+2
mouldyoldgoat
David B
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David B

Argyle signed football - This seasons team Empty
PostSubject: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Hi all......

i have an Argyle football, signed by this seasons team and I want to sell it to raise money for Cancer research...Is anyone interested, if so msg me Very Happy

Last edited by David B on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:48 pm

You will be unable to reply. As a newly signed up user you have to earn your stripes before you can exchange messages.

Then all hell breaks loose...
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:02 pm

David B, you only have to make 5 posts, then you can reply to PMs.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Why not do it in Newell style auction and see if nikkk turns up
Back to top Go down
David B

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 pm

What is a "NEWELL" style auction? and who's Nikkk?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:37 pm

pictures of the item may help you auction
Back to top Go down
David B

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:54 pm

I can't post any links for the football pics for 7 days, sorry
Back to top Go down
David B

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Dane. wrote:
Why not do it in Newell style auction and see if nikkk turns up

I do apologize, but I don't know what that is Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 pm

20p

I'm in.

albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm

hairy j wrote:
20p

I'm in.

albino

£500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Anything Nikkkkkkkkkk can do, I can do better Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 pm

£5000 + 2465% APR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:11 pm

david b

my advice would be to come back on here when you can post links and auction of your football then as atm it looks very dodgy to me.
Back to top Go down
David B

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
david b

my advice would be to come back on here when you can post links and auction of your football then as atm it looks very dodgy to me.

I do see what you mean, but I can assure you it is not dodgy as I fundraise for Cancer Research each year.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:24 pm

David B

I would contact IJN (Ian Newell) on this Argyle Website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He is the king of Argyle auctions. He has done hundreds of them (do a search). If you are lucky... His friend Nikkk will match the winning bid. You will have more luck there than anywhere else!

Tell him Rickler from ATD sent you...
Back to top Go down
David B

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Rickler, I appreciate your help, thanks

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:34 pm

As much as I'd like a football with some of the worst players to grace Home Park's signature on it, I'm not sure my flat's got the room.

Still, I'd go up to £20 just to give you a serious bid. Sorry it's low. I've got better things to spend my money on. PASOTI is probably the better place for it, to be honest...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
David B

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Thanks for the £20 bid, but i've had a couple of friends on Facebook bid £30
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 pm

I'll bid 24.50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:48 pm

David B wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
david b

I do see what you mean, but I can assure you it is not dodgy as I fundraise for Cancer Research each year.

im not questioning you or your well meaning intentions at all i feel that this auction would have had a better response on here at least had it had the links and pics which isnt your fault.

If you had some knowledge between this place and pasoti you would understand why some feel its dodgy and some are mocking it which is very wrong and off putting im sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Do you have a picture of the item on Facebook you could provide a link to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

hugh man think about it Wink you cant post links on here for 7 days so he wont be able too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

hugh man think about it Wink you cant post links on here for 7 days so he wont be able too.

scratch

Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
David B

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:21 pm

If anyone wants to see pics of the ball just send me a friend request on Facebook (David Brewer, profile pics is of the Cancer research logo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:42 pm

To be fair I'm tempted.

This shower of shit might just trump my signed Forbes Phillipson-Masters, Mike Ham, Earl Jean beer towell.

I'll give you 50% of next years Nick Chadwick's salary earned from playing football.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle signed football - This seasons team   Argyle signed football - This seasons team Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle signed football - This seasons team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next