shonbo
seadog
hippo
Flat_Track_Bully
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Rochdale Match Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rochdale Match Thread   Rochdale Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:48 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
thanks, i'll take a look
Sorry, just read only available from Honiton eastward to London Waterloo, not Feniton, Wimple or either Exeter stations, why, not a clue!!
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale Match Thread   Rochdale Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
First game this season - Marvin was a bloody handful and if the poor bugger had a bit more support from the over so called forwards/ midfield, could have had a hatful!! Can honestly say he is the sort of player that other northern monkeys have turning up to torment us - jeeze, we've got him now!! Unfortuneatly not much else to crow about!! Nice trip down on the cho cho, with bag of beers, stop of at Great Western for a few sharpeners and cracked a few more from Exeter down - back in Sherborne sober to meet wife at pub an onto curry house, such is life!! SWTrains doing £15 return anywhere on its network at weekends so just back from Lundun, much beer, vino and Mexican nosh near Waterloo - good but friggin expensive up there!! A white wine spritzer and a pint of Pride £8.70!! Went in our local on way back from station same accept Neep Tide for me £4.60!! Time for buddy bys!!
Marvin put in a shift though as he does every match, and is worth the admission especially on away days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale Match Thread   Rochdale Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Just the sort of dumb assed customer most places need. One player out of 11 is worth £20 to watch?????? He's done well enough so far and has been a stand out but travel to the other end of the Country just to see him? Nah!

I have a zoo in my garden. Well there is a cat and dog worth the admission fee even if the ants and woodlice aren't up to much or the occasional bird. You can buy a ticket at......
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale Match Thread   Rochdale Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:58 pm

lol! 

cant we flog him to real madrid on the basis of such testimony? £2m will do !
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale Match Thread   Rochdale Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:01 am

but Marvin morgan  is an entertainer,and they are rare....cue scott joplin.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale Match Thread   Rochdale Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:09 am

Yea Man wrote:
£21 for league two football is a ridiculous price when you could buy a ticket at Aston Villa v Man City for £25 at Villa Park to watch Premier League football.

This is partly why I refuse to attend a home match and pay £21 plus the fuel cost while we remain in this dog awful league.

I could travel an hour up the road and watch Premier League football for £4 more lol! 
Agree found myself in the same position looking for that extra pound - on a serious note I think thhe extra pound will be the start of it as Brent tightens his noose around PAFC finances, I note also the crowd was sub 7k "disappointing as Sparksy said" - wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale Match Thread   Rochdale Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:59 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Just the sort of dumb assed customer most places need.    One player out of 11 is worth £20 to watch??????    He's done well enough so far and has been a stand out but travel to the other end of the Country just to see him?     Nah!

I have a zoo in my garden.    Well there is a cat and dog worth the admission fee even if the ants and woodlice aren't up to much or the occasional bird.    You can buy a ticket at......    
Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale Match Thread   Rochdale Match Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rochdale Match Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3