Mapperley, darling
Chingers
seadog
Czarcasm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Is that cyber wank glove out yet?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:06 pm

fishing 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:35 pm

I remember the original GTA with the 2D top-down view.

I used to love computer games, but then I reached puberty and pretty much gave them up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:11 pm

At least with colouring in (and lego and Knex and stuff) you've got something to show for your efforts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Yes. Excellent, thanks PEGGY.

The map has been leaked - it's massive. It's about 5 times the size of GTA IVs map.

One week to go.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:37 pm

GTA Vice City was an exceptional game. Tommy Vercetti, K-Chat and trying to get ***** Police response starting with nothing more than a baseball bat....

I never got into the ones after that, the stories etc just didnt engage me as much even if the rest of the game was improved.

GTA is one of those games, mind...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:44 pm

I didn't like IV at all - it was pretty nasty and I didn't like the main character. It also hammered the cpu on the 360 and didn't run that well. This is going to be a technical marvel though. If they get the true sandbox spirit of the earlier ones and say goodbye to the 360/PS3 in style, I'll be happy.

Rockstar are expecting to gross £1bn on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Mario Kart for playability, especially when against friends
Tiger Woods used to be played but everyone ended up with dead arms from lucky shots Laughing 

also have a copy of vice city for the pc czarcasm if you want
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 am

mcfry wrote:
Mario Kart for playability, especially when against friends
Tiger Woods used to be played but everyone ended up with dead arms from lucky shots Laughing 

also have a copy of vice city for the pc czarcasm if you want
I played Vice City to death on the ps2, but cheers anyway. Thanks/OK 

I'm a bit miffed GTA5 ain't gonna be released on pc for the foreseeable future, but Ill get it for the ps3 all the same. The difference in the sensitivity of control between a mouse and keypad compared to a console Joypad, (along with far superior graphics) is why I've always favoured pc games. There's nothing more annoying than to have someone in the crosshair sights of your MP5 just to the right of their head. You then move the joypad as lightly as you can, and the crosshair jumps to the left of their head. In the meantime they shoot you dead. Mad  You don't get that problem with the fluidity of a mouse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:45 am

Amazon have released my copy.I can't wait to do this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:21 pm

You can't wait to kick a cow?
is that the new craze as opposed to mounting sheep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 am

My boy has just taken delivery of GTA 5, the look on his face when he ran upstairs to try it out was like he just had the girl of his dreams turn up just wearing underwear and wanting to party? scratch
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:52 am

That's nothing. Hairy had to go out for a semi-naked sprint in the woods just to try and shake off some of the ultra-orgasmic adrenalin running through his veins...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:02 pm

This is terrible news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:58 pm

It's been delivered... I got home from work about fifteen minutes ago... my kids are playing Toy Story 3 on my xbox. I need another xbox.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:12 pm

hairy j wrote:
It's been delivered... I got home from work about fifteen minutes ago... my kids are playing Toy Story 3 on my xbox. I need another xbox.
Just imagine they're cows Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Been playing all day today on it, it's fantastic.

J I have an Xbox I'd sell, never use it anymore as prefer ps3. Pm If you are interested and we'll see what we can do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 pm

I already own two. I kicked them out of my living room and played about two hours. It's stunningly beautiful, especially at night. I haven't done much but the map is massive - I drove for half an hour, clicked on the map and I only got 1/4 way around the map.
I'm hoping to get the story done before the online features open in a few weeks but it's huge. I can see this being a 200 hour game. Loved the opening section - apparently this is the first GTA game to have a proper ending.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:13 pm

That's what I did, just drove solidly around, have opened loads but still loads to go! I don't know if you have an iPhone but there's an app that allows you to do stuff relating to the game, ifruit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:29 pm

I don't own an iphone/smartphone or any kind of fancy phone. Join the Rockstar Social Club online though as there's loads of stuffcoming up online.
I won't want to go to work tomorrow morning but I have to.
Every one on my 360 friends list was playing this tonight.

So far there's been no pop-in and no tearing - two things that plagued GTA IV.

The language is a bit ripe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Give me strength.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Fancy a game of snakes and ladders sensible ?
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:31 am

ZYPH wrote:
Fancy a game of snakes and ladders sensible ?
We used to play Ludo when I was a kid. F**king boss that game was!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:55 am

My boys are caning GTA, apparently they have an online dog now now, and I'm a wanker for laughing. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:12 am

Iggy wrote:
My boys are caning GTA, apparently they have an online dog now now, and I'm a wanker for laughing. Laughing 
The dog can be trained through the app, the only downside is that rockstar a servers have been so busy I'm as yet able to log on! The dog is called chop!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next