Nick
Tringreen
PlymptonPilgrim
Rickler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
AVIVAS and Argyle Ultra Democratic! lol! cheers

Time for Gob to put his 20+ user names to good use!

Christ Frank, I gotta remember the passwords! clown

Can't say I'm surprised at the two dictators struggle to get their heads around democracy! lol!

It'll be a massive shock beyond all proportion if it's Green Army! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:57 pm

GOB wrote:
Can't say I'm surprised at the two dictators struggle to get their heads around democracy! lol!

I'm sure there's a Rotten Borough failsafe ready to rock asap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Freathy wrote:
There are some shit names on that list. 'James Brent's Barmy Army'?? jocolor clown

i suggested barmy army but that got left of the list scratch
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 am

The idea of a 'rowdy supporting cheer section' is in and of itself, a great idea!

However... The way that this has been gone about is an absolute disgrace.

It's just being forced through at the whim of a few individuals who are "engaged" with James Brent!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:40 am

Rickler wrote:

The idea of a 'rowdy supporting cheer section' is in and of itself, a great idea!

However... The way that this has been gone about is an absolute disgrace.

It's just being forced through at the whim of a few individuals who are "engaged" with James Brent!

The voting process is quite funny to watch though. How many times are they going to change it before WE vote for their choice? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:50 am

It would be funny if it wasn't in reality, quite so sad....

To think...

The leader of the most wonderful website on earth, and the second most important man in saving PAFC, who also is "engaged" with 'James', can't even compile a comprehensive list of name suggestions...

In these people we - and apparently James Brent - place our trust!!

God help us.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 am

Nick wrote:
From twitter regarding name for the ultras group:

@Chris_Webb1: GROUP NAME: 'Armada 86' , 'Resurgam 1886' , 'Pheonix 86' or 'Argyle Ultras 86' Have your say and cast your vote on pasoti tonight.

Looks like 'The Green Choir' didn't get a look-in, Rickler...

Nobody liked my suggestion of The Brentral Element I see. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:43 am

peter_dout wrote:
Nick wrote:

@Chris_Webb1: GROUP NAME: 'Armada 86' , 'Resurgam 1886' , 'Pheonix 86' or 'Argyle Ultras 86' Have your say and cast your vote on pasoti tonight.

I do! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 am

GOB wrote:
peter_dout wrote:
Nick wrote:

I do! lol!

Me too ! albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 am

It's all academic anyway. It would appear that I have been black balled from Pasoti. My username is no longer valid. So much for freedom of speech then. Rolling Eyes

Not quite sure what I did that contravened their rules, but hey ho. I'm not that bothered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 am

Welcome to the brotherhood Cerbera lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:18 am

Cerbera wrote:
It's all academic anyway. It would appear that I have been black balled from Pasoti. My username is no longer valid. So much for freedom of speech then. Rolling Eyes

Not quite sure what I did that contravened their rules, but hey ho. I'm not that bothered.

It looks like your account has been deleted mate. You don't appear on the member lists anymore. I am surprised that you have not appeared in the hall of shame explaining the reasons behind your banning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 am

The reason always comes after the banning Frank, they need to think of one first!

Or, if it looks like a song and a dance is going to be made then it will simply be a "sorry mate, it's a technical hitch"!

Be warned Cerbera, if you return and are asked for a new password, it is possible that any pm's you have may have been accessed by others. I'm not saying this has occurred, just that it's possible, as it is on any forum.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 am

They really are a bunch of small minded dimwits with an obvious fear of anyone not under their control.

They are being used by the men in suits, to encourage spending by the Aviva Hundreds and to silence more intelligent and questioning voices.

Way to go guys ! These boys appear incapable of ever seeing the bigger picture but hey, if they've got the key to the executive toilets, who cares ? !

The suits will get the small time, self supporting club they desire. The one eyed Avivas can puff out their chests and feel very important and the stay away , apathetic janners, will again be blamed for the club's continued mediocrity. Oh the irony !

They haven't learnt a single thing from the last few years. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:03 pm

I see Forza Verde is currently ahead at the polls. Is that like Salsa Verde, then, but with more Forz? Or is it because of all those traditional Italian connections Argyle has? You remember, all of Argyle's Italian connections? Remember?
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:21 pm

my suggestion of always ultra with the motto we bleed green didn't make it but on a serious note the final choices are a crock of shite, ricklers suggestion of green choir is simple but brilliant and has an instant connection, if you mention forza it makes me think of an xbox racing game there is just no argyle relevance, i noticed a few dissenting voices on there regarding the process another influx of members for this site i reckon.

i really think they should restart the whole discussion and keep to the timescale they originally chose.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Nick wrote:
I see Forza Verde is currently ahead at the polls. Is that like Salsa Verde, then, but with more Forz? Or is it because of all those traditional Italian connections Argyle has? You remember, all of Argyle's Italian connections? Remember?

I think its because that Adres Gurreiri (or whatever he was called),who almost signed, played a couple of seasons in Italy and Michael Evans' favourite food is Italian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Nick wrote:

I think its because that Adres Gurreiri (or whatever he was called),who almost signed, played a couple of seasons in Italy and Michael Evans' favourite food is Italian.

Lillian Nalis played 8 appearances for Chievo Verona?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:11 pm

shilts played in the wc90 in italy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:23 pm

You can get a decent pizza in Plymouth.

I love a good match atmosphere, but all seater grounds just don't allow it. Either allow people to stand in certain parts of a ground or bring back the terraces.

It will be interesting to see the initial take up for this initiative.

I'm waiting for an answer to these questions I posted on another site.

Will members of the <insert name here> have to sit whilst singing?

Have the football authorities (or those responsible for the no standing rule/law), the stewards and the police been consulted?

Will flags on sticks be allowed?

How many of the <insert name here> will be ejected from the ground? If not done properly, it could cause a lot of trouble.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Or maybe some of them 'over there' have Mussolini as a bit of a folk hero?

It'll all descend into farce anyway when our stewards are screaming at them to SIT DOWN!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:34 pm

John_Vaughan wrote:
You can get a decent pizza in Plymouth.

I love a good match atmosphere, but all seater grounds just don't allow it. Either allow people to stand in certain parts of a ground or bring back the terraces.

It will be interesting to see the initial take up for this initiative.

I'm waiting for an answer to these questions I posted on another site.

Will members of the <insert name here> have to sit whilst singing?

Have the football authorities (or those responsible for the no standing rule/law), the stewards and the police been consulted?

Will flags on sticks be allowed?

How many of the <insert name here> will be ejected from the ground? If not done properly, it could cause a lot of trouble.

John,

You may or may not have noticed that fans have been standing at the back of blocks 3/4 for quite some time now with the approval of the Club.

Still even taking into account the above, yes we have spoken to the Police who have been very helpful.

We are meeting the Club later in the week to discuss flags etc coming into the stadium.

Fans ejected? Its a group aiming to bring atmosphere back to Home Park not a riot. Fans signing and perhaps bouncing. Never known anyone thrown out for that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
John,

You may or may not have noticed that fans have been standing at the back of blocks 3/4 for quite some time now with the approval of the Club.

Still even taking into account the above, yes we have spoken to the Police who have been very helpful.

We are meeting the Club later in the week to discuss flags etc coming into the stadium.

Fans ejected? Its a group aiming to bring atmosphere back to Home Park not a riot. Fans signing and perhaps bouncing. Never known anyone thrown out for that.

"Bouncing"?!!! The older you get the more there is to bounce and then once you stop bouncing the longer it takes for all of you to finish. Bouncing!? There are limits, you know! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:59 pm

why isnt more effort being put into increasing the numbers attending games rather then set up some sort of Lazio fan club in the devonport end?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Phenom wrote:
why isnt more effort being put into increasing the numbers attending games rather then set up some sort of Lazio fan club in the devonport end?

Because those fans who haven't attended throughout this decline are mere plastics and have no place in this football club. To quote someone dear to our hearts "where were you when we were shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody is asking me, but...   Nobody is asking me, but... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody is asking me, but...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: