Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!

Go down 
+12
Highwayman
Dingle
Damon.Lenszner
Tgwu
nzgreen
Han Solos Other Ship
Mapperley, darling
Freathy
GreenWhiteBlack
Peggy
Tringreen
Elias
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:33 pm

jocolor

So tring got his flight booked, freathy got his seat booked on coach 4.

Mapperley got his train ticket booked, Hairy J & Sensi Green car sharing to save cost.

Cobi leading the aviva's in an orgy of frenzy, what song do we sing when the team come out etc Sleep

Angry of Manchester looking at the tram times.....................

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:42 pm

I've pocketed Nikkkkk's train money and I'm hitch-hiking Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 pm

where is cobi anyway has he betryaed ATD for other forums?
im calling his agent in the morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:10 pm

being sensible for a tiny moment. is anyone driving up and has a spare seat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Is there any seats left on the Nickk Nickk bus? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 pm

fink i,ll give that one a miss
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:21 pm

I'm going here...............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cos I'm naaaaat a praaaaper faaaan anymore.

I'll be back when the place no longer stinks of property developers and self promoters.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:22 pm

I might be going to Newquay.

Or Falmouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Snooper's dropping in just before kick-off

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:10 am

Greenjock wrote:
I've pocketed Nikkkkk's train money and I'm hitch-hiking Very Happy

lol!

Best thread for a while
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:07 am

It's not the travelling to Rochdale that puts me off. It's the journey back.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:08 am

come on freathy you can do it !!!!!
the avivas need education you are the man to do it.

ive got my ticket.

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:22 am

train prices to rochdale have been trebled at the request of Mr phil and Mr crudeoil, just to fil their coaches, so i'll not be there for this momentous occasion, i'm off tut woods for a bit of a dance...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:43 am

maybe worth spliting the journey ticket wise............

nottingham to stockport & stoclport to rochdale day returns..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am

Anyone on the free players coach?

Or is that not open to us?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:01 pm

I'll be hanging off the back of one on a skateboard like Marty McFly in Back to the Future if anyone else fancies it?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Elias wrote:
maybe worth spliting the journey ticket wise............

nottingham to stockport & stoclport to rochdale day returns..........

i was taking the piss...

anyhoo, id rather talk with the trees than be present at argo's greatest fall
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 pm

"I've got a bad feeling about this."
"Why didn't you say so before?"
"I did say so before."

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:10 pm

I wanted to go to Cyprus been ruled out by the wife, Tenerife it is and no laptop because of weight restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Anyone on the free players coach?

Or is that not open to us?

Laughing

We could go on the plane, I cannot find the inner circle names on any of the coaches for his trip, maybe they are on the plane that is booked from Exeter.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:56 pm

lets not knock the good jesture of the players putting on a coach for fans guys.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:34 pm

I cant be the only one that is losing all interest in Argyle at all? A few years ago i wouldnt have even dreamed of missing a match like this Saturdays, now i think ill have a quick gander come 5 aclock to see if were still in the league, sad thing is.. its not even the quality of football on the pitch thats putting me off, its the cretinous fans and the complete shambles this club has turned into
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:21 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
lets not knock the good jesture of the players putting on a coach for fans guys.

I wonder if they knew it was just for certain fans and not available to everyone?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:53 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
I cant be the only one that is losing all interest in Argyle at all? A few years ago i wouldnt have even dreamed of missing a match like this Saturdays, now i think ill have a quick gander come 5 aclock to see if were still in the league, sad thing is.. its not even the quality of football on the pitch thats putting me off, its the cretinous fans and the complete shambles this club has turned into

I was a season ticket holder for 4 years on the bounce when I moved back down from London in 2004. Now I haven't set foot in HP for 2 seasons as a protest against the succession of the outclassed, the greedy, the parasitic and uninterested who have infected the club and brought it to its knees. Until the latest such incumbent i.e. brent has gone I cannot comprehend returning. My interest is only maintained by knowing/hoping that one day this nightmare will end and someone with class,vision and ambition will takeover and begin rebuilding a club I can feel a part of again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:02 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

But if it was such a good gesture then why hasn't that invite been extended over here?

It's once again a Pasoti only superfan gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next