VillageGreen
argyl3
Tgwu
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Bristol Rover match thread Empty
PostSubject: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:03 pm

With Rover likely to bring a good amount of fans, (1000 to 1500) could be more. Is the family enclosure being moved for this game? I personally like The Rover very friend fans I hope our silly section of idiot behave.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Surely tubby thinks that 1000 is small club numbers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Rovers are stoic lot, often in the shadow of Turnips - not that close but easy enough on the train or road, suspect closer to 1500!! I won't know the final score until I land in Sardinia, flying near 4pm from their airport!!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Rovers are stoic lot, often in the shadow of Turnips - not that close but easy enough on the train or road, suspect closer to 1500!! I won't know the final score until I land in Sardinia, flying near 4pm from their airport!!
They were looking forward to this one,as it was the first Saturday game Argyle have played Bristol Rovers at HP for an age. Then they drew City away in the JPT.

I reckon 1,000-1,250 will come down to the match tomorrow. Just hope we do win [which i believe will will].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As for any potential trouble between the two sets of fans,i can't see much tbh....The Police will be out in force for this one,considering the rivalry between Argyle and Bristol Rovers over the years.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:08 pm

You will get the idiot buying seats at the Barn Park end of the Lyndhurst stand

Bristol ticket sales as on mid-day today (Quote)

Shop said at mid day that weve sold 900. Should be atleast 11-1200 with it being pay on the day!

Andy Davies will be the ref against Bristol Rovers.

Mr Davies has been in charge of four games this season, showing 17 yellow cards and one red card
he will be assisted by Andrew Bennett and Mark Pottage while the fourth official is Mark Derrien.
Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Attendance around 8500 do you reckon ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Belarus_Headhunter wrote:
Such dedication, Mr Belarus after such a tiring flight! Go and lie down. Take a rest. Come back refreshed later. That will enable you to take on that Mutternutter - he's a weird one! You'll need to be on top form to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:43 pm

If it heavy rain could knock a few off, 7,251
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Tgwu wrote:
You will get the idiot buying seats at the Barn Park end of the Lyndhurst stand

Bristol ticket sales as on mid-day today (Quote)

Shop said at mid day that weve sold 900. Should be atleast 11-1200 with it being pay on the day!

Andy Davies will be the ref against Bristol Rovers.

Mr Davies has been in charge of four games this season, showing 17 yellow cards and one red card
he will be assisted by Andrew Bennett and Mark Pottage while the fourth official is Mark Derrien.

Great,that is all the match needs. A referee who takes no stick and likes to throw cards around for pleasure.. Hope Mr Davies does not ruin the game tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:31 am

So with Rovers bringing between 1000 and 1500 the crowd today will be what?

Over 8000 would be good but I think last weeks defeat might have dented some fans promotion hopes a little so I'll guestimate 7893
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:32 am

It's a derby (of sorts) so I'm gonna drag my sorry arse up there this avo. But not before the anesthetizing effect of half a dozen lunchtime pints...drunken 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:42 am

Me too, then me and a bunch of mates have all got tickets in the Grandstand and we are going to give blubber and Brent some shit. Newell is always asking why we don't ask Baby James some questions face to face, good idea I think.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:55 am

i have no doubt he will answer all your pertinent questions.........

erm
er
erm
janners ! janners !
erm
er
im sorry the teams poor (tears welling up in his entourages eyes)
youre banned from home park

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:59 am

Iggy wrote:
Me too, then me and a bunch of mates have all got tickets in the Grandstand and we are going to give blubber and Brent some shit. Newell is always asking why we don't ask Baby James some questions face to face, good idea I think.Very Happy 
I hope you're being serious, we expect a brief synopsis Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:21 am

Iggy wrote:
Get a webcast going we'd all like to see that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:27 am

Have fun negotiating the 15-foot barriers ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:30 am

Czarcasm wrote:
It's a derby (of sorts) so I'm gonna drag my sorry arse up there this avo. But not before the anesthetizing effect of half a dozen lunchtime pints...drunken 
Check PM's.
Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:50 am

knecht wrote:
Such dedication, Mr Belarus after such a tiring flight! Go and lie down. Take a rest. Come back refreshed later. That will enable you to take on that Mutternutter - he's a weird one! You'll need to be on top form to deal with him.
Whats that got to do with the attendance ? Yes tiring flight but nothing I haven't done many times before thanks. Am in Biz paid for by others so no complaints from me. Wines could have been chilled a little more I must say, but CP very good thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:53 am

knecht wrote:
Whats that got to do with the attendance ? Yes tiring flight but nothing I haven't done many times before thanks. Am in Biz paid for by others so no complaints from me. Wines could have been chilled a little more I must say, but CP very good thanks.
Are you attending today Mr Belarus?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Peggy wrote:
Woozah.
Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Yea Man wrote:
knecht wrote:
Are you attending today Mr Belarus?
Hardly but intend to be watching a few again in November hopefully
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Back on topic:

McCormick;
Berry, Trotman, Branston, Reckord;
Alessandra, Hourihane (c), Bencherif, Boco;
Reid, Morgan

Subs: Cole, Blackman, Blanchard, Blizzard, Young, Harvey, Gurrieri

No surprises there really. Blizzard is the one who makes way for Bencherif.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Peggy wrote:
They're gonna love that as they pile out of the ice rink after little Daisy's 5th birthday party to be greeted by 15 foot fences and coppers on horses. Not only that but Welsh coppers on horses affraid 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:01 pm

anyone up for inane chat on the box thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Not me I'm on my phone and it's too fiddly for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rover match thread   Bristol Rover match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Bristol Rover match thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next