Go down 
+2
Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

England vs. Scotland Empty
PostSubject: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Looking forward to this one. Was due to be accompanying our very own Bandwagon to this one but work commitments intervened. Bandy's there with his son:

England vs. Scotland Russ%20abbot0709_228x411

I hope he won't mind but his 12 Noon itinerary on South West Trains was:

England vs. Scotland Img_9910

He was then off to a beer festival and I'm not sure he's made it to the game Very Happy 

Going for a 3-0 to wipe any smile off Bandy's and Jocks faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:47 pm

I've backed Scotland just because they're 6-1, which is probably going to be the final score!

Good to see the Jocks turning Trafalgar Square into Glasgow for the day and boosting the economy like only they can.

I'm on the Henry Westons vintage which means if my mother doesn't stop her feckin yapping she's going to wear one soon!

I think a result for Scotland would be Scott Brown breaking Rooney's leg in the first ten minutes and only getting a booking for it.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Should I care about this?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I've backed Scotland just because they're 6-1, which is probably going to be the final score!

Good to see the Jocks turning Trafalgar Square into Glasgow for the day and boosting the economy like only they can.

I'm on the Henry Westons vintage which means if my mother doesn't stop her feckin yapping she's going to wear one soon!

I think a result for Scotland would be Scott Brown breaking Rooney's leg in the first ten minutes and only getting a booking for it.
You must be taking this seriously Jock if your are on Sir Henry Weston's. Never met him but what a fine thing to leave the world Very Happy 

That is one fine rendition of Flower of Scotland. You must be landing one on your Mum by now GJ!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:11 pm

get in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Flip me Jock, did you spill your Henry's? What a strike. I followed the betting zone and plumped for more goals 1st half than the 2nd at 2/1 so I couldn't give a shit!! Should make it a better game as well!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Hart, you fanny.

Jocks mum could have saved that. Mad 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Go Theo...
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Fuckin Rooney and Welbeck is more of an on strike force, Hart has been shiite for an age, Walker is a donkey, Walcott is a lone striker in that set up.

Up date, I was right about Walcott.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Kenny Miller was feckin pony for Derby a couple of years back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Kenny Miller was feckin pony for Derby a couple of years back.
 It was some goal, whatever the result i reckon it could be lively tonight in London lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:22 pm

What you mean there are a few Jocko's in town Punchy...?

England vs. Scotland Article-2392915-1B4B3585000005DC-829_964x501
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Ricky Lambert.

Scummer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:28 pm

What a header...well done Ricky Lambert. Pick that focker out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Meaningless friendly, didn't even bother watching. I watched celebrity masterchef instead!

Good game though, England should be worried after that, Scotland had them on the ropes for a lot of the game but England finished stronger.

Sort of happy for Lambert, an honest pro not one of the superstars who earn £200k a week and don't perform.

I'm quite encouraged by Strachan's start, anything is better than Levein but we played some good football instead of nine men behind the ball and a big hoof upfield.

You're still a bunch of cnuts though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:42 pm

For once an entertaining international. Well played both sides even if England defended like Argyle for some of it. One thing stood out for me and that's Gerard has lost it and doesn't seem to do it anymore. Some decent young talent on the pitch though and it at least looks like we have a team coming through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:17 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-scotland-fans-filling-trafalgar-2166362

Scotland fans cleaning up London Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:45 am

Some brilliant pictures of the Jocks enjoying themselves Very Happy 

England vs. Scotland Scotla10

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-scotland-fans-filling-trafalgar-2166362
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:53 am

i thought i would cause a stir yestreday in derby and ilkeston, with my Scotland shirt on. no england shirts apart from a four year old! how very disapointing. shows how much england fans care about a game with Scotland.

as for the game, good game good game. was obvious that england would come from behind being pacier up front. at least it wasnt six like the night before at bramall lane. feck, i sound like an aviva
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Just back in Sherborne, drove back from Bournemouth where we stayed last night - train at 0.05 got in at 2.20am. 12 coronas on the train just about right, then walked over to Trafalgar Square and frequented 3 pubs for many hours and far too many lagers!! Just made the game on time - had to put a jumper on over my Scotland shirt but didn't realise the saltire on the back of my neck was showing, didn't matter much as went mental when we got the first goal!! Got a bit lairy but got out alive again - my 3rd time at wembley and always been in the England end - living dangouously!! Hahahahahah!!
Thanks again to Pokey who got the tickets
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
i thought i would cause a stir yestreday in derby and ilkeston, with my Scotland shirt on. no england shirts apart from a four year old! how very disapointing. shows how much england fans care about a game with Scotland.

as for the game, good game good game. was obvious that england would come from behind being pacier up front. at least it wasnt six like the night before at bramall lane.  feck, i sound like an aviva
its illson yof !
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Nice to see you pub team supporters enjoyed your big night out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Nice to see you pub team supporters enjoyed your big night out.
Glad to see the mighty English with their multi-millionaire stars managed to scrape a win at home against a pub team after twice being behind. Your World Cup hopes must be soaring after this Very Happy 

Somebody had to create some atmosphere in Wembley, anyone would've thought that England play at Sid James Park if they'd seen recent games.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Your World Cup hopes must be soaring after this
At least we still have hopes.

Playing a pub team in a friendly three days before the start of the season, hardly a surprise that we would do just enough to win, I might remind you that the winner was scored by a part timer who I believe works in a beetroot packing factory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Your World Cup hopes must be soaring after this
At least we still have hopes.

Playing a pub team in a friendly three days before the start of the season, hardly a surprise that we would do just enough to win, I might remind you that the winner was scored by a part timer who I believe works in a beetroot packing factory.
Hmmmm yet Gerrard, Rooney, Wellbeck, Walcott etc all played the majority of the game rather than the 45 minutes their club bosses requested scratch 

I will also remind you that our two goals were scored by the dead lead singer of the Doors and the 15th best striker in Canada.

Scotland are crap and we know it. England on the other hand should be world beaters but are feckin appalling considering the level of skill they supposedly have to accompany their huge wage packets.

We have started to improve recently and have just beaten Croatia in their own backyard and gave your team of champions a huge scare. We have no chance of qulaifying for the World Cup, but then we had no expectation of qualifying. You on the other hand are shitting yourselves about upcoming games against Moldova, Macedonia, Ukraine and Poland, all of whom should be a walk in the park for you.

It will be fun listening to the English masses profess they couldn't give a flying feck about the World Cup as it's played without you Very Happy  As a football fan I'll watch it avidly even though my country aren't there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England vs. Scotland   England vs. Scotland Empty

Back to top Go down

England vs. Scotland
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next