Mapperley, darling
Belarus_Headhunter
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Inglund - Moldova - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Where is Tis anyway? I wanted to ask him about the Brazil game he's been banging on about lol! 

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?52174-Fluminese-Match-Doubtful
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:23 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:

You got your wish GAYLORD.
Yep, had you marked down as some sort of knobhead with little of note to say.

..... F . U .....
Prima facie if you ask me.

I think you will find Jockey that not only did I never join in with that fucktard's chant of "Have you ebver played Brazil"?, and yes it did put in an appearance at Dagenham on Sat, cringeworthy don't come close, but were I free to do so I should have been a most verbose critic of the pathetic attempt to set up a rehash.

Now let's get it right, we were the first side to play against a recognised Brazilian national team, our place in history is thus secured way beyond some scabby west country club who got mugged fuckless by the Santos Globetrotters, I would also like to have seen a deal done to recreate that monumental game in the history of world football, but Tagg and Henderson couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, as was clearly shown by their inane attempt to allow the occupiers of the biggest covered terrace in league football to get a bevvy on a match day.

Sad to see a couple of bad England footy stories floating about today, hopefully the one about Walker will result in him being forked off out of it cos he is a pile of poo anyway whereas there are no positives to be taken from a group of England fans getting attacked in Kiev, used to be that when Brits abroad were attacked we would send a gunboat, nowadays all we do is offer the offenders free housing and benefits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Good old racist Tis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Says Tis putting away his costume.

Inglund - Moldova - Page 3 Brazil10
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:04 pm

back on the ignore button for t Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3