Go down 
+2
Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

England vs. Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:50 pm

The trouble with our superstars is that they have smoke blown up their arses all the time and think they are the finished article at about twenty years old, it's all right being a great footballer if you don't try you don't win, it's a national disease, and we when we do lose we are too apologetic, it's only a friendly, it's only a game.......
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Used to enjoy the home internationals, could always rely on N.I. or Wales to spring a surprise. Would like to see them back, perhaps over a two year time span?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Greenjock wrote:
You on the other hand are shitting yourselves about upcoming games against Moldova, Macedonia, Ukraine and Poland, all of whom should be a walk in the park for you.

It will be fun listening to the English masses profess they couldn't give a flying feck about the World Cup as it's played without you Very Happy  As a football fan I'll watch it avidly even though my country aren't there.  
I'm not shore anyone is "shitting" themself, there are no walks in the park anymore, well other than San Marino, Andorrra and of course Scotland. We have a tough run in against Montenegro, not Macedonia, Poland and the strong finishers Ukraine, but with the talent available we should be ok, trouble is with Woy in charge and his fetish for has beens and show ponies we will probably struggle.

I love the world cup, particularly when the Sweaties qualify then get home before the postcards, I just hope this one is better than the last, we were shiite in a totally shiite competition, shiiteness which was compounded by them fecking vuvuzelas.

Pleas Jock get a grip on your bitterness or it will consume you, there are no more Jim Baxters or Kenny Dalglishs coming along, you have been in god's country for long enough now, shove that Saltire where the monkey put one and get yourself a flag of St.George, you know it makes sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
You on the other hand are shitting yourselves about upcoming games against Moldova, Macedonia, Ukraine and Poland, all of whom should be a walk in the park for you.

It will be fun listening to the English masses profess they couldn't give a flying feck about the World Cup as it's played without you Very Happy  As a football fan I'll watch it avidly even though my country aren't there.  
I'm not shore anyone is "shitting" themself, there are no walks in the park anymore, well other than San Marino, Andorrra and of course Scotland. We have a tough run in against Montenegro, not Macedonia, Poland and the strong finishers Ukraine, but with the talent available we should be ok, trouble is with Woy in charge and his fetish for has beens and show ponies we will probably struggle.

I love the world cup, particularly when the Sweaties qualify then get home before the postcards, I just hope this one is better than the last, we were shiite in a totally shiite competition, shiiteness which was compounded by them fecking vuvuzelas.

Pleas Jock get a grip on your bitterness or it will consume you, there are no more Jim Baxters or Kenny Dalglishs coming along, you have been in god's country for long enough now, shove that Saltire where the monkey put one and get yourself a flag of St.George, you know it makes sense.

Like the Murphy's I'm not bitter about it at all LT. I've gotten over the fact that Scotland are pants at football and decent players from Scotland are as rare as rocking horse shit. Managers now that's a different story all together for some strange reason. If there were a World Cup for managers then we would walk it Very Happy 

My England supporting mates are definitely shitting themselves about your run in, one loss and it's pretty much all over for the showponies and megastars who make up 90% of the England squad which given the amount of supposedly world class players England have is a bit of an embarrasment. Wayne Rooney is paid as much per week as the whole of the Scotland first team and yet he can't score against a "pub team".

I'm also proud to say that Scotland fans are regularly voted the best visiting crowd and are welcomed all over the world whereas England fans have a reputation of being a bunch of cnuts wherever they go and most countries dread drawing England in qualifying as they know that a bunch of EDL supporting skinhead throwbacks are nigh on certain to trash bars and shops wherever they travel.

Other than that you're post makes complete sense Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Like the Murphy's I'm not bitter about it at all LT. I've gotten over the fact that Scotland are pants at football and decent players from Scotland are as rare as rocking horse shit. Managers now that's a different story all together for some strange reason. If there were a World Cup for managers then we would walk it Very Happy 

My England supporting mates are definitely shitting themselves about your run in, one loss and it's pretty much all over for the showponies and megastars who make up 90% of the England squad which given the amount of supposedly world class players England have is a bit of an embarrasment. Wayne Rooney is paid as much per week as the whole of the Scotland first team and yet he can't score against a "pub team".

I'm also proud to say that Scotland fans are regularly voted the best visiting crowd and are welcomed all over the world whereas England fans have a reputation of being a bunch of cnuts wherever they go and most countries dread drawing England in qualifying as they know that a bunch of EDL supporting skinhead throwbacks are nigh on certain to trash bars and shops wherever they travel.

Other than that you're post makes complete sense Very Happy 
Correct Jock - was proud on Wednesday to be part of the TA, obviously it's the Euros to plan for, two good goals to the latter right in front of me and son!!cheers 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Greenjock wrote:

I'm also proud to say that Scotland fans are regularly voted the best visiting crowd
You what?

The last time you Sweaties made it to a tourny sail was the primary mode of transport.

I think you may be confusing yourselves with the Paddys who are generally good natured and can hold their drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

England vs. Scotland
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2