Chingers
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Czarcasm
Han Solos Other Ship
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 pm

GreenSam wrote:
He's exactly who he says he is.

Unless someone went to the effort to make a twitter account and a blog page which are both updated regularly (and a Facebook account) then he's definitely a real person.

He affords games as a student as he only goes to some away ones local to where he is and a few homes when it isn't term time. I can afford to do that too and last time I checked I wasn't Ian Newell.
Then he's waaaaaaaaaaaay to feckin easily pleased.

He gets a hard on when the team's announced and is in line to be the most annoying Pasoti poster after your mate Ollie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Welling at home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Once again no pictures of the Directors Box in Greensonscreen.

Someone's definitely had a word, that's 3 games in a row now Razz 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:44 pm

I suppose that's quite easily done when one of the clubs major sponsors sponsorship manager arranges for one of the photographers to receive a new camera.  You are kind of beholden to one of the clubs major sponsors and their sponsorship manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Dougie wrote:
I suppose that's quite easily done when one of the clubs major sponsors sponsorship manager arranges for one of the photographers to receive a new camera.  You are kind of beholden to one of the clubs major sponsors and their sponsorship manager.
Absolutely. Perhaps you could keep us informed of which dignitaries are schmoozing each week Dougie? You always capture the occasion so much better anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:51 pm

GreenSam wrote:

Unless someone went to the effort to make a twitter account and a blog page which are both updated regularly (and a Facebook account) then he's definitely a real person.

He affords games as a student as he only goes to some away ones local to where he is and a few homes when it isn't term time. I can afford to do that too and last time I checked I wasn't Ian Newell.

Are you sure about that Sam?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:35 pm

ejh wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

Are you sure about that Sam?
About Sam Powell or being sure that I'm not Ian Newell  lol! 

Yes, on both.
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Edited out.....
Wrong match thread !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:30 pm

You're such a wag. I thought you were banned.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:02 pm

His other one will be soon if he carries on! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lincoln Match Thread...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4