Flat_Track_Bully
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Wycombe match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Just sit down shut up, close your eyes, say nothing, all hail Brent and get some perspective

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's always the bloody same. They'll even use death to deflect from the incompetence and greed that has enveloped Argyle.
Always trying to take the moral high ground, whilst deceiving and bullying for personal position/gain.
Using someones death as a diversionary tactic to the continued slow-motion car crash that is 'Brents Argyle', is pretty much par for the course where Newell is concerned.

Desperate, despicable and disgraceful, in equal measure.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Just sit down shut up, close your eyes, say nothing, all hail Brent and get some perspective

It's always the bloody same. They'll even use death to deflect from the incompetence and greed that has enveloped Argyle.
Always trying to take the moral high ground, whilst deceiving and bullying for personal position/gain.
Using someones death as a diversionary tactic to the continued slow-motion car crash that is 'Brents Argyle', is pretty much par for the course where Newell is concerned.

Desperate, despicable and disgraceful, in equal measure.

What a complete and utter tosser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 pm

He's changed his tune from "why don't we just talk about the football?" Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:48 pm

And that has what to do with Saturday's game?
Talk about clutching at straws
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Yep - new low reached on pasoti. I've seen some ways of trying to stop people talking on a football message board about the shiteness of the team and the way the club is being screwed over but this takes the cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Dear oh dear, what has the sad death of a former player forty years ago got to do with the fact that the team is total shite?  stick to filling up your patsy coach with gratefuls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm surprised Webb hasn't piped up to remind everyone his father's dead!

Is this the best those cnuts can come up with? Shut up it could be worse there's people much worse off than us in Syria!

Newell is just a dick pure and simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Is this the best those cnuts can come up with? Shut up it could be worse there's people much worse off than us in Syria!

All aboard the black pasty.
Tables for Nool , Webb and Nickkkkkkkkk
Everyone else in the cheap seats....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:59 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

All aboard the black pasty.
Tables for Nool , Webb and Nickkkkkkkkk
Everyone else in the cheap seats....
Straight to the ground, straight back afterwards. Newell's given out so much abuse on Exeweb he knows not to feckin hang about too long or he might get exactly what he feckin deserves. Now that would be worth watching Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:28 am

Angry wrote:
jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
Angry wrote:
its the tune to " we're plymouth argyle we're trying our best" which was an actual song of the forza nerde idiots
???

Are you sure it wasn't an attempt at ironic humour? For example did Fletcher use this as an excuse at any time and therefore the song was intended as a comment on that?
being a mere greek i dont expect you to understand.
Well excuse me - I was only asking. I just find it difficult to believe that any fan could sing such a thing if it wasn't done with tongue firmly in cheek. Then again, given the state of affairs at the Theatre Of Screams these days I guess anything's possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:35 am

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:
its the tune to " we're plymouth argyle we're trying our best" which was an actual song of the forza nerde idiots
???

Are you sure it wasn't an attempt at ironic humour? For example did Fletcher use this as an excuse at any time and therefore the song was intended as a comment on that?
being a mere greek i dont expect you to understand.
Well excuse me - I was only asking. I just find it difficult to believe that any fan could sing such a thing if it wasn't done with tongue firmly in cheek. Then again, given the state of affairs at the Theatre Of Screams these days I guess anything's possible.
I doubt very much it was tongue in cheek at all. The Forza Nerds and their illiterate drummer, have you ever read his match blogs, don't possess humour in their limited armoury. Remember that the scrounging drummer boy drowned out any dissent when anyone started shouting or chanting anything derogatory towards the team or Fletcher?

Nah this chant was fucktards trying to justify the piss poor performances they were subjected to week after week and yet were still grateful to Mr Brent for saving the club and leaving a squad of players that couldn't kick the skin off of a rice pudding.

I wonder how long the gratefulness will last if we lose another couple of games in the near future and any early hope of promotion lol! is finally extinguished?

"We're Plymouth Argyle we're getting a new stand"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:54 am

And with our highly competitive budget we can't get near City with their crap budget and apparently crap manager? Something not right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe match thread   Wycombe match thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wycombe match thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3