louisdepalma
Coxside_Green
Greenskin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Can we just find a way to just get rid of him?

When he joined he looked outstanding, scored on a regular basis and formed a good partnership with Feeney, he looked a very good bulldozer at this level and everybody was singing his praises.

Towards the conclusion of last season he was very poor and unfit, and now he is even worse. We might as well play with 10 men, as he puts in very little effort and just doesn't move.

What's happened to him?

By far our worst footballer.
Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:44 pm

I don't think he scored on that regular a basis really. He scored 4 or 5 goals in his first 10 games or so, but he isn't a prolific goalscorer, never was. His display against Tiverton was laughable except it's not funny anymore.

I would start Lecointe over him any day of the week, but Fletcher doesn't see Chadwick is a spent force. Doesn't score and isn't winning balls to set up anyone else.

Feeney and Chadwick must both think their role isn't scoring goals, just working their socks off. How the feck these two are still being paid and have a contract is beyond me.

Anyone moaning about Griffiths signing need to remember who he will be replacing when he arrives.
Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:45 pm

I don't even think Chadwick works his socks off though.

I would try Griffiths and Lecointe personally.

Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Predictable and, predicted.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Chadders went back to his old "running through treacle" style towards the end of last season,which obviously indictates that he isn't properly fit and which always was his problem in the CCC.BTW,where was Griffiths today?

And further BTW,interesting friendly result today-Pompey 3 Bolton 0.Pompey will tear us a new one as Freathy would say. lol!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 pm

We signed Chadwick out of desparation last season so I wont bemoan giving him this season too. He does appear disinterested though and I don't think he's alone. Maybe there's other things going on behind the scenes that players aren't happy with.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
We signed Chadwick out of desparation last season so I wont bemoan giving him this season too. He does appear disinterested though and I don't think he's alone. Maybe there's other things going on behind the scenes that players aren't happy with.

That has crossed my mind,as well.People like Wotton and Purse made it abundantly clear in statements to the press during the close season that significant action needed to be taken to strengthen the squad and i wouldn't say that the signings made so far have indicated to them,experienced pro's that they are,that the club means business.Morale can quickly disintegrate in all sorts of ways and Argyle are in a very dangerous situaion indeed at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:06 pm

James Brent has stated that the club must stand on its own two feet.He will not be investing and neither will any of the directors. Just here for the ride then chaps?Could be a season of discontent.We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

That has crossed my mind,as well.People like Wotton and Purse made it abundantly clear in statements to the press during the close season that significant action needed to be taken to strengthen the squad and i wouldn't say that the signings made so far have indicated to them,experienced pro's that they are,that the club means business.Morale can quickly disintegrate in all sorts of ways and Argyle are in a very dangerous situaion indeed at the moment.

Agreed. The current squad seems to have all the hallmarks of the squad which got relegated from the CCC, low morale. On a more positive note, this might be a good time for players like Young and Lecoint to progress.
Back to top Go down
louisdepalma

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Difficult to assess. But can't really disagree with the opinions on here. Chadders could be the new Walton. 10 yards from the centre circle and kick it to row Q in the Lyndhurst.
Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:17 pm

If any of the older players are unhappy or disinterested, feck em, play the youngsters. Get the old fuckers off the wage bill. If they don't want to play then they can have their wish.

I wouldn't mind being disinterested or a bit cheesed off on £50k a year. Wankers, let em go. Nobody else would be stupid enough to have them.
Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
We signed Chadwick out of desparation last season so I wont bemoaasoned giving him this season too. He does appear disinterested though and I don't think he's alone. Maybe there's other things going on behind the scenes that players aren't happy with.

Agreed and looking over to your novice management team and the quality of player concealed within our brand new spanking wooden hut would make any seasoned professionals heart sink. Can this pre season get any worse?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Chadwick was utter dogshit when Bobby Williamson signed him from Everton. Now he's 100 times worse, if that's even possible! He's that shit any other normal club would cancel his contract. Not Argo though. They make him our star striker.

Onwards and downwards!

BRENT OUT!
FLETCHER OUT!
Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 pm

A lot of players at HP would struggle to get into a conference side.Maybe thats what we will be at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:46 pm

We were so bad today but Chadwick and Feeny stood out as being total shite.Purse , Wotton and some others are fininished and rediculesley over weight and we have the worst manager in the history of the game.Fletcher must go now or we are already down.There is nothing anybody can do with this pile of crap to turn them into footballers.

P.S. It would be nice if some of them cared enough to even try.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Greenjock wrote:
If any of the older players are unhappy or disinterested, feck em, play the youngsters. Get the old fuckers off the wage bill. If they don't want to play then they can have their wish.

I wouldn't mind being disinterested or a bit cheesed off on £50k a year. Wankers, let em go. Nobody else would be stupid enough to have them.

Thats right jock and how most normal level headed fans would call it, but not our fletch. No sir, that dog breath tw@t gives em new friggin contacts so they continue stuffing their fat useless faces with nando's at the green army's expense. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Sadly can only agree with the above from what I saw yesterday, Chadwick looked really unfit slow and chunky, Wotton was even slower and also looked chunky and as for Feeney, call him a striker - you are having a laugh Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Thats right jock and how most normal level headed fans would call it, but not our fletch. No sir, that dog breath tw@t gives em new friggin contacts so they continue stuffing their fat useless faces with nando's at the green army's expense. Twisted Evil

They bleeds green though Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Chadwick fletcher feeny williams, why have you deserted us God?Why?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:07 pm

He was a benchwarmer for a BSP side this time last year, so what do you expect?
Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:

Wow wow wow, lets calm down a bit here, he looked good yesterday and looks a tad fitter.
Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Block3Green wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Wow wow wow, lets calm down a bit here, he looked good yesterday and looks a tad fatter.

Not possible Shirley?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Williams was shit yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Williams was shit yesterday.

Solid performance, crucial tackles, did well to keep a very good right winger (Chris Burke) quiet and very nearly scored a the death. The bashers don't leave.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Turned for pace, out of position, terrible distribution, fat, poor freekicks, poor corners.

Shit as hell.

Not our worst player, mind.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Nick Chadwick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Chadwick   Nick Chadwick Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick Chadwick
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next