akagreengull
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Chadwick (on PASOTI) Empty
PostSubject: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:31 am

From comments Fletcher has made maybe Chadwick is one of the players he is looking to ship out.

Personally, I would like to see him back in the team, even playing in midfield today where we need some steel. Believe you me, we are going to need it against Gillingham.

And before people say he just wants to foul etc, well what about Hourihane?

Chadders could do a job there and provide a further goal threat.

Thanks Pilgrim 61 lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 am

From comments Fletcher has made maybe Chadwick is one of the players he is looking to ship out.

Personally, I would like to see him back in the team, even playing in midfield today where we need some steel. Believe you me, we are going to need it against Gillingham.

And before people say he just wants to foul etc, well what about Hourihane?

Chadders could do a job there and provide a further goal threat.

Thanks Pilgrim 61 lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:33 am

Personally I would like to see Chadwick do a parachute jump from space, only a bit further out than the last bloke that had a go at it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:34 am

Desperation. Look how far we've come.

The club is amateur and rotten to the core.

I'll return when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:34 am

'Chadwick' and 'goal threat' in the same sentence?

Are you nuts, man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:36 am

My post just vanished?

Cancel that, I found it!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:38 am

Not sure he's nuts, probably just one of the sheep in block 3 today who will be chanting "chadders for England" when Chawick puffs his way onto the pitch in the 80th minute when we are losing 4-0.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:44 am

Thanks for taking off one of the identical threads somebody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am

I get confused so easily, moving threads about didn't help! clown
Back to top Go down
BadBoy67

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:42 pm

akagreengull wrote:
when Chawick puffs his way onto the pitch in the 80th minute when we are losing 4-0.
How wrong could you be!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 am

BadBoy67 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
when Chawick puffs his way onto the pitch in the 80th minute when we are losing 4-0.

Chadders is brilliant, a hero ! lol!

All is well at Home Park. Rolling Eyes

Run by idiots. for idiots, more like.

"Look how far we've come. Trust in Stapes. Year on Year Progress. The Organic model. I'll never hear a bad word said about that man !"

Nothing has changed, except the lunatics are now helping to run the asylum No
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:11 am

whats this tring? another new angle?,,,god your good,,and ever so interesting,,,the whole atd comunity sits on the edge of its collective seats just waiting for another insite from the tring,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:19 am

Thing is Tring is right, he goes on about it a lot but he is right and if more people had listened to what he was saying all those years back on Pasoti we may not be in the state we are now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:27 am

Yea Man wrote:
Thing is Tring is right, he goes on about it a lot but he is right and if more people had listened to what he was saying all those years back on Pasoti we may not be in the state we are now.

us " freaks" that were banished to PAFC Talk/Argyle Talk/ATD were vilified for our thoughts on this mess (and still are in some respects). Everything that Tringy said came true....what a complete mess.
He who laughs last laughs the longest and all that........ No
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 am

i must admit hind sight is a wonderfull thing,,,,doing something about it is another,,,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:30 am

Yea Man wrote:

Well thank you, my dear old thing. They hate it because they know, deep in their devious souls, that they've been sussed. The lid is off the box and the word is out.

It's also predictable that ATD's hibernating hedge dwellers, are coming to life at this time of year.

Fly away home, your house is on fire ! lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 am

i like the old saying,,money talks bullshit walks,,,,,,why oh why didnt they listen to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:50 am

tcm wrote:
i like the old saying,,money talks bullshit walks,,,,,,why oh why didnt they listen to me Razz

keep going............................... lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:33 am

well tring,,now lets see,,the soul can be found in every tribe?in the west it was there in the form of plato,and the essance of aristotle,it was resarected with christ(if youl pardon the pun)and polished on augustines self - loathing,,,,,even Descartes could not bring himself to dislodge the soul from its comfortable home,,,,,repete repete and you turn inwards,,,have you thought about that,,,?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:53 am

tcm wrote:
well tring,,now lets see,,the soul can be found in every tribe?in the west it was there in the form of plato,and the essance of aristotle,it was resarected with christ(if youl pardon the pun)and polished on augustines self - loathing,,,,,even Descartes could not bring himself to dislodge the soul from its comfortable home,,,,,repete repete and you turn inwards,,,have you thought about that,,,?

That post reads like the product of someone who's smoked an ounce of skunk, drank 8 bottles of Westons Vintage, a couple grammes of crystal meth, and then dropped half a dozen micro-dot acid tabs.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:55 am

Czarcasm wrote:
tcm wrote:

That post reads like the product of someone who's smoked an ounce of skunk, drank 8 bottles of Westons Vintage, a couple grammes of crystal meth, and then dropped half a dozen micro-dot acid tabs.

Or to put it another way, a decent night in at Jocks place... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
tcm wrote:

Or to put it another way, a decent night in at Jocks place... Razz

School night lol!
Back to top Go down
BadBoy67

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 am

Tringreen wrote:
BadBoy67 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

"Look how far we've come. Trust in Stapes. Year on Year Progress. The Organic model. I'll never hear a bad word said about that man !"

Much as I appreciate you took the time for a personal rant, my comment was about your game prediction, Chadwicks introduction and lack of impact, forgive me for touching a nerve and excuse me if I take little notice of what you say because from where I sit its the ramblings of a strangely bitter individual.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:20 am

BadBoy67 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
BadBoy67 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Much as I appreciate you took the time for a personal rant, my comment was about your game prediction, Chadwicks introduction and lack of impact, forgive me for touching a nerve and excuse me if I take little notice of what you say because from where I sit its the ramblings of a strangely bitter individual.

Come out ! come out ! whoever you are ! Laughing

Dimwitted control freaks never change.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Not bitter and twisted, just think we should give Chadders a one way ticket out of Home Park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick (on PASOTI)   Chadwick (on PASOTI) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chadwick (on PASOTI)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next