seadog
Czarcasm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

York Match Thread..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:33 pm

`rgill wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Bur but but......... i fink York are a good side Rolling Eyes 

Plimiffs good aswell,but nobody`s quite sure for what.
Revelling in parochiality for one.............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:35 pm

It's a good job the game isn't won on corners or we would be losing 9-0!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:42 pm

GOB wrote:
10 - 0

I've got us to win 2 - 1............ another late one maybe ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:49 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
10 - 0
this is still pathetic crap of the highest order no matter what the happy clappy gratefuls say, york have had ten corners to our nil? this is against one of the few teams below us in the league! time to go shezzabore, this is not football!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Look how far we've come lads, a 1 all draw with feckin York City
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Look how far we've come lads, a 1 all draw with feckin York City
X throbber will be jizzing all over the keyboard after this triumph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Is it really that bad ? we we're losing games like this last season you miserable bastards. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Is it really that bad ? we we're losing games like this last season you miserable bastards.  Rolling Eyes 
Jack, your just arguing about degree's of dogshit!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Yes it is that bad m8, York are shit
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Forest Green put 4 past Lincoln.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Is it really that bad ? we we're losing games like this last season you miserable bastards.  Rolling Eyes 
Going from from ultra shit to just plain shit in this terrible division is NOT cause for great celebration and jublilation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:08 pm

It's a cause for relief that we don't have the stress of another relegation battle, not that I like to tempt fate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:13 pm

I agree we're shit compared to 5or6 years ago but there is some improvement on last season, ffs think yourselves lucky you've got a team to support. jocolor  cheers  geek 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:24 pm

It'll be ok. Napoleon reckons that when the ministand, within the clusterfuck is completed, the turnstyles will be busy dealing with a wave of interest for the 'new' ground.

The AFT model, with room for expansion, 'could' have inspired a few to start to believe and buy in, as at other clubs with 'new' stadia.
The poxy, boxed in ministand will not inspire any but the already addicted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:31 pm

And this is why we're still shit.......thanks Jimmy.  Mad 

Taken from the local Swindon rag and posted by gasser9 on another thread.

"Meanwhile, Power confirmed that Lee Cox has been transfer-listed but the Town co-owner stressed that the club have not received any bids for the midfielder, other than a “derisory” loan offer from Plymouth, as reported by the Advertiser last month.

Swindon have notified clubs across the Football League of Cox’s availability via an email circular, but the uptake has been slow according to Power.

“We’ve had a derisory offer from Plymouth with which we’d have to heavily subsidise his wages and we didn’t think that was acceptable so we turned that down,” he said. “We’re waiting for something to happen on that no, we’ve had no other inquiries."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:33 pm

I was pleased we equalised. Others aren't..... the end.

You lot are absolutely dreaming of us being non-league.

A point away is always good,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Comes to something when greengenes is the only non Aviva type on this farm thread..............

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:00 pm

hairy j wrote:
There you go with another feckin stupid comment with no proof to back up.

Are you going to name who was not pleased?  Of course you aren't..  You chickened out recently when challenged about naming Argyle fans you claim want the team to lose and you will chicken out of naming those who aren't pleased.

You're nothing more than than a cheap trolling fraud.

And clueless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Comes to something when greengenes is the only non Aviva type on this farm thread..............

You just want us to lose, thats what my dad said!geek geek geek jocolor jocolor jocolor albino cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Rickler wrote:
hairy j wrote:
There you go with another feckin stupid comment with no proof to back up.

Are you going to name who was not pleased?  Of course you aren't..  You chickened out recently when challenged about naming Argyle fans you claim want the team to lose and you will chicken out of naming those who aren't pleased.

You're nothing more than than a cheap trolling fraud.

And clueless.
Ricks, he is cock son of cock, what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Maybe Ponty could be persuaded to mentor him in his farm rehabilitation Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:10 pm

GOAL LINK courtesy of another ATDer who isn't here this evening.

Looks like his back to me.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:13 pm

should be winning games like this,so a disappointing result for me.southend win at exeter,accrington win at scunthorpe and chesterfield win at torquay,yet we can only manage a draw ...very disappointing result
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:20 pm

knecht wrote:
GOAL LINK courtesy of another ATDer who isn't here this evening.

Looks like his back to me.
That's how I saw it as well, more of a fluke. I suppose every one counts but it isn't all that inspiring.

Last edited by GOB on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:23 pm

greensleeves wrote:
should be winning games like this,so a disappointing result for me.southend win at exeter,accrington win at scunthorpe and chesterfield win at torquay,yet we can only manage a draw ...very disappointing result

That's the spirit!!!! Smile 

Me? I'm satisfied with a draw away from home. I would have been satisfied with a goal off the ref's backside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

York Match Thread.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next