Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:16 am

Greenjock wrote:
Belarus_Headhunter wrote:
Why was Wellbeck booked exactly. I didn't have English Commentary but surely not for shooting after a flagged offside ??  Or did he say something to the linesman ?
Yeah he said something about the Scottish referees assistant that he had limited intelligence Very Happy 
I didn't see him speak to anyone from what I saw ?
Am not impressed with Lambert on that showing. Should we qualify I hope Hodgson isn't pinning his hopes on him. Quality International defenders will have him in their pockets
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:34 am

some important african games today with play offs next month.

nigeria v malawi & tunisia v cape verde islands are of significant interest.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:11 am

Strachan has always been a pretty shit manager so it was always a fair bet he'd pick up the national job at some point. Razz 

He was right in his basic assessment of the game though, the gulf in quality of players was huge.

I didn't realise just how many of these really good Premier League players were actually Belgian...

Vincent Kompany
Thomas Vermaelen
Simon Mignolet
Jan Vertongen
Kevin De Bruyne
Marouane Fellaini
Eden Hazard
Christian Benteke
Romelu Lukaku
Kevin Merralas

A golden age indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:19 am

Why was Wellbeck booked exactly. I didn't have English Commentary but surely not for shooting after a flagged offside ??  Or did he say something to the linesman ?
General rastus, why dont you have english commentary in your plymouth bedsit?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:30 am

maybe worth getting a bet on them & columbia to reach the semis of the world cup ?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Strachan has always been a pretty shit manager so it was always a fair bet he'd pick up the national job at some point. Razz 

He was right in his basic assessment of the game though, the gulf in quality of players was huge.

I didn't realise just how many of these really good Premier League players were actually Belgian...

Vincent Kompany
Thomas Vermaelen
Simon Mignolet
Jan Vertongen
Kevin De Bruyne
Marouane Fellaini
Eden Hazard
Christian Benteke
Romelu Lukaku
Kevin Merralas

A golden age indeed.
There's Nacer Chadli who's just signed for Spurs to add to that list as well, not to mention Moussa Dembele. Not to mention Courtious, Mertens, Alderweireld who are all excellent from outside the Premier League. One heck of a golden age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Mingolet isn't even their first choice keeper it's the Chelsea keeper who is Petr Cech's back up I think. Can't remember his name but he's a well regarded goalie.

What is Paul Thomas on about now? I don't think anyone's removed any posts?

feckin spunk trumpet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Where is the Post I put on this thread this morning and also for that matter, the one I quoted ??  Both have been removed. The other day I started a thread and you guys had me believe I hadn't but I knew I was right.
Now if you guys want to remove total banter that certainly had no abuse, swearing or anything else within it, than don't come across as the Forum who never removes posts please.
Put it back and the one I quoted please. If you believe it was libellous in any shape of form feel free to show me, but there certainly wasn't.
Cheers.

Nothing has been deleted of yours. All this travelling and the stress of carrying out a clearly important job is obviously getting to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:07 pm

knecht wrote:
Where is the Post I put on this thread this morning and also for that matter, the one I quoted ??  Both have been removed. The other day I started a thread and you guys had me believe I hadn't but I knew I was right.
Now if you guys want to remove total banter that certainly had no abuse, swearing or anything else within it, than don't come across as the Forum who never removes posts please.
Put it back and the one I quoted please. If you believe it was libellous in any shape of form feel free to show me, but there certainly wasn't.
Cheers.
Nothing has been deleted of yours. All this travelling and the stress of carrying out a clearly important job is obviously getting to you.

Can you get jetlag travelling from Mutley to Swilly ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Must be tiring going round collecting women's family allowance books to ensure they make their loan repayments.

Or is that a generalisation and he'll get the police to come and arrastus?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Some bastard has removed my post also .... in fact several of them. It was a stinging riposte to you, Mr Headhunter (admittedly with a recognition of your superior - if somewhat pedantic - grammatical usage). And now it won't see the light of day.

Are you an international trader by any chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:54 pm

You have to give him marks for effort, even if he is a total spunk trumpet.

I don't have the patience to keep making up new email accounts, hiding my IP address and of course concoct such fantabulous life stories.

Perhaps his spell at her majestys pleasure taught him the art of tantric perseverance?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Must be tiring going round collecting women's family allowance books to ensure they make their loan repayments.

Or is that a generalisation and he'll get the police to come and arrastus?
Careful Jock you have to be a real hardman to do that sort of work.

Bel (end) arusk if you don't like the site then feck off!

Nothing has been deleted of yours.

As far as I am concerned we have wasted enough time with this prick and his mudgernutter account!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:04 pm

What the feck are you lot banging on about !!  This time I have swore.
I joined but only because of the censorship on Pasoti and Post removal. You've removed my post (and someone else's) so I ask why ?  Its not a difficult question.
Instead we get imbecilic behaviour the likes of which I abandoned or so I thought at Pasoti. I come on to find out Argyle scores from here and Pasoti, naturally delighted at the win but somewhat deflated by the nonsense I read here sadly.
Not everybody is happy with £700-£800 a week so don't take the piss out of people with the ability to earn 5 times that a week, with his eyes closed.
Go and pick on a softer target whomever you are.
Cheers

Drug dealer or rent boy ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Illegal loans is his thing. The funny thing is for someone running a dodgy loan business where you lose your teeth if you don't pay on time, he's apparently six stone dripping wet and looks the guy in the Mr Muscle adverts.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Illegal loans is his thing. The funny thing is for someone running a dodgy loan business where you lose your teeth if you don't pay on time, he's apparently six stone dripping wet and looks the guy in the Mr Muscle adverts.
I didn't think he was as big as the Mr Muscle Man!Surprised 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:57 pm

hairy j wrote:
Gerrard goal, Lampard assist. Tisdale, you utter chimp.
Yeah, good goaL, just about made up for the other 93 minutes they spent strolling around slowing down the play then giving up the ball with stupid over ambitious passes, fine agin the Plymouth Argyle of international football, but when it comes to playing against proper sides they would be the total liability they have always been at that level.

Stevie Me MoM? Who are they trying to kid?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Am not impressed with Lambert on that showing. Should we qualify I hope Hodgson isn't pinning his hopes on him. Quality International defenders will have him in their pockets
What, clueless as well as a knobhead?

Lambert links play far better than Shrek ever has for England and you only come against real quality in tournaments if you are as well seeded as England, besides which he scores goals in the Prem where a fair few of these "Quality International defenders" ply their trade.

Last edited by Lord Tisdale on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:18 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:

You got your wish GAYLORD.
Yep, had you marked down as some sort of knobhead with little of note to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
What, clueless as well as a knobhead?

Lambert links play far better than Shrek ever has for England and you only come against real quality in tournaments if you are as well seeded as England, besides which he scores goals in the Prem where a fair few of these "Quality International defenders" ply their trade.
Perhaps Ukraine will adopt the Gabby Agbonlahor method of close marking for Lambert like this great tackle on One Direction's Louis in a charity match for Stylian Petrov.

http://talksport.com/football/video-gabby-agbonlahor-injures-one-direction-star-louis-tomlinson-13090859088
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:

You got your wish GAYLORD.
Yep, had you marked down as some sort of knobhead with little of note to say.

..... F . U .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:34 pm

ATD. The only fans website that would welcome the likes of Lord Tis. A tribute to our generosity and helping those worse off than ourselves.

(Just joking Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:40 pm

knecht wrote:
ATD. The only fans website that would welcome the likes of Lord Tis. A tribute to our generosity and helping those worse off than ourselves.

Welcome, no............tolerate, just about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:46 pm

No, having once come second in an interview due to me only talking about disability rather than including gender & race in the equal opportunities question, I would like to say categorically that Tis is welcome on here. It will tick all sorts of boxes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:14 pm

I would rather have a poster like lord tisdale even if his club is very very sad, than a brent rimmer like x throbber or some other pasoti pointyhead,his posts are always worth reading imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next