Coxside_Green
Czarcasm
Rickler
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

More Porkies..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
He obviously wants to get this news out there. If it is who I think he's refering to then I'm utterly astonished.

who do you have in mind my guess it wasnt horatio homewrecker or jimmy the bent

oh and avatar needs changing ole boy its soooo 2013

1) Well, he used to be a regular ATDer though his persuasion wasn't green.

2) I'm aware the avatar needs changing - I even said so in Mundane earlier.  clown 

i dont read the mudane thread i must admit sandord grecican was it him you were thinking off?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:03 pm

No. Neil Pym. AKA The Red Star.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Nowt wrong with a good clean up. Nool does it, Tories do it, I don't though (don't have a chance) Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

oh him, Will he do a cerbs and be his henchman on exeweb now lol

LT exeweb seems to enjoy porky on there :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:12 pm

It's very 'car crash' watching him trying to banter with the excretia girls, they clearly know his history but i fear self awareness isn't one of his strong points.  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
It's very 'car crash' watching him trying to banter with the excretia girls, they clearly know his history but i fear self awareness isn't one of his strong points.   Embarassed 

I reckon he must go days on end without as much as acknowledging his wife is in the room.

I mean, over 10,000 posts on a pissy-arsed nothing website. Napoleoning his own Pyongyang Empire. Twitter. Flickr. I assume he has an actual day job too? Not enough scheming hours in the day, are there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Who only a few months ago was on here threatening to sue you know who for impersonating him in their local rag ?

I wonder what the sweetener was that led to the truce.  silent 
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
It's very 'car crash' watching him trying to banter with the excretia girls, they clearly know his history but i fear self awareness isn't one of his strong points.   Embarassed 

I reckon he must go days on end without as much as acknowledging his wife is in the room.
?

I suspect the leering investigator escalated that little problem  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:05 pm

I hope he steps on a feckin plug
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:09 pm

I thought Chuckles and Red Star were different exeweb posters (I think Red Star is banned like Lord Tis)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Well there is a reference to a 'Red the Paper', could be alluding to The Red Star and the newspaper incident, it's all a bit cloak and dagger.  Suspect 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:28 pm

He's made pasoti so shit and dull he's got to get his kicks trolling exeweb, and pretending to be other posters on this forum, the sad twit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
He's made pasoti so shit and dull he's got to get his kicks trolling exeweb, and pretending to be other posters on this forum, the sad twit!
EH TWIT! WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:31 pm

well I think it's quite funny  laugh 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Typical small town boy tactics, saying that they know something that you don't and when you ask them what it is they will tap their nose at you and wink slyly. It gives unimportant people a reason to feel worthwhile about themselves.
#wan ker
Take that spellchecker fiddler you tw@t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Chuckles/The Red Star has just mentioned the ID saga...............but they all seem to love each other now.  flower 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:52 am

As predicted, Porky is getting twitchy and looking for his sociopath fix. He has nobody left to pick a fight with and is getting desperately agitated already. My next prediction is prepare for a popcorn moment  clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I thought Chuckles and Red Star were different exeweb posters (I think Red Star is banned like Lord Tis)?

I reckon LT is 'Poultice', banned from Exewank. Cast aside by his own filthy red brethren.  lol 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:11 am

Jack Sheppard wrote:
The weirdo from Cyprus gets a mention on one of his other threads and a fair few for ATD(or ADHD as he prefers to call it)    cheers 

lol!  If you're too clever for Porkie and have seen right though him for the deceitful bully he clearly is , you are a weirdo. How village..............as predicted  Rolling Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Porkus View Post
Does it hurt that we lost 1-3, no not really, as I thought you'd **** us that game if I'm honest. The 0-3 at Home Park many years ago, now that one did hurt.

As for not coming in here, check the timeline, that weirdo from Cyprus found me on here, obsessed and off I went. Check for yourself.

I loved it when we were in the CCC, of course I did, and I'll love it again. Unlike a club run by fans, for fans, blah blah blah. You are at your level now, we are not. Simply look at the history books.

Sturtz:
Well if that's all we have to do to get rid of you is invite one of the cortege of aggrieved individuals back on here then let's go for it.

Funny though, I mean these poor souls have always been on your case and yet it only seems to have bothered you whilst City have evidently been better than Argyle.

Some might mistake you for a coward.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:22 am

I do recall something about Poultice being our very own Lord Tis. I'd hope that Chuckles and TRS were different people. Not sure how many Exeter fans called Neil that Newell would try and 'out' as now being his friend though.

Maybe Lord Tis can shine some light on it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:01 pm

That Sturtz character is absolutely brilliant.

Shame he doesn't post here instead of the village idiot they sent.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Sturtz does post here occasionally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:50 pm

One of Sturtz's parodies on Exeweb, gotta laugh.
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?50235-Festive-Cheer-part-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Iggy wrote:
One of Sturtz's parodies on Exeweb, gotta laugh.
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?50235-Festive-Cheer-part-1

Got to admire the effort he put into that, and very funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:04 pm

I can't find the Brent, Webb and Porky baby Jesus montage, anybody know where?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Porkies.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next