Chemical Ali
Freathy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:11 am

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
You're like vultures aren't you boys . Waiting to pounce . I know why they were there and you will be very pleased when you find out

I can hardly wait

Freathy explain the Brent line - invest or eff off .

It means invest in the playing side or f*** off

And your persoanl investment is ?

None but I'm not the owner. If he can't or won't invest in the playing side then he should immediately seek outside investment and if that means standing down then great! I don't want another *****wallet.............and please don't waste your time telling me *****wallet 'went for it'. He didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:12 am

Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
You're like vultures aren't you boys . Waiting to pounce . I know why they were there and you will be very pleased when you find out

I can hardly wait

Do you go to games ? And don't do the old "he thinks hes a better supporter than me" martyr bit . What do you invest in the Club ? And can you answer the question for yourself instead of another poster .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:14 am

Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can hardly wait

And your persoanl investment is ?

None but I'm not the owner. If he can't or won't invest in the playing side then he should immediately seek outside investment and if that means standing down then great! I don't want another *****wallet.............and please don't waste your time telling me *****wallet 'went for it'. He didn't.

You haven't got a clue have you . tell me what YOU PUT INTO THE CLUB .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 am

Gawd, who will rid us of these Bishops and superfans ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 am

penzancepirate wrote:
greengenes wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
It's no secret which hard working gentleman was asked to save as much of the owners money as possible... or have you been on holiday for 12 months ?

No mate I've been attending every home game and lots of away games . I'm well engaged in all things Argyle . Say the name >

Scared ?

Sleep

you won me a bet > cheers ! Come on big man !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:21 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Gawd, who will rid us of these Bishops and superfans ?

ATD - " WE DON'T DO BANNING BUT BY GOD WE TRY AND MAKE ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH US SO UNCOMFORTABLE THEY'LL STOP POSTING .

Who indeed will rid you of scum like me PP ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:22 am

GG, there's one sure way not to engage with me, and that's to demand anything. End of. See you tomorrow... glad to see you making use of ATD.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:23 am

jocolor rendeer king pig
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 am

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can hardly wait

Do you go to games ? And don't do the old "he thinks hes a better supporter than me" martyr bit . What do you invest in the Club ? And can you answer the question for yourself instead of another poster .

I've pumped more than enough season ticket money into this club not that I have to justify that to you in any way whatsoever. I have gradually gone less and less over the past 3 years because a) *****wallet and the other parasites at the club over the 3-4 years have left a very nasty taste, and b) because what is served up on the pitch has got worse and worse and is now unbearably shit and completely unwatchable. If you don't like that then unlucky.

Last edited by Freathy on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 am

penzancepirate wrote:
GG, there's one sure way not to engage with me, and that's to demand anything. End of. See you tomorrow... glad to see you making use of ATD.

Come on Argyle Democratic . free speech and all that . say what you think .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:29 am

Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can hardly wait

I'be pumped more than enough season ticket money into this club not that I have to justify that to you in any way whatsoever. I have gradually gone less and less over the past 3 years because a) *****wallet and the other parasites at the club over the 3-4 years have left a very nasty taste, and b) because what is served up on the pitch has got worse and worse and is now unbearably shit and completely unwatchable. If you don't like that then unlucky.

Not at all . Its a new beginning . Do you want to be a part of it or shall the rest of us save this Club and you can come back when its all nice and Fluffy . Stapes and co are gone . Get over it and get behind YOUR Club . Let go of the shit >
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:32 am

I think you're hoping to be abused so you can highlight it on Terraces.

I think you are a wonderful poster and add a special dimension to ATD-please keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:32 am

greengenes wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

GG you are doing a fine red adair job tonight, even better than the update from Chris.
My god man even you must see through that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 am

punchdrunk wrote:
WTF is going on with the presence of Newell and Webb cosying up to Ridsdale.....the sooner this "Website" and its odious leaders are removed from our club the better.
They are partly to blame for this disaster tonight...and they know it

Absolute rubbish . You have no idea of the truth because you don't engage .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:35 am

Arch Stanton wrote:
greengenes wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

GG you are doing a fine red adair job tonight, even better than the update from Chris.

tell me what you think Arch . Come on ....

I see honest hardworking people . Decent people working to save this Club .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:38 am

greengenes wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
greengenes wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

tell me what you think Arch . Come on ....

I see honest hardworking people . Decent people working to save this Club .

Im on about the update where he has quoted Darren Purse as saying he seen positives from tonights game.

Blind optimism is one thing but thats on another level mate.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:38 am

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can hardly wait

I'be pumped more than enough season ticket money into this club not that I have to justify that to you in any way whatsoever. I have gradually gone less and less over the past 3 years because a) *****wallet and the other parasites at the club over the 3-4 years have left a very nasty taste, and b) because what is served up on the pitch has got worse and worse and is now unbearably shit and completely unwatchable. If you don't like that then unlucky.

Not at all . Its a new beginning . Do you want to be a part of it or shall the rest of us save this Club and you can come back when its all nice and Fluffy . Stapes and co are gone . Get over it and get behind YOUR Club . Let go of the shit >

I'll be the judge on whether or not I think it's a "new beginning". If that's alright with you. Let's see what brent actually does shall we?
Back to top Go down

Chemical Ali wrote:
I think you're hoping to be abused so you can highlight it on Terraces.

I think you are a wonderful poster and add a special dimension to ATD-please keep up the good work.

Hoping ? Most definitely not .
Expecting ? Yes .

Please don't feel you need to fill in any blank spaces for me > Freedom of speech means freedom to express oneself without any self appointed interpreter . Thankyou .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 am

Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can hardly wait

I'll be the judge on whether or not I think it's a "new beginning". If that's alright with you. Let's see what brent actually does shall we?

In the mean time me and mine keep the Club going . You come back when its all nice and fluffy or if it isn't you can say " I told you so " . A win win for you matey . Gawd how I envy you .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 am

"Look how far we've come" - Remember those words you used not so long ago GG? Some people's judgement you trust, others you don't I guess.

Welcome to the site GG. You may find people that don't agree with you on here so give yourself time to get used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 am

greengenes wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Feel free to post your thoughts on here GG ... this site doesn't moderate fans' opinions on what is going down at the club.

Except PUNCHDRUNK who is following the party line ( something that you accuse PASOTI of .) Whatever you say its six of one and half a dozen of the other . You accuse Pasoti of the self same things you all do . Come on lads be honest . If you can't be honest with the rest of us at least in your quiet private moments be honest with yourselves . We're all on the same side . I'm sorry I read stuff on here and there is always a BARBED comment attached .

I'll be absolutely honest with you lads but by god you don't half come over as a bunch of people who enjoy the plight we find ourselves in . Prove me wrong boys .

I expect abuse .

Hi Greengenes

I will turn that one back on you. It is quite clear that no one on ATD (apart from the grecians) is enjoying our current plight. You may have noticed that we are moaning a lot. You on the other hand seem quite happy with our situation.

Blind support and unquestioning loyalty is what got us into this mess. We have an owner who had never attended a football match. A chairman who is one of the most controversial figures in football. We have no other directors. A fans Trust that has collapsed. A young player manager who appears clueless. No money. We are facing our 3rd straight relegation. We have just been knocked out of the FA Cup by a Southern league team. A loan signing who will now be banned for at least 3 matches.

Bitter? Probably.

Realistic? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:57 am

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can hardly wait

In the mean time me and mine keep the Club going . You come back when its all nice and fluffy or if it isn't you can say " I told you so " . A win win for you matey . Gawd how I envy you .

When it's all "nice and fluffy"? When has it ever been "nice and fluffy" at Argyle? And "new beginning"? Argyle are permanently stuck in a cycle of never ending failure where we go round and round and round and round.......

I know your one of these who thinks the Championship is our Champions League and once at that pinaccle has been reached all our best players must be immediately sold (for a plymouth price of course) and we must then tumble back down to lower league shitness for another couple of decades. Only this time the trough is way way lower than it's ever been before.

Trust in stapes brent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:07 am

I think GG is looking for an online campaign medal to go with his newly aquired stripes. flower Peace and love
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:10 am

there's always another one trick pony around the corner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 am

Sorry GG, you are WAY off target here.

What is it with 'how much money have you put in?' What possible relevance is that?

It is not a new dawn, we, as a team, are playing terrible football with no direction whatsoever from the 'manager' and extremely poor discipline. We finished the first leg of the Stoubridge game with 9 men on the field, we finished last night with 10. Fletch should be ripping Bignot a new arse this morning, will he? I doubt it.

Your blind faith in all things Trust, Brent and Pasoti are admirable, but you are wrong. Don't come on here trying to preach, we don't need preaching to. You are of course welcome to your view, and of course defend your viewpoint, but don't tell us what we should or shouldn't be thinking or doing. We are big boys here, we can manage that for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Directors box full of Pasoti
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next