Elias
Lord Melbury
Jethro
Mock Cuncher
8 posters
AuthorMessage

History Empty
PostSubject: History   History EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:06 pm

I know it's all in the past ..... but after reading on pasoti of the possibilty of them trying to get a q&a with Paul Stapleton and reading John Lloyd's interesting post I did a quick google and came up with this brief article. (Why it was posted in Ormskirk I have no idea!) It's an onteresting read.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What is absolutely and undeniably certain is that only those on the inside know the true story.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Let me guess, just like Wrathall, Stapes is 'forgiven'...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:16 pm

I wish I had known that Stapes was prepared to run the Club on promises, I could have made him a few myself and gained a position in the boardroom. 

If only a fraction of that is true, then the dim witted Stapleton should not be allowed anywhere near a business! I very much doubt that it is though!

Is there an underhand campaign to get him back on board or something?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:22 pm

One of my favourite avatar's is Gaspomerz's clowning up of Stapleton...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Jethro

Jethro

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Stapleton is no where near bad as Brent.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Stapleton's reputation being hurriedly cleansed....mmm, I wonder if this has anything to do with it ?

Back to top Go down

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Yup Newell doesn't dislike Stapleton lol! 

Cue Webby stating that he would love to see Stapleton at Home Park again and would buy him a pint!

These cnuts really do take the biscuit when it comes to club directors, "I won't hear a bad word against............... Insert name of owner/chairman/director here.

I was scanning the Deepthroat thread that Greenskin posted earlier and what struck me about some of the Pasoti threads that have been linked, the ones that are still around for anyone to view that is, is the fact that a very high percentage of the posters on those Pasoti threads back then no longer post on there.

I think there are two reasons for this, one is that posters were so outraged at the shit certain influential fans got up to back then that they deleted their account, and two that most of the posters having an input back then were multi accounts used by Pasoti mods/IJN/Webb etc.

The funny thing is there are quite a few new posters this year on Pasoti that are becoming more and more vocal and I would bet good money on them being multis again because things aren't going to plan.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:52 pm

many, many multis on there still.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:53 pm

quote="Elias"]many, many multis on there still.[/quote]always will be pig 
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:39 am

The only way to describe OPs link and Stapleton's comments is 'extraordinary'.

Stapleton was part of a very successful BoD until they reached the 2nd tier.

After that the very successful BoD became divided (Stapleton was instrumental in dividing the board with his 'overuling' chairman's vote).

All the Kagami and Todd & Gardner shit that followed was down to decisions mentioned above.

Stapleton wasn't alone but he was the most influential.  They were all penniless and had no business being in charge of a 2nd tier football club.  That's my memory anyhow.

I'll edit this.  

Kagami was brought in as a naive numpty prepared to pay £2m to 4 directors whilst allowing them to keep control.  Payday.

Todd & Gardner was a last gasp gamble when Stapleton, his board & Kagami knew they were already broke.  I suspect PCC and Brent had already started plotting, their history goes back to when?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:58 am

2008 ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:56 am

Coxside_Green wrote:

After that the very successful BoD became divided (Stapleton was instrumental in dividing the board with his 'overuling' chairman's vote).

All the Kagami and Todd & Gardner shit that followed was down to decisions mentioned above.

Stapleton wasn't alone but he was the most influential.  They were all penniless and had no business being in charge of a 2nd tier football club.  That's my memory anyhow.

I'll edit this.  

Kagami was brought in as a naive numpty prepared to pay £2m to 4 directors whilst allowing them to keep control.  Payday.

Todd & Gardner was a last gasp gamble when Stapleton, his board & Kagami knew they were already broke.  I suspect PCC and Brent had already started plotting, their history goes back to when?
Ain't that all the truth !

Just throw in the emerging Farm Politburo banning all those who warned against,' Trusting in Stapes. I'll never hear a bad word about that man and his lovely family' ........and the picture is complete. The opportunity to 'be someone' at HP by manipulating and controlling online opinion, whilst physically running round being the ever so loyal fan, was already more than a wet dream for the farm controller and his sycophantic chums.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:09 am

Tringreen wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

I'll edit this.  

Ain't that all the truth !

Just throw in the emerging Farm Politburo banning all those who warned against,' Trusting in Stapes. I'll never hear a bad word about that man and his lovely family' ........and the picture is complete. The opportunity to 'be someone' at HP by manipulating and controlling online opinion, whilst physically running round being the ever so loyal fan, was already more than a wet dream for the farm controller and his sycophantic chums.
Is the picture complete?

We're now suffering the PCC-Brent back-up plan. Hopefully we'll get another 'imminent'. That'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
argyle_till_i_die

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:26 am

I've got posts on pasoti saying pretty much what the article says. At the time I was shouted down for it now though........a q&a after all these thugs did to that family!!

The hypocrasy and two faced tone and nature is just mind boggling! Any credibility from my point of view is now lost
Back to top Go down

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:44 am

Nice to hear the silent majority speaking again even if it is the same few people with a dozen multiple accounts. You're not the only one to have noticed the numbers creeping up again on pasoti Jock!

It's amazing that a Club where the attendances are dropping by the week, the performances are crap and the feel good factor is as low as when we entered admin, can suddenly produce an increase of users using the Clubs Internet web forum and, what's even more amazing, is that virtually all of the new users seem supportive of the present policies!  

One thing is for sure, if there's talk of needing Stapes cash then newell must be struggling to sell those mugs and car stickers!
Back to top Go down

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:57 am

Hang on weren't the last lot liable for the shortfall in what Brent paid for the freehold and what Lombard were owed?
Back to top Go down

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:06 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Hang on weren't the last lot liable for the shortfall in what Brent paid for the freehold and what Lombard were owed?
Yeah but that was all gardener and toddy's fault, nothing to do with any of the others ya know and Stapes didn't notice cuz ee was watchin du match!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:07 am

Dragging all this up is just a timely reminder of why we should watch each and every custodian of the club with eagle eyes and not be distracted by quivering lips, AAA passes or boyish Harry Potter looks.
Back to top Go down

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:10 am

Dougie wrote:
Dragging all this up is just a timely reminder of why we should watch each and every custodian of the club with eagle eyes and not be distracted by quivering lips, AAA passes or boyish Harry Potter looks.
Unless of course he's a transparent custodian who lets trusted fans in the directors box, sets up a fans representative board and his lip quivers. No need to doubt that type of custodian whatsoever Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:12 am

Dougie wrote:
We certainly don't want nool and his ilk anywhere near the boardroom, unless he's making the tea!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:27 am

Listen to this from about 3min 20secs. The porcine one at his parochial best.

Back to top Go down

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:34 am

Didn't porky say that his "Malignant 7" had been banned from Home Park by Brent?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:55 am

There should only be one thing that matters at Home Park for now, that's our stadium and it's surrounds.

The club is shit, the team is shit and the owner is worse.

Are we gonna lose a stadium to that shower? Why?

We still have a chance here but nah, let's bend over and let jamesy feck us, not twice but thrice.

Moan all you like about porky, he took down potentially 30000 single-handedly, for a jester fekn hat

I know, I'm wasting my time. Just felt like ranting while we get the shithouse club we deserve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History Empty

Back to top Go down

History
Page 1 of 1