Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Ricky Lambert starting...Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:34 am

No 
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:45 am

I reckon he'll score at least twice.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Just checked out the squad on the Beeb, their guy seems certain that Feckin Gerrard and feckin Big Fat Frank will start, exactly how many times are these so called experts who coach England gonna try that one before they realise that they simply don't work in the same team, especially now they are a pair of Tisdale's Specials, ageing gimps?

There is plenty enough in the squad to batter the Moldies but Hodgson the Tosser will not pick them, 'cept Lambo of course, stunned that he is in, I have been on his case for years, far, far better than the lump he is made out to be by the media whores, great touch and movement, good finisher, especially in the air, has scored his last 997 pens in a row, or summat like that, great hold up play and good passer, wtf the feck else do you need from a cf?

Twelve friggin midfielders in the squad, Welbeck and Young will not play up front, so just two strikers and three central defenders, one of whom, Smalling, hasn't had a kick yet this season, feckin crazy imho.

Hart will play, he's a dodge, back four picks itself, Cashley, Jaggy, Cahill and Walker the other dodge. The gimps and Wlshere are nailed on plus Jersey Joe and Lambo who will be upfront on his own, that leaves just one other midfielder from the list, probably Young or Welbeck on the left, as I said fooking crazy. Zero balance as always, still more than enough to do the Moldies but a sad refelction of what it takes to get a UEFA A licence.

Me, I would play Lamdo and JJ as a pair up front, big man, small man with real pace works for me, with Carrick, who can actually pass a ball, and Wilshere in the middle with Cleverley one side and Townsend, a left footer, the other.

We need to play shiite like the Moldies with pace, energy and attacking intent, not conservative, slow, boring Hodgsonesque rubbish that will reduce the, nowhere near a sell out, crowd to utter boredom by half time.

I remain of course ever hopeful that I shall be proved wrong.

Watched the 21s last night, fackin Southgate plays Redmond and Zaha wide, first off neither of them are real wingers who can knock in a cross and second the cf who scored couldn't head a ball to save his life, feck loads of pretty passing and beating men but fook all end product. The two wide men just got in the way of the fullbacks, Stones and Shaw, who are real flying machines, Shirley there are a couple of U21s somewhere in England that resemble a proper striker?
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Just checked out the squad on the Beeb, their guy seems certain that Feckin Gerrard and feckin Big Fat Frank will start, exactly how many times are these so called experts who coach England gonna try that one before they realise that they simply don't work in the same team, especially now they are a pair of Tisdale's Specials, ageing gimps?

There is plenty enough in the squad to batter the Moldies but Hodgson the Tosser will not pick them, 'cept Lambo of course, stunned that he is in, I have been on his case for years, far, far better than the lump he is made out to be by the media whores, great touch and movement, good finisher, especially in the air, has scored his last 997 pens in a row, or summat like that, great hold up play and good passer, wtf the feck else do you need from a cf?

Twelve friggin midfielders in the squad, Welbeck and Young will not play up front, so just two strikers and three central defenders, one of whom, Smalling, hasn't had a kick yet this season, feckin crazy imho.

Hart will play, he's a dodge, back four picks itself, Cashley, Jaggy, Cahill and Walker the other dodge. The gimps and Wlshere are nailed on plus Jersey Joe and Lambo who will be upfront on his own, that leaves just one other midfielder from the list, probably Young or Welbeck on the left, as I said fooking crazy. Zero balance as always, still more than enough to do the Moldies but a sad refelction of what it takes to get a UEFA A licence.

Me, I would play Lamdo and JJ as a pair up front, big man, small man with real pace works for me, with Carrick, who can actually pass a ball, and Wilshere in the middle with Cleverley one side and Townsend, a left footer, the other.

We need to play shiite like the Moldies with pace, energy and attacking intent, not conservative, slow, boring Hodgsonesque rubbish that will reduce the, nowhere near a sell out, crowd to utter boredom by half time.

Watched the 21s last night, fackin Southgate plays Redmond and Zaha wide, first off neither of them are real wingers who can knock in a cross and second the cf who scored couldn't head a ball to save his life, feck loads of pretty passing and beating men but fook all end product. The two wide men just got in the way of the fullbacks, Stones and Shaw, who are real flying machines, Shirley there are a couple of U21s somewhere in England that resemble a proper striker?

What a load of rambling poop, Cleverley wouldn't even get in our team and we're nearly as bad as you clowns.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:11 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:

What a load of rambling poop, Cleverley wouldn't even get in our team and we're nearly as bad as you clowns.
Not that this comment requires a riposte but I feel I should point out that Fergie picked Cleverley every week for the side which won the Premiership by something like three hundred points last season. I'm sure you're a better judge mind.

I have always seen Cleverley as their James Dunne, you remember Dunny, he was the one who hammered the first nail into the lid of your League 1 coffin not so very long ago.
Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Its going to be about 03.00 kick off here.
Seriously is Lambert leading the line ? How many years have we tried the pairing of Gerard and Lampard in midfield. Not sure whether to stay up or not as knackered at moment
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:53 pm

The Faroe Islands are leading Kazakhstan 1-0 at half time.

Is nice
Inglund - Moldova Borat_855_18535194_0_0_12672_300
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:55 pm

hairy j wrote:

Is nice
Seriously? That's my feckin accumulator down the pan before the bleddy rest of the games kick off!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:

Not that this comment requires a riposte but I feel I should point out that Fergie picked Cleverley every week for the side which won the Premiership by something like three hundred points last season. I'm sure you're a better judge mind.

I have always seen Cleverley as their James Dunne, you remember Dunny, he was the one who hammered the first nail into the lid of your League 1 coffin not so very long ago.

i think youll find that was clive, mr mainwaring
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Is nice
Seriously? That's my feckin accumulator down the pan before the bleddy rest of the games kick off!
Kazakhstan with a remarkable second half turnaround to slay the mighty Faroe Islanders 2-1 but then the Czech Republic go and lose at home to Armenia ffs.

Accumulator well and truly down the pan then Sad 
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:58 pm

rollocks to ingerluunnd, im going to watch 4 Rooms on Ch 4 instead
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Gerrard goal, Lampard assist. Tisdale, you utter chimp.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:26 pm

2-0 Ricky Lambert. Very Happy

and now Jocks 0 - 1 Belgium
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:50 pm

3-0 Welbeck. Soured though by a rediculous yellow card that rules him out of the Ukraine game.
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Norn Iron beating Portugal 2-1, Portugal down to 10 men for a stupid putting his head in the Irish guys face by Postiga. Not a headbutt by any means but the rules are the rules.

Holland losing 2-1 to Estonia with 15 minutes left.

Poland and Montenegro drawing 1-1, not sure what that does for England, and Ukraine put 9 past San Marino.

Meanwhile Scotland have been shit against a decent Belgian side minus Kompany and Hazard.
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Now Norn Iron down to 10 as well agaisnt Portugal.
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

You got your wish GAYLORD.
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Porkycheese went wild in the bar. Really slagging the team off at 2-1 and then twinkletoes does his stuff. Good to watch.    Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:14 pm

simao wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Ended up 9-10 to Portugal and also 4-2 to Portugal with a Ronaldo hat-trick.
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:36 pm

FOR FOOTBALL EXPERTS PLEASE TUNE IN TO AN ALTERNATIVE CHANNEL.

THANK YOU.

A relatively 4 - 0 bore to be honest. Decent result for England but not the most rivetting watch I've ever had. All the journos need to write tomorrow is "comfortable". It will save them loads of paper and help the planet.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:58 am

mexico may miss out after defeat to honduras
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:42 am

So England are away to the Ukraine on Tuesday and then have Montenegro and Poland at home.

Ukraine have England and Poland at home and San Marino away.

I reckon Poland are out of the running now so last nights draw was good for England, but that's going down to the wire, especially if Ukraine win on Tuesday.

Meanwhile "improving" Scotland slump to the bottom of their group Sad 

Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:43 am

Why was Wellbeck booked exactly. I didn't have English Commentary but surely not for shooting after a flagged offside ?? Or did he say something to the linesman ?
Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:45 am

Belarus_Headhunter wrote:
Why was Wellbeck booked exactly. I didn't have English Commentary but surely not for shooting after a flagged offside ??  Or did he say something to the linesman ?
Yeah he said something about the Scottish referees assistant that he had limited intelligence Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inglund - Moldova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglund - Moldova   Inglund - Moldova Empty

Back to top Go down

Inglund - Moldova
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next