Mapperley, darling
Chingers
seadog
Czarcasm
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:02 am

It's less than two weeks away and it's the last AAA title on the current gen consoles to be released before the Xbox One and the PS4 is released. Rockstar have put two/three years of development into this and it looks like it's going to be a swan song to remember.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've got it pre-ordered with Amazon and I can't wait.

Any one else?
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:34 am

I can barely contain my excitement, but I just managed to avoid spunking somehow.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:02 am

Me too. Our residents association is putting the final touches to the street party as we speak.
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:38 am

I am going to the potting shed to unroll all the string, measure it and calculate approximate usage for next year and if neccesary re order from Amazon for next year, I'll sleep easy tonight when that little jobs out the way.
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:37 pm

I'll keep you updated and might even blog about my adventures on here. I got the exclusive blimp vehicle dlc by pre-ordering.

September 17th is the release date. 12 days to go.

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:51 pm

They're bringing Concorde out of retirement to land in a one-off at Roborough airport, just to celebrate the launch of GTA 5.

I hear the Queen is declaring a national holiday as well.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
They're bringing Concorde out of retirement to land in a one-off at Roborough airport, just to celebrate the launch of GTA 5.

I hear the Queen is declaring a national holiday as well.
A quite rediculous statement.

The national holiday will obviously be saved for when Battlefield 4 is out at the end of October.
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Battlefield is for whiny kids - pah!
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:02 am

I fecking despair sometimes I really do.
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:10 am

Says the man who wants a wii u. Hmmmmmmmm.

It's just ten days to go. I've now joned a crew on Rockstar's social club website for xp farming and multi-player events. My crew has 100+ members now.

I noticed there was an ad during the England game yesterday for this. Looked pretty swet.

Greenjock's in it. He drives a quad bike in one part.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Feck, arse! Feck! Feck! Get oot ah ma wayz yer feckin' jamboys!
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:15 am

That actually looks like my late father lol! 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:40 am

Just aquired a projector, MarioKart looks swish on an 8' wide screen
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:03 am

One of my favourite ps2 games was GTA Vice City actually. Cant believe that was 11 years ago now. GTA5 aint out on pc I don't think, so I'll probably pick it up for the kids on ps3...What a Face  tongue 

(The trailer does look good actually)
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:16 am

It's coming out on PC but not for a while. The PS3 version is an 18 gig download btw.

One of my favourite aspects of the game is the radio stations - it's 80s influenced as this game's inspired by the 80s. The music catalogue is pretty extensive for this and must have cost Rockstar a fair amount for the licences.

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:21 am

I like Pacman on the Commodore 64.

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:23 am

Tennis is awesome. The graphics blow me away. It's like,out there. A bit like De-Lars spaceships, man.

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:42 am

You must be pretty miffed if you pre-ordered online from game!

They're not posting them until the 16th which means your chances of getting it on release day depend entirely on how good your post service is.

Royal mail here are awful and we get our post at 3pm!
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:07 am

Rockstar have urged all suppliers to release the game on the 16th and not just Game. It's £35 on Amazon with next day delivery for free. Usually, places like shopto release 3 days prior to official High Street release and subsequently, a lot of people get it two days prior to release. This means, gamers smugly post on gaming forums like ntsc, rllmuk (the best forum), kotaku and edge etc. and a lot'of those posts are - I got it early and it's shit. Rockstar have probably put around £25m into this game so obviously, to protect that investment.

I was going to take the day off but our post usually arrives at about 11ish so I'm not bothering.

Person Of Interest wrote:
I like Pacman on the Commodore 64.

You must have had a modded c64 then as it looked like this.

It took more computing power to make this gif than it did to make the c64 port of Pacman.

If you're going to troll, try harder.
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:37 pm

My grandpa ate lard every day and lived to be 100.
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Greenjock wrote:
That actually looks like my late father lol! 
careful Jock, your starting to sound like Webby lol!
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:38 pm

All that money for education.....sometimes I fecking despair I really do.....
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I did mention Rockstar spent a bit on this game... £170m. That's 2 and a bit Gareth Bales.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:54 am

Looks like a good game. I just don't have the time or patience to sit down and play "video" games anymore. Plus the no blinking thing really hurts my eyes these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:55 am

hairy j wrote:
It's coming out on PC but not for a while.  The PS3 version is an 18 gig download btw.

One of my favourite aspects of the game is the radio stations - it's 80s influenced as this game's inspired by the 80s.  The music catalogue is pretty extensive for this and must have cost Rockstar a fair amount for the licences.

Funny enough Hairy I love that about the GTA games. Never used to get up to any gang stuff just used to cruise around LA in a convertible playing The Stone Roses and looking for prostitutes.
Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
hairy j wrote:
It's coming out on PC but not for a while.  The PS3 version is an 18 gig download btw.

One of my favourite aspects of the game is the radio stations - it's 80s influenced as this game's inspired by the 80s.  The music catalogue is pretty extensive for this and must have cost Rockstar a fair amount for the licences.

Funny enough Hairy I love that about the GTA games. Never used to get up to any gang stuff just used to cruise around LA in a convertible playing The Stone Roses and looking for prostitutes.
As you do Razz  Reliving the past?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5   Grand Theft Auto 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next