HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

USA 5 Scotland 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

USA 5 Scotland 1 Empty
PostSubject: USA 5 Scotland 1   USA 5 Scotland 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:26 am

Landon Donovan hattrick, and a USA own goal for the Jocks. Are the States becoming a better football side, or are Scotland just shit? Its probably a mixture of both.
Back to top Go down

USA 5 Scotland 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA 5 Scotland 1   USA 5 Scotland 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:41 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Landon Donovan hattrick, and a USA own goal for the Jocks. Are the States becoming a better football side, or are Scotland just shit? Its probably a mixture of both.

Cheers Mike. I recorded it and the Froch fight. Watched Froch destroy Bute and just made it to half-time in the football with USA leading 2-1, so I'll not bother watching the rest lol!

Scotland are absolutely pants at the moment, but Levein picked a strange team for this one. No Mackie for a start and he blooded some new players from the U-21's. The USA are a decent team and would give anyone a game at the moment. Their last game was a 1-0 win in Italy, which isn't something that happens often.

The game was played in Jacksonville as well, so the fair skinned, ginger Jocks were toiling even during the warm-up before kick-off.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

USA 5 Scotland 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA 5 Scotland 1   USA 5 Scotland 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:57 am

Sorry Jock clown

Scotland fans on twatter are calling for Levein's head, but he hasn't got a lot to work with.

Temperature shouldn't be an issue for the ginger jocks- it was 27oC in NW Scotland yesterday geek
Back to top Go down

USA 5 Scotland 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA 5 Scotland 1   USA 5 Scotland 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:13 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Sorry Jock clown

Scotland fans on twatter are calling for Levein's head, but he hasn't got a lot to work with.

Temperature shouldn't be an issue for the ginger jocks- it was 27oC in NW Scotland yesterday geek

No problem, you did me a favour really. It's a stupid time of year to be playing friendlies in that heat, but I suppose it gives the managers a chance to see how the younger players will cope. Unfortunately in our case it was not very well. I had thought we were improving slightly so maybe this game can be written off, but we did look a complete shambles.

Levein won't last long because the fans didn't want him in the first place, and he looks like a right scruffy git rather than an International manager! Our next game is home to Australia in August and if we lose that I hope he gets the boot.
Back to top Go down
home@homepark

USA 5 Scotland 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA 5 Scotland 1   USA 5 Scotland 1 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Mr ali must i pass on a message via your brother about the tartan army my friend ??????
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

USA 5 Scotland 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA 5 Scotland 1   USA 5 Scotland 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:03 am

home@homepark wrote:
Mr ali must i pass on a message via your brother about the tartan army my friend ??????

with Rangers also in the shite, you might as well become a bhoy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

USA 5 Scotland 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA 5 Scotland 1   USA 5 Scotland 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Can people stop bumping this and thus rubbing it in for GJ

oops Embarassed
Back to top Go down

USA 5 Scotland 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA 5 Scotland 1   USA 5 Scotland 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Oh I wouldn't worry too much Shonbo. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity for me to take the piss next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USA 5 Scotland 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA 5 Scotland 1   USA 5 Scotland 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

USA 5 Scotland 1
Page 1 of 1