HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chadwick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:48 am

No one has shown any interest in him and he's injured again (according to JS). Can only see him leaving through a mutual termination of contract (and Argyle not having to pay all his wages)-

Brent's Herald wrote:
Meanwhile, Sheridan has not had any inquiries from other clubs about transfer-listed Argyle striker Nick Chadwick.

Sheridan has made it clear to the 30-year-old that he does not figure in his first team plans for next term.

Chadwick, who has a contract with the Pilgrims until June 2014, did not take part in the pre-season training session at the University of St Mark and St John, Derriford, yesterday morning because of an injury.

"I haven't had any interest (in Chadwick) from any clubs," said Sheridan.

"He has got a little knock at the moment but he has been training since we have come back (for pre-season).

"Nick is an experienced player and you have got to give him a bit of respect. I have just been truthful with him – that my thoughts are elsewhere and I think other players are going to be in before him.

"It's only right that I tell him to his face. I wouldn't mess around with someone's career.

"While Nick is at this age, he can still go and play football and do a good job for someone else. I have left that with him and he knows the situation."

Sometimes, senior players can became a distraction when they are transfer-listed and told their futures are elsewhere but Sheridan has no worries about that when it comes to Chadwick.

Sheridan said: "It won't be a problem while I'm here and I don't think Nick is that type of lad to cause me a problem.

"He has trained very well and worked hard while he has been here.

"He knows the situation. He's not going to figure in my plans and, hopefully, something will come out of it."

LINK
Back to top Go down

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 am

I dread to think what cash we have wasted on duff players over the past 5 years, it must be staggering.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:00 am

Sheridan will actually be worthy of a mural at this rate. Get rid of Feeney and I'll paint one myself.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 am

Reember when he came on as sub in the the FA Cup for Everton and immediately scored against us.  When we signed him everyone thought we'd signed the next Rooney jocolor   Adios Chadders!
Back to top Go down

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:08 am

I wonder if he said "I haven't had any interest (in Chadwick) from any clubs" with a straight face? Razz 

Back to top Go down

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:13 am

Well that's an improvement for Chadwick....being injured in training.....he could of got sent off in training.....and got all the hot water for his shower....although thinking about it he probably didn't need a shower.
Back to top Go down

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:26 am

Freathy wrote:
Reember when he came on as sub in the the FA Cup for Everton and immediately scored against us.  When we signed him everyone thought we'd signed the next Rooney jocolor   Adios Chadders!

Sadly I was one of those people, I thought we had got hold of a seriously decent player, shame he only did that about twice again in the twenty odd years he seems to have been here.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:48 pm

I have a feeling this is going to be a Gilmartin type deal if we don't find any bidders soon. We'll have to pay him a fair wodge of money to shift him but at least some of his wages could be re-invested elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Just proves the point that a lot of people have been saying, he is shite
Back to top Go down

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:39 pm

I am with a lot of fans I think in that I don't dislike Chadwick, I just don't want him playing for us.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 pm

What I always used to like about him in his first stint with us was that he may not get many goals, but he was a 100%er. You always knew he'd give everything.

Since initially doing exactly the same to get his new contract, he's been woeful in every respect. Shez has obviously seen that too. I just have a little nagging worry that Shezza may opt to keep Feeney for his work ethic. If he does, Chadwick has to be paid off. Two non-scoring strikers on the books is a luxury we can't afford if we're going to reach the heights of mid-table obscurity.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chadwick   Chadwick Empty

Back to top Go down

Chadwick
Page 1 of 1