG the games live on there
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 12:44 pm

Will be watching the game on sky tonight wearing my Argyle shirt with gorgeous ***** 60 on it. Rolling Eyes

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 2:09 pm

Argyle 4 City 2 after eighteen minutes extra time. Went onto the Cornish Putins forum earlier what a load of shite that is, they had a scare when a City supporter managed to sneak on there but the Janner banner and his hit squad of goons were right onto him and sent him packing lol. WTF is that all about? Are they afraid of any opinions that dont match Nool or is his IQ that low he just dare not take a chance on anybody who maybe isn't an arse licking nerd?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 2:44 pm

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
don’t know if you got sky GG the games live on there
Don't have SKY Reg, couple of sports bars in Newton but all set up for a dry (weather) night in.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 5:12 pm

Mate of mine who lives at North Cross Roundabout contacted me half an hour ago, to say something going on at Western Approach involving Police, fans and horses. Hmm all set for a good night.lol.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 7:57 pm

Does anyone have any issues with sky sports? We get it through BT and it’s saying it not available.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 8:19 pm

Shitty on top at moment, not sure playing Cosgrove up front alone is working so far.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 8:20 pm

Ooft!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 8:25 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Does anyone have any issues with sky sports? We get it through BT and it’s saying it not available.

Do I? FFS spent a half an hour trying to watch it despite paying and having confirmation via email it says I have no account. Listening on argyletv now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 8:25 pm

FFS!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Feck bollox Shitty score.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 8:27 pm

Whittaker suck on that Shitty. cheers
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 8:27 pm

feck a duck!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 8:28 pm

Geddin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Shit and no fans match thread   Argo v Shit and no fans match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Argo v Shit and no fans match thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next